It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Haha....See...it always turns out the opposite to what we expect!.....so you enjoyed yourself after all.
Well. I'm off to a flea market....catch you all later......Oh....you might want to keep your sunglasses on True...the great orb of fire is doing a fine job melting the overnight frost!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 3-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
A fighter pilot???? Wow! She's a smart cookie and a brave one at that!
Glad your sister is feeling better!

Hello to all Shedders!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm just starting to get my head around the enormity
and the implications Night.

I only just finished teaching her to ride a bicycle !!!

All credit must go to her mum. As much as we have despised each other
over the years she has been incredible to say the least.

I owe her a debt of gratitude I fear I will never be
able to repay.

Cody

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hey Jane!

Damn, you are not kidding! It's bright as a new pin out there, and my head was very muzzy this morning. Luckily, there has been plenty of in house business to take care of today, keeping me in the shop, and away from the window!

How are you today?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Cody Thanx for reposting the Banner You made for me, It's Kool as Hell!! Could You please post the Golden Dragon used in that for me? I want to have him for another project. I'd appreciate it bud! Thanx!!!

Here you go

Cody

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: cody599

Um, I take it you have extreme proudness happening right now?

If my chest was sticking out any further True I'd need to borrow my wife's bra !!

Proudest dad in the world at the moment. It's only just sinking in.

Cody

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: palmalBlue2

originally posted by: cody599

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: cody599
Sorry to hear of any personal devistations Cody Bud!!! Wow, Wish I could be there to give you a Man Hug Brother! We all need them every now and then.. You take your time for the Dragon Pic, no hurry at all here, ok?
Best of Good Luck for You Cody.. Take it easy, Syx.

Mate I've visited my sister 3 times this week, she was seriously mental, but now back on track and back in the land of the living.

My daughter passed final selection to be a fighter pilot if she so wishes

F-16,

It's a lot to process

Cody

[girl after my own heart
] Congrats Cody and Congrats to your daughter!!

Many thanks palmal

I'd never dared to dream it, as mentioned before all credit must go to her mother.

Cody

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Afternoon True! I'm very well thank you. Having been up since 6am, I'm back home and about to indulge in some typical Saturday afternoon film.....probably some sort of Western, or true story stuff...and hopefully doze off for an hour.

I'll be attending the quiz night over at Sanctum Zone later this evening...you should join us, it's a laugh! (It's in the chat room btw
) Alice is hosting this week so I might stand half a chance. I hold the record for getting a minus 1 score...I missed the first half last week as my son was on this nuclear powered, turbo charged lappy....so I asked if I could have a -1 point for arriving late...bit like QI lol!

Cody hon......you'll always be a parent no matter how old your kids get....then you'll have the grandkiddlywinkies to look forward to....mwahahahaha!

In the meantime I got you one of these...

Right...time for me to kick off these...

yup I have rainbow shoes to, hehe...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Ah! I would love to hang out in "the other place" but I have a prior engagement this evening, what with it being the weekend. I am expected for an evening of companionable reflection and discussion at a friends house, and the particular friend to whom I refer, has four cats, all of whom like to use me as a climbing frame. So, although a quiz night sounds a blast, I am going to have to raincheck that in favour of sharing a brew with my local mob, and being mobbed by cats!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

They're just jealous that your hair is longer than theirs!

My washing machine has just started making a god awful noise on spin! So much for a quick 'cat' nap LOL!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Cody hon......you'll always be a parent no matter how old your kids get....then you'll have the grandkiddlywinkies to look forward to....mwahahahaha!

In the meantime I got you one of these...

I take no credit Jane

As much as it aggrieves me my ex wife is the star

I must send her a thank you

Cody

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Our washing machine straight up died two days ago. Apparently we are getting a new one after the weekend is done with, but for now, no laundry systems are in place! I think I may wind up using more deodorant than normal this weekend therefore (grim, I know)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hello my beautiful friends! Going to do Mom's laundry and maybe sit outside for a while. Have a wonderful day!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello my beautiful friends!

Oh... Like that is it?

@ EVERYONE ELSE: Hey! Night Star is talking to you guys!

hehe!
edit on 3-5-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Good morning Night

*Leaves pile of laundry*

I'll pick it up later

Cody

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hi Night....can I send mine over to get done to please?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey you guys!

I have mentioned my bass guitar to you folks, and you know that I like metal. I am also capable of coming up with more sedate riffs, than those normally associated with brutality and madness, and since it has been a while since I last had any regular practice, I thought it would be hilarious to video myself trying to play one of my short, folkish riffs, and examine how poor my technique is. I was right!

I thought it would also be amusing to show you folks just how crap I sound when I have not had any practice, in the hopes that you will all shout at me lots to go and practice, so that you never get exposed to this sort of crap again

Check this gakfest out!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oooooh, it's True on bass! More! More!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

But its rustier than a Chinese motor car left out in acid rain for ten years. Its so rusty, that I was pretty sure I was going to sneeze, from all the iron oxide dust flying off the strings lol!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Bah, you are being humble and modest. Just play the damned thing!

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join