It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ah! The SOG decides to show up! We're on post ma'am.

Check your U2U's.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I did Dawg. Then I rushed in here. LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm with Tru, I love my heavy metal! My tastes vary, though I never stray from my heavy metal.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If anyone needs me, I'll be doing my rounds on the dragon whose name I already forgot.

edit on 28-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good Lord, he's got holes in his wings. Are we gonna be safe up here?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

My...My...My....You're gonna have to scroll back in time aren't ya? Dragons don't like it when you forget their names, (That's why I call them all buddy or friend,,,like a Dawg.
)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I could always give it a new name. I could call it Dawg, but that would be confusing around here. I know...Autumn! I think it's a girl. It better be. Wouldn't want to piss it off now would we?

We're experiencing a bit of turbulence up here.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

A Dragon knows his/her name. It has been passed through time immemorial.

But the trick is...just like a Dawg, you never have to utter it's name unless you are disciplining it.

Otherwise, it's happy with Buddy or Friend.

Because if that is what it is to you, then you are to them.
edit on 28-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hi, Blue fell asleep right in the middle of her conversations. I (Mr. Blue) just came in from a couple of hours of yard work and don't have an account. I've been popping in reading whatever Blues been keeping track of on ATS. I thought it would be neighborly to bid you all a farewell for her tonight. I think she's out for the count and may not be back until morning.

Good night All! and may the Schwartz be with you.....

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: palmalBlue2

Thanks for stopping in Mr. Blue and letting us know. That was very thoughtful of you. You should start your own account on ATS. We're a fun group here and have tons of fascinating topics to explore.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
How much to catch up on ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great vid Jacy

Good morning all have a great day.

Meep meep

Cody

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
I would say that it did make some rumbling getting the hell outta Dodge. I didn't see it pull out where it pulled out of town around 7AM yesterday morning. However, I did get a chance at another train with some sister motors to those two. Sitting down at Kenova, West Virginia yesterday afternoon watching the traffic roll by. Traffic was so stacked up one behind the other. Just so happened to be that a good friend of mine was the engineer on one of them. Running on bad signals since leaving the yard at Russell, Kentucky. Here is his train stopped awaiting a better signal indication.

What's even better is that he stopped right in front of where my dad and I were parked. Got out of the cab and chatted with us for a few minutes.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What vid? What'd I miss? HI Cody! Bedtime. Bye Cody!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

You missed Jacy doing a video, some very crazy chit chat (as is always the way here), and a poetic tribute to my loathing for Eminem. Also, discussions surrounding "biscuits and gravy" were spawned!

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That should link you to Jacy's vid!
edit on 29-4-2014 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Mornin all, awake after an unusual 6 hours of sleep, I must be getting lazy in my old age lol
Watching the movie Alien Abduction, about halfway thru, pretty good so far

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Good day sir!

I feel absolutely done in at the moment. I stayed up too late posting, because it was so warm in my flat that I could not fall asleep. When I finally roused at half past seven this morning, I felt like such a mess. Luckily, that is not much of a change from the normal state of things hehe!

I am glad that you found yourself in a position to assimilate visual arts. I feel quite sure that I would fall asleep in the middle of a movie, were I to sit and try to watch one at this point! And I am at work!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Prynhawn da all!

Woohoo! In between doing all the usual stuff and work, I will be finishing my loft clear out and empty today!
In good Fung Shui style, my head (attic) should feel a lot clearer over the next few days!
Bit miffed at missing all this glorious sunshine we are being blessed with though....sorry True

Back later...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Sounds good!

I just came back from my lunch break. I nearly fell asleep mid chew, so I am hoping that being actively at work will stave off the drooping eyelids, the desire to welcome oblivion with open arms!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hiya Shedders!

Good afternoon!

Boring day of pottering about here. I've been meaning to sort the office for about a week now. It's not going very well, I'm sat smoking and drinking coffee. Maybe if sing sweetly some birds and squirrels will come and do it for me?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Woo hoo....it's done!

Now to get some of it on eBay (cringe)

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join