It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Jane! I actually was logged off, then saw a thread I had to reply to on the front page.
Nice to see ya too!
I do hope tomorrow (today) is better outside. Before the storm hit, the wife and I were doin some yard maintainance of digging out defunked bushes and plants, to replace them with something alive! LOL!
I want to be back out there to finish the work. OOhh, I said a Bad four letter word there didn't I?! Lol!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Haha WORK.....it's not if you enjoy it. I upcycled some furniture over christmas and 3 of them have just gone out of the door at 9.30 this morning! My best was the Bureau Beastie as Gordi named it...it was a beaut! You have reminded me though, I have some 40 Rosemary cuttings I took last year that now need potting up and off to market.
Here's the Beastie before....

and after being 'restored'....a guy bought it as a feature piece to put it in his living room to do his fly tying on!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Lol! You are correct too, and I agree, that if it is something you enjoy, it is not really work, therfore not a bad word! Lol!!

Edit: Oh and that's beautiful! You do some good, ahem, 'work', Jane!! Lol!!!
edit on 30-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Thank you kind sir. I'm a bit stuck on a piece at the moment. I't a bread and cake box/bin. But I'm not sure I want to use it as that, or what colours or colour to do it in.....maybe I should ask us Sheddies what they would use it for....

What would you use it for Syx....a bread and cake bin/box?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Hmmm, well since we do more Bread here than cakes, I'd go witha Bread Cabinet on bottom, and maybe some crunchies in the Top.

Edit: Oh, and You are Most Welcome Young Lady!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Jane it's a little after 5 A. M. here so I am going to cop some ZZZzzzz's.
Might be up in a few hours. Back's hurtin so much I may not be able to sleep very well, even though I am tired as all get out...... See Ya's Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Crunchies? What are crunchies?

I have been thinking of replacing the bottom panes of glass with wood, it can be easily done. Because it reminds me of an old fashioned roll top desk. I have a little piece of furniture which is affectionately known as 'mummy's box'. It looks like a miniature drop leaf desk. It is full of my kids, first shoes, fav rattles, selected school work, their certificates etc.

Oh these are what went out the door this morning....

They were surplus to my requirements after I retro'd my lounge for christmas!
Rainbows
Jane

PS...I'll bid you nos da again then...and send you some absent for your back. Thank you for chatting. x

edit on 30-4-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Afternoon Shed-a-lots!

Jane! Hugs!

Looking at that bread basket I was thinking it would be a great house for small animals like gerbils and hamsters. Of course you would have to swap the glass for mess and maybe drill some holes in it for added ventilation and stuff but it looks ideal. If you cut a hole into the corners of the first and second floor you could run some ladders up and make a little mansion for them. Just a suggestion of course.

SYX!!! WELCOME BACK!!! We missed you! It was a lovely surprise to see you posting today! Hugs!

Well guys I made a complete noob of myself yesterday, as usual lol.

I text my brother yesterday after seeing the Mountain Lights mentioned here and asked if he wanted to go and see it and ask my cousin if he wants to go too. Everything was planned, film then food then go-karting. Turns out that it's only being shown in US and Singapore Goddamnit! I really should check these things first. So yeah, we are going to see Pompeii instead lol.

Matty the AMA guy put a link up on page four though for people to watch it at home so I might do that later if I can work out how to do it lol. If I don't get naturally selected by then of course.

edit on 3042014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Evening guys

It's all very boring at work at the moment, I need some mental inspiration,

even Bob the bloody builder would be more exciting

How are you all ?

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I aim to please

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Cody Here's some Brainsperation for Ya!! I just got back here with the addy for this and Jane just beat me to it but I 'm posting this anyways!!!! LOL!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Thank you kind sir. I'm a bit stuck on a piece at the moment. I't a bread and cake box/bin. But I'm not sure I want to use it as that, or what colours or colour to do it in.....maybe I should ask us Sheddies what they would use it for....

What would you use it for Syx....a bread and cake bin/box?
Rainbows
Jane

That's Easy,
Bottom shelf Guinness and Ales, Middle shelf Lagers, Top shelf (behind the lifting shutters) Spirits & Mixers with a bag of peanuts on top.
sorted

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hi Jane!! My nap worked wonders!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Gordy how are Ya?! Nice to see ya Bud!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Make us one of the 3d shapes which fit the Square, Circle and Triangle holes!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Gordy how are Ya?! Nice to see ya Bud!

I'm FANTASTIC Syx! (He lied!!! LOL)
How's yourself bud? Nice job with the Ogres btw!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Lol on the Ogres! They are a pesky breed aren't they?!
I missed the answer to the object in the holes thing Gordy. I was gonna say a balloon would work... Lol!!!
Umm, wait, did I say Object in the Holes????!!! LMFAO!!! Wow, that is a set-up if I ever saw one!!! LOL!!!

Edit: I am doing Great today Bud! Glad yer feelin' chipper as well!!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

My "answer" post is HERE
and the video proof is HERE

Cheers!
G

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

I aim to please

Rainbows
Jane

Currently head banging to this

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gbro

Even to cut a mitre would give me an orgasm right now, rolling out 171 units for Tesco's it's killing me

At least the guy I'm working with is a laugh.

Cody

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join