It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm off tae sleepybyes.
To close my weary eyes.
And to rest my heavy head,
on the pillow on my bed.
I'll close the bedroom door,
then settle down to snore.
And if I should awake
when the morning starts to break,
I'll pull the covers over tight
and try to shut out all the light,
Until I think of that first Cup...
and I say "OK Wednesday... I'm up, I'm UP!!"

Goodnight Shedites

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Nice one...Nos Da Gordi
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Lol! I'm on the totum haha, face first hehe.

Nite nite Gordi! Sleep tight.

Jane, everyone, I'm off to bed myself. Nite nite all, massive hugs.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsu322

Lol! I'm on the totum haha, face first hehe.

Please don't tell me that the totem is the bathroom.
And if so...I'll wait for the goodnight hug.

No...I saw it, just joshing you.

G'Night and sleep tight to you and all our cousin's across the pond.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Relax Jane - I'm on there; he just shrunk down my avatar to 1 pixel by 1 pixel (I'm somewhere under True's nose, but you need make the image larger in order to see it
).

Reading through the last couple pages has been fun - but I need to get out before the storms roll in

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Stay safe Foss. Being up north, we shouldn't be seeing to much, but you never know.

All the storms promised by the weatherchannel/accuweather have not panned out here on the North Coast.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi guys and gals! ! Hope all is well!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jakeistheone

Hey Jake! Waiting on the night shift.

Other than that, things seem to be going just great for most.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Stay safe? Me? I guess I shouldn't tell you about all the times I had to ride my bike home across an open field during a storm - that was the first time I ever saw purple lightning arc across the clear sky. Or the time where I was out in the open, and thought for sure I got hit; the thunder and flash were both at the same instant - turns out it hit a house about 100 feet away.

I love the storms, but am not a fan of the tornadoes; I'd hate to live in the states where they are a common occurrence.

@Jakis - Long time, no see friend, I trust you are well?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I've had plenty of close calls myself...
. But a lot of that is because I like to chase them or at a minimum hang out on my deck and watch them.

Storms are like natures own fireworks displays. I even like snowstorms while they are happening...I just wish all the snow would go away the next day.
(Normally I like winter, but this year...not so much)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Looks like we have tornadoes south of me. The storm hasn't hit yet though, but looks pretty significant to me on the radar. Weird. A few hours ago, nothing was showing up on radar.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I'm getting the storm right now - What I find weird is that it's coming from a bad direction (Storm is tracking straight north). Usually, the area of Michigan I'm in is insulated from the typical West-to-East storms; due to an ancient lake bed, there's a ridge that takes away moisture, so our storms are usually less severe than other parts of Michigan. However, when storms like this one come up from the south, that's usually when they are at their worst.

I can't keep an eye on the sky, but I am actually tracking my radar right now; and so far, the storms are making a beeline right for me. I've got the doorwall open, because it faces north, so I'm not getting any of the rain in. Only bad thing about it is that I won't have any warning if something gets bad, because I can't see the end of the storm.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Looking at the radar, it looks to me that the storm is rotating around Wisconsin. This one is odd as it is also coming from the south. I was watching the clouds earlier going from east to west...that is unusual for this neck of the woods and usually bodes ill. Still no rain, even though the radar is saying there is. But I can here the rumbles and they are getting closer.

This one will be interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Bouncing back and forth between the radars on line and on TV is pretty frustrating right now. TV radar is showing some rain, though not much of a storm, while on-line it still shows a massive storm. I have the radio on though as well, just in case.

Lots of cool lightening though. But none of it is overhead.

ETA: Ah-ha! There's the rain finally!
edit on 29-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Cody! I grinned from ear to ear when you wrote that you have been having fun with your Son. I'm seriously happy for both of you! Don't be thinking of any funny business online though, kids these days can get computers making tea and folding the laundry. Your screen will be upside down and back to front before you even have a chance to hit enter.

He's as sharp as a tack, definitely got my sense of humour.

Good morning all

Day shift signing in, well sort of, gotta run the roads were murder yesterday what with the tube strike and all.

Catch you all later on my phone

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Let's just say I was detained for awhile on false claims.

edit on 30-4-2014 by jakeistheone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jakeistheone

Jakei !!!!!
Been there, done that I still can't enter Israel for fear of arrest

I'm with you in spirit bro, stay strong I'm only
a u2u away man.

Good to have you back

Cody

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Around 2:00 A.M. Syx decides to Fly out to The Shed. Been quite a while since I been around there. Have Missed all My Human Friends A LOT.
Nearing the Colorful Buildings, I start to have a pain in my Chest. My Heart is beginning to mend I decide. It has been hurting more than it is now. Being away from the compassionate Souls of the Shedders is Hard on me......
I near the Compound and All is Quiet. I can feel the Positive Vibrations put out by them all while they slumber......

Off to the West is a Large Storm gathering Energy and heading towards The Shed. This one looks like it will be a Doozy!
What is this I see?!?! Ogres running ahead of the Storm! 10 I See!! This is Not Good! I need FireStone. I haven't Flamed for a long time and what I had in me has dissapated.
Over There!! YES! FireStone!
I dive down to the edge of a clif where I see The Purple Glow of FireStone.
Landing on a narrow ledge, I balance my self before indulging. Scraping away some stone with a ForePaw, I bend down to gather some in my jaws. Chomping fast because the Ogres are nearing my Friends!
Enough!!!! Time to Fly!
I lean sideways, spread my wings, and launch off the cliff. Gliding towards the Ogres I can feel the F.S. beginning to ferment. Almost ready......
Yes! Now is time! I swoop down to the running danger and take in a deep Breath.
CCRRRWWOOOOOSH!!! Flames streak towards the now puzzled Ogres. Some take cover and others are Cindered!
Flapping down a few times gets me some lift and speed. Banking around now for another pass.
This time they are crouching down to try to get ready for the assault, but it will do them No Good!
I take in a Very Large Breath and hold it. Pressure building up for one Heck of a Blast!
CCCCRRWWWOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!
This one takes out the rest of the Problem and a few feet deep of soil!
HHmmpf! Try to mess with MY Friends will Ya???!

Good Morning Shedders!! I hope all is well in Your Worlds!
edit on 30-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ok then. After about an hour and a half and no reply's, time to get some ZZZzzz's. G'Night. Hope You All have a great Day! Syx.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi Syx! *waves*.
Nice to see you. Lovely add on to the ongoing story, and bringing in the weather that's ripping up the States atm.

We've had a lovely couple of days here, but it's overcast today.

Rainbows
Jane

PS Oh blow, just as I was replying you've flitted off to bed! Nos Da Syx......

edit on 30-4-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join