It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Right on Bud! Gadgets make this world go round! LOL!! Hey, Don't forget to send a PC my way? (Just Kiddin Bro!!!) Have fun !!! And have a Great Day!
I was gonna crash earlier, but couldn't sleep prob due to a nap I had earlier. Unplanned of course.
I was working on another add-in to the story when ya popped in!

Later Bud!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Pretty sure there's a Party goin on in The Shed, but here I am Soaring High over head looking for Danger. No Ogres in sight! I don't mind not being inside as I love The Night Air! The cool temps at night after a long hot day are soothing to the scales.

Time to Fly Off on another hopefully adventurous Flight!!!

What do my wandering eyes see, but a Polar Bear? Why would this majestic Creature be so far from it's native lands? It is about a mile and a half away from the magical woods, home of The Shed.

It seems to be batting at , nothing, in the air? I must further investigate......

Banking down towards the beast, I now see that it is swatting at pixies. What mischief are they up to? They seem to be leading the Bear towards the woods? Maybe they are trying to help it find it's true destiny!

There are 5 or 6 Little winged mischief makers there all swarming around the Bear. I do hope none of them are harmed, but I'm sure they know what They are doing!

Yes it does seem they are heading the White Bear towards the woods. My, but won't it be surprised when it arrives and finds out what is going on there!

The smell of the Sea is strong tonight. Hmmm, maybe I will head off towards the ocean and let the Pixies do their thing here. A meal of Shark seems like a good idea to me!

A few heavy downward flaps of my wings and I am now higher in the air and heading out to sea.
Herds of Antelope graze the fields. Dozens of Mountain goats wander over the highlands and onto the mountains. Such a sight from the air!
A Glorious Full Moon lights the sky and land below. Beautiful......

A hundred miles or so from The Shed I spy a small tribe of Ogres roasting something on an open fire. Smells like Bacon!! Must have caught some wild Boars for their meal tonight. They are no threat to the Shed Dwellers so I will leave them be......

After an hour in the air, I am finally nearing the shores of the North Sea. Looks like some sand sharks are prowling the shallow waters of the shoreline.

I laugh to myself at how easy this will be to snatch a few of those for my meal. Perhaps I should try to bring some back for the other Dragons?

Maybe some there need to board the Dragons and give them some real exercise? For me To Share in on a Flight to the Sea with more Dragons would be Grand! Perhaps I can mention it upon my return......

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Quarter to 4 in the morn here so I'm outta here. Hope You ALL Have A Great Day!!! Later, Syx.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Ok, I lied! I got sidetracked by a thread from Beezer on Disco. This isn't actuallu Disco but is from the 70's and since I just posted this one to The Beez'z Thread, I thought It would be a good short wake up tune for You All! Later, Syx.

Edit: Ok this time I am logging off and hittin' the hay. Almost 5 A.M. here and callin' it a day. Good Morning and Good Day and Good Evening to those in the respective time zones...... Later, Syx.
edit on 5-5-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx

You're a nutter buddy

It's why we love you !!!

Cody

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Good morning Shed Family!
Having problems with this site today...replies disappearing, page 'timing out'.
I've tried a couple of times to write something....?

Anyways, *big squishy hugs* to all of you. I will be hanging around for a while this morning.
jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

HELLO!

How's your week been?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Hi Jacy

Hi True

I think ATS is under attack again, how are you both ?

Cody

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hi hunny!
Last week was utter crap, lol. This weekend I went shopping and actually treated myself to a couple of things.
Today I have a new attitude, whereby I am NOT putting everyone else ahead of myself.
As Gordi would say, "Jane Day", lol.
Soooo...today I am doing good. How are you!

Oh hey, I saw the video of you playing your guitar....loved it! You look like a rock god, hehe

I've been watching some youtube videos of Jimmy Fallon doing lip-sync contests with celebrities. So funny!
I know the lyrics to thousands of songs, so I just might make a lip-sync video too! (and share it with my shed family).
It's a new week, and a new me.
jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Sorry you had a crap week jacy

Welcome home

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[HUG]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Cody

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Hey Cody! Yes, the site is being weird today!
Are you still riding the 'daddy' high? I hope so hun.

I saw the video you put up (a few pages back)...just wanted to say that you're a doll!
Such beautiful people in this Shed...(inside and out).

I just found a contest for writing. It's a company looking for new movie/book/tv series ideas. I am submitting a story that I started, as a movie idea. I'm not expecting anything, but.....if I ever manage to get my hands on enough money, I am gathering up my entire Shed family, and we are going on a vacation together, lol. Maybe a cruise?
I've decided to start believing that anything is possible again. It feels good.
jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Yeah still riding high jacy

I've had a shave since then LOL .

Trust me on this one, if my kids are back in touch with me and coming to visit, and the little girl that I used to bounce on my knee can fly a fecking F-16

ANYTHING is possible

Cody

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I am sorry to hear that you had a crap week last week, but am glad to hear that you took yourself to task and loved youreslf a bit. It is very important to do that now and again!

Happy Jane Day!

I am doing well, because I have a day off on a Monday for bank holiday puposes, so I slept till noon, because I could!

Regarding my bass vid, I think it was very nice of people who commented, including your good self, were very nice not to point out how awful my fingering technique was during that video!
Thank you for that!

Remember, which ever Jane you are today, we love you!!

edit on 5-5-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Cody, I have so much respect for you for always saying that your ex-wife is an excellent mother!
It sounds like your daughter is very much like her daddy though, and the fact that she wants to 'know you' now is beyond great.

It's never too late. My new mantra.
jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Cody, I have so much respect for you for always saying that your ex-wife is an excellent mother!
It sounds like your daughter is very much like her daddy though, and the fact that she wants to 'know you' now is beyond great.

It's never too late. My new mantra.
jacy

jacy

I could author a 400 page thread on how bad we were as a couple.

I'd need 1200 pages to extol her virtues as a mother.

Cody

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Cody and True:

I am a little bit in love with all of you here.
jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I'm a lot in love with you all, it takes courage to be honest and lay your soul bare

YOU created that

YOU brought a family together

What can I say ?

Thank you

Cody

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Indeed.

Allow me to echo Cody's sentiments!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Aww, I'm just as grateful for this family!
I still credit Jane with bringing us together though. Without her Valentine's thread, I wouldn't have written the Shed story.....which led you all to participate.
So, big *loving hugs* to Jane...and all the rest of the Shedite Family. We really all did find each other.
jacy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Like I said in my text

Life is amazing. Let's all enjoy the wonderment

Cody

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join