It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Syx

welcome back man

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Man hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Did you get the wife to sign up yet ?

She'd love it here

Cody

ETA: Brain works faster than fingers LOL
edit on 30/4/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Aha! Now there's an idea seeing as I sold my corner cabinet this morning which I used to use as my drinks cabinet.

*rushes off to see if bottle of rum does in fact fit the roll top bit*

*rushes back in with glass of rum in hand*

Darn it.....nope not even emptying some of the bottle will make it fit! Grrrrrr...back to the drawing board.
Rainboows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Empty more Jane

You never know LOL

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I'm trying! I'm trying!
But even if it works and the bottle shrinks.....I'd never make it back from the supermarket! And can you imagine the chaos around Christmas!!!!!..............sounds like a plan

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Tsu!! Hey! How are Ya?!? Sorry as I saw yer post a bit ago, and like usual it never fails, I come here to post and a ton of things start goin on at my place, and I got side-tracked!! LOL!

Good To See You again!

Bye for Now, Syx.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cody Bud! Hug right back AtchYa!
Hey I was just talkin to My Wife about signin up here, then I see yer post! Like Wow, Simultanious Thoughts goin on here Man!! Lol!!
I think Iv'e nagged her enough and I do believe She will sign up soon! And I have something I'm going to post that She just wrote for Her FaceBook Account. Is a tad long, but I need to Share it with All You Guys, what with You All Being My good Friends and all!
Back in a Few......

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Pass it to True

OH ! ATS spin the bottle ? Grabs popcorn and sits back

Gbro grab a pew this could be fun

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Syx you know she'd be be more than welcome here

Mrs Syx Sign up already and then click on my sig strip and ask for an avatar

(the avatar creations bit at the bottom)

We'd love to meet you

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Do you know how to do the "Impossible Mitre"?? (Sorry! Meant Impossible Dovetail!!)
That's cool!

Pass The Bottle???? Now THAT would be SORE!!!

I'll have the buttered popcorn please... This could get interesting!
edit on 30-4-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a note

edit on 30-4-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: To add correction

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

hello everyone..
i havent read the story yet but i will..i am syxpak's better half...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Jane - Dark Rum or Spiced Rum or White Rum??

I got married and honeymooned in Dominican Republic, they have fantastic Rum there!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

hello everyone..
i havent read the story yet but i will..i am syxpak's better half...

ccbears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome to ATS and welcome to the shed

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Shes trippin bud! Says Awww, Thanx for The Hug!
She was on my PC cause hers is havin fits right now, but she'll be back on after a while! I also have to go for a little bit to help her with some stuff here.
Oh here's the letter she wrote that I mentioned earlier.. I'll see ya's all later.

today 27 years ago i was out side getting a sun tan..i was out almost all day..there was this guy drove around my area a few times i didnt think nothing of it..well later about 6:15 i took my kids then ages where 5 and 3 and half to the park..and then i was going to make dinner after we came back..they have been wanting to go all day but i wanted to tan..well i did tan thats for sure..i was a red lobster later on..but while crossing the street to the park this car drove by the same car ealier..well i yelled come back..and he did a u turn in the middle of the road..i was like # i didnt think he even heard me..so i did get a little scared..he came to the parking lot at mel mckays in rock island..so that was were we were going..we talked for a while..i asked him what time it was and it was 6:31..so we met then..so talked some more..next thing i know he ripped off my binki top..i was like what the hell..he was so drunk..i said well i have to take my kids over to the other side to the park he said jump in i will drive you over there..i said are you ok to drive he said sure i wont let nothing happen..we did make it safe over the other side..we stayed for about a half hour or so..then i said well i now have to get back home..nice to meet you..he said i will drive you back to your place..i was like well ok...so eh drove us home..i feed the kids gave them a bath..and then put them to bed..i feed this guy as well and his friend..i was scared but thinking about ti he was way to drunk to do any thing bad he was very very nice to me and the kids as well...we talked more through out the night..i said i dont think you should drive any were...you both should stay here..so they did..the next morning i was very upset as i knew i would never see him again once he left..well he told me he was being kicked out of his place soon..and i said well you can move in with me...this guy was married still i dont think i knew until a few days later..but he moved in with us..a few days later i got money and he asked if he could borrow some..i said sure why not..he went out and bought me a enagedment ring...this guy asked me to married him and i was just like wow..for real i never thought i would ever be married..eh said if we can to 5 years we will get married..so 5 years later i said well now what its been 5 years....we both have been through hell durning those years..but we stood by each other..this guy is now my husband..to me i had a feeling deep down inside he was the guy for me..so i do believe in love at first site..he has so changed from the time we meet..he stopped doing alot of things i didnt like as well..he lose some friends cause of me also..but i do think he also wanted to change for him self..he is my soul mate..and even now thinking back i am so glad we meet..i am not even sure where i would be right now..i would have never gotten a house,fenced in yard and too more kids from him..and i wouldnt have my grand daughter now if we didnt meet or stay together....we have moved out of the area we lived for so many years 23 in that house..lived to make things better..we have lost alot of things from the years but we never lost each other.. Mike Daligee i love you with all my heart and soul,you so mean the world to me in so many ways..we can made another 27 years happy together...I LOVE YOU MIKE... sorry all this was so long...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

[[[[[cc]]]]]]] MrsSyx!!!! LOL

My wife gets called "CC" because they were her initials before she got married!

Welcome aboard - It's your turn to buy a round!!!! YAY!!! LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Oh please...that is so '70's!!!!!!...............booger....that's 40 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rushes off to txt daughter to find out what the current version of spin the bottle is*

Anyway, I'd probably drink True under the table.......Mabel......MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wicked plan forming here.......get you guys to see if you can get past 3 Mabels without losing your legs!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 30-4-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Gbro

Haven't met a joint I can't cut yet, I'm officially a master craftsman according my qualifications.

Bring it on, I love a challenge

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hello! and welcome to the madness that is The Shed!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Cody - This is what I was on about!!!

edit on 30-4-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: add pic

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

that was also my initials before i got married..but now its for coca cola bears...
thanks guys for t he warm welcome made me feel good..

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Call me an old hippy

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join