It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Oh noooooo not the sugarless gumi bears! I wouldn't be that cruel....mwahahahaha.

If life had taken a different turn in my yooff....or I'd growed up Stateside, there's no doubt about it, I would have been a storm chaser. Meteorology (besides my quakes and volcs) was another fav part of Studying Geography.

Tsk, tsk Tsu....want to borrow my wand girl? At least my spare room now looks like organised chaos. Everything packed away in boxes and labelled!

Now where's that Abba cassette I found

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Tsu322

LOL!

Of all the things to find offensive from an audiological point of view, he picks Jazz? Mind you, I am a fine one to talk where such things are concerned. My utter and total hatred and contempt for Abba is well documented!

No insanely groovy cleaning montage then?
That is sad!

ROFL!! In my old band, (Minj) we used to play a VERY HEAVY version of ABBA - Does Your Mother Know!!!
Was Mental! But I LOVED it!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Thanks for the intel cody.....So how long does it take to get from the station to the airport Gordi?
I'll see if I can get my return train booked before you need to drop the rest of the Gatherers at the airport.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

And jealousy rears it's ugly head again for me. I wish I could attend. Hell, I can't even afford to attend Homer's Brown Mountain expedition at the moment. (Hopefully he'll stage another come Sept. as things hopefully will have leveled out by then.)

Y'all have fun and at least say, "Hey!" to the rest of us when y'all get together.

Remember kids, no arguing over politics or religion if booze is involved. Yea like that will happen.
Just keep it good natured ribbing.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Ah, C'mon Jane! use the wand.

But I did have to chuckle at the organized chaos. I packed a couple of years ago with the exception of the bare minimum to move closer to family and have yet to move, or unpack.
I think I just realized that I'm hopeless!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

No probs Jane

I'm really looking forward it

@ True your worst nightmare

Dawg there will be many photo's and a thread, of this I have no doubt what so ever

I'm with Gbro on the international meet up and my vote goes to Cuba, I could get some serious fishing in as well LOL

Cody

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Thanks for the intel cody.....So how long does it take to get from the station to the airport Gordi?
I'll see if I can get my return train booked before you need to drop the rest of the Gatherers at the airport.
Rainbows
Jane

The main Glasgow Train Station (Central) is maybe an extra (further) 20 minutes from the Airport (When travelling from the Island.)
It looks like I'll be dropping Cody/Mrs/Tsu sometime before 7pm? (so that they can check in.)

So, if I can drop you off after 7.30pm (after dropping them off at airport),
or any time before 6.30pm (Before taking them to the airport) That would help.
I am perfectly happy either way! (We can tweak the drop offs to suit who needs to travel when!!)

Do you know when you are likely to arrive on the Friday?
(Anytime before 2.15pm would be ideal I think? To give us time to get to the airport for Cody at 3pm.)

Cheers M'Dear!
G

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OK
Here you go this is me (It's been a long day)

Cody

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Then here's a wee fishing photo link for the Codester!
LINK to the Post A Funny... thread

And RE: Sugar free Gummy Bears....
Have you actually read the reviews yet??? Hilarious!!! AND Ewwwww!!!
LINK to AMAZON dot com reviews

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I'm booking a flight

Next time we go to SA I'm going on a shark fishing trip, my largest ever was a 37 pound pike, I'd love to top that with something really wild and exotic.

Tag and release though, I don't want to kill such a beautiful creature.

Cody

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I would love to go to Cuba...unfortunately the US still makes it hard to do so.

I know I would drooling over the older cars there. But that's the wrench-head in me. I can look at a rust bucket and see it restored in my minds eye.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
I'm booking a flight
Next time we go to SA I'm going on a shark fishing trip, my largest ever was a 37 pound pike, I'd love to top that with something really wild and exotic.
Cody

I'm thinking.... maybe... If we "encourage" Tsu off the pier on Mysterious Island...???

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Cuba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Amalfi coast in Italy!!!
That coastline is so AWESOME....and on a Sunday there's nowt but bikes on it. Then there's all those great roadside cafe's.
Positano is to die for....and us girls can stock up on our Italian fashion and wonderful leather shoes and bags.....Positano fashion is a name unto itself.
We could take a boat over to Capri.......get our own 'signature' perfumes and aftershaves done.
Saw the Millenium in there at the top of the mountain overlooking Bay of Naples.....thought WWI had started again with all the fireworks going off...it was spectacular!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I'm the same Dawg

I see something and say to Mrs C "Now that's something special"

She just looks at me like I'm weird LOL

Cody

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: cody599
I'm booking a flight
Cody

I'm thinking.... maybe... If we "encourage" Tsu off the pier on Mysterious Island...???

Don't tempt me Gbro

Cody

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Cuba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Amalfi coast in Italy!!!
That coastline is so AWESOME....and on a Sunday there's nowt but bikes on it. Then there's all those great roadside cafe's.
Positano is to die for....and us girls can stock up on our Italian fashion and wonderful leather shoes and bags.....Positano fashion is a name unto itself.
We could take a boat over to Capri.......get our own 'signature' perfumes and aftershaves done.
Saw the Millenium in there at the top of the mountain overlooking Bay of Naples.....thought WWI had started again with all the fireworks going off...it was spectacular!

Rainbows
Jane

Works for me Jane

I could get Rome done on the same trip

Cody

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Thanks Gordi, that really helps. I had planned on getting to Glasgow central about midday....there is a 3hr train in the morning. I just wasn't sure of course about the travel times back. I'll go and have a look later and see what I can sort out.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Do you guys even have a way to identify each other at the pick up points? Like a red sash around the right arm or something. Or is poor Gordi going to be spending his time holding a cardboard sign with your names?

Just wondering?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Now you're being silly

I'll be wearing this...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Now you're being silly

I'll be wearing this...

Rainbows
Jane

The camera? Or the vest?

I know! I know! That's just being silly. But that's me...anything for a chuckle.

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join