It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Jacy's vid is no longer available and I missed it.

Hello Shedders!!!!!!!
Going out with a friend later.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Hehe!

I always wanted to see a Disney movie where the big stirring musical numbers had been replaced with totally abstract jazz instrumentals! A cleaning montage with the same theme would be legendary!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just found this....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Afternoon campers.

Right - FFS WHERE IS THE JACY VID?????

Jacy!!! Where is it??? I didn't see it. So, it doesn't count!

@Jane - You have email re:travel plans
@Cody - When is your return flight on the Sunday?
@Jacy / Tsu - I am defo up for the booty shorts video challenge!!!
@Homer - I'd LOVE to go to NC for the Brown Mountain lights.... but alas funds and work/family commitments!
@Palmal - Nice to see you again! it must be very hard not knowing what happened to your friend. Is there anything that we can do to help in any way?
@True / Dawg - Can I video your arguments please??? THAT WOULD BE AN INTERNET HIT!!!
@Everybody else - Hiya!

JACY -Put the freakin video back up!!!! (You can set it to private then message me with the URL, then no one without the URL can see it!)

sheesh!
Gx

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I do not think that Dawg and I would have arguments, in so far as they would be more in the format of a comedic debate, where both parties find their particular positions only slightly less hilarious than that of their discussion partner.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I want to see the damned video too! JACY!!!!!!!!!! Where are you???? I'll be outta here by 1 oclock.
Gordi, if you get a link, share it with me. K?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I can't clean to jazz lol, my Dad would evict me if there was even a hint of jazz in the house.

I love this Disney parody, it's probably a bit naughty for the shed but it's funny anyway. Warning - Contains politics. (Sorry Dawg)

Jane I love that Rainbow quote!

Gordi, you should have seen Jaky's video! It was fabulous! It was a once in a lifetime thing though, you had to be there. Shame you weren't.

Hiya Night! Have fun with your friend! Feel free to buy shoes and post the pics on here.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Good afternoon and evening, Shedders, Shedites and Shedsters! Looking forward to the thunderstorm we have been promised here.

And since the weatherman said it was going to happen and I'm looking at the radar at the moment...I don't see it happening. Darn it! I love a good thunderboomer!

Taking a quick break from scrubbing the walls down and sweating like a pig. It's only 58 here but feels a lot hotter. Freakin' humidity!
But the place smells all lemony fresh now!

Night! I'm glad your Ma is home! Good news.

edit on 29-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

LOL!

Of all the things to find offensive from an audiological point of view, he picks Jazz? Mind you, I am a fine one to talk where such things are concerned. My utter and total hatred and contempt for Abba is well documented!

No insanely groovy cleaning montage then?
That is sad!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hiya Dawg, good luck getting the weather you want.

We had thunderstorms here about a week ago. I opened all the windows in the house, the curtains were practically horizontal with the wind. I love storms, they always seem to be really mild over here though.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well that's a whole lot of stuff on eBay! Quick brew and get loads more on!

*flitpoof*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Anyone who wants stuff on eBay had better get it quick! Janes shopping again!

I hear she even bought the 5lb bag of sugarless Gummi Bears for the gathering in case anyone gets on her nerves.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh, that's another thing banned from the house, ABBA, or anything like that really lol. If it's not three chords and thrashy he hates it.

I'm not sure why but he hasn't complained at all about me stealing his headphones during a rap phase. No idea at all.

I'm going to have to get the cleaning done before making any new videos. Jane would have a heart attack if she saw how unorganised I am.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Storms can be both scary, yet exciting. Last year I was on the phone with a friend and a willow tree right outside came down and took out two balconies and the first floor door of the apartments next to mine. I watched it come down and it shook the whole building. Many expletives were shouted into the phone.

Luckily none were occupied as they were undergoing renovation. I bet the contractor was happy as a clam. LOL

Being on Lake Erie, I do get to see some awesome storms though.

And I am one of those idiots who chases them when I can afford to.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So, he must like Status Quo then? A bit of Overkill? Motörhead? That manner of thing?

Jolly good !

Speaking of disorganised, my room is in utter chaos. That said, I do like a nice bit of chaos now and again.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

OMG you are so lucky Dawg! I would have jumped out of my skin if that happened near here!

I'd love to go storm chasing but I don't drive, plus the storms here are pretty much over before they begin. By the time I put my jacket on it would be a gloriously sunny day.

I have good views from the office though, about forty miles down the valley and across the English Channel. I'm on the window sill straining my neck like a mear cat as soon as I see the first flash lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

uummmm, no. Not even a little bit.

He's into the Pistols, Ramones, that sort of thing. It is supposed to be the parents embarrassing the kids but it used to be me blasting Dolly Parton and them cringing.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
AAAAAANNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD finally caught up

Hi Guys I'm out of breathe after speed reading that lot.

Gbro we have to have our bags dropped before 19:10 mate, I think Tsu is about 40 minutes after us.

I'm around, just winding my son up, we have the same sense of humour, I'm so going to crack his facebook account and embarrass the hell out of him.

If he doesn't crack mine first LOL

Cody

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Chasing storms (or even watching them) puts me into a very conflicted state. They are beautiful and the power they have is amazing. But the destruction they cause is very saddening as well when it happens.

Back when I was in the service at Ft. Bragg, NC. We played football (American) in the middle of Hurricane Hugo and mudslided across the baseball field using flare parachutes. Just a bunch of fun-loving idiots we were.

But the next two weeks were spent going to towns and helping them out cleaning up debris. It feels good helping others, but it was pretty sobering as well.

Still, all in all...good memories.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Thanks Cody!
Cool as a cool thing.

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join