It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: palmalBlue2

Prayers are with you. I'm glad that you are still looking for him. There is always hope.

I know that the Cascades are not a fun place to search, never enough people. I hope you find peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Metal head??..... which bands?? 80's and 90's??

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

(((((((((((((((Palmal)))))))))))))))))

You can pop in anytime Palmal, there are no rules, you can pop in once or week or be here all day, it's all good. You are not bringing us down either.

I was halfway through typing his name out when it came up 'missing' at the top of the google list.

What is he like, Rocky? You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to or if you are not allowed.

Seriously guys, is there really any need to post so fast?

I know what biscuits are now! Thank you all for your answers. Scones! I looooove cheese scones, cheese in the mix and melted on top, sliced in half with butter on.

Guys candy sounds so much more exotic than sweets and chocolate lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Anything from Black Sabbath right the way to Behemoth, from the old school to the new. The only stipulation is, that all my fave tunes are ball crushingly intense!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
True and Dawg you are a pair of spoilsports!

You can put them over your own clothes, it wouldn't even need to be a video just a pic.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Hi True,

Eminem's ball crushingly intense. You might like it.

*Runs out of thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

I have this image in my head of the total abomination that would be me, impersonating Rhys Ifans in Notting Hill, the mirror scene where he comments upon the solidity of his hind quarters while just wearing pants. I think I may pour bleach into my ear, in the hopes that it works it's way into the part of my brain which looks after that particular memory !

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: palmalBlue2

Metal head??..... which bands?? 80's and 90's??

'80's and early '90's.

Is there any other?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsu322

You can put them over your own clothes, it wouldn't even need to be a video just a pic.

They might...just might, fit over my head.

I'm not going there.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OK Gordi. You're up at bat.

Translate to Scottish so ya ken befuddle 'em.

a reply to: TDawgRex

What do they taste like? Are they savory?

And whilst I'm asking, does candy mean all sweets and chocolate over there? Like Harribo sweets. Are they candy?

Pretty much all candy is sweets. People will know what your talking about.

Iff'n ye canna unnerstand the accent.

But to appreciate Southern Biscuits, you hafta eet 'em.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

There is nothing ball crushingly intense about a man who has decided to join the vast delusion, that rap is music, that DJ decks are an instrument, that scratching is art, or that sampling is a legitimate way to make a buck as a performing or recording artist.

Put a different way, I could make that bloke smarter and better as a human being, by opening his skull with one of the pointier bits of my bass guitar, and planting a grenade in the wound. He's nothing but a chav with pretension of grandeur in my opinion...

It's like this,
The man simply has no class,
I have more style in the hair on my arse,
I was born more of a man,
Than he will ever be,
Or anyone who is like him,
Or any two or three,
Because although I know,
And you know too,
That I can drop a rhyme,
That will run a person through,
I choose to be more circumspect,
Because unlike that man child,
I understand respect.

And that, THAT is why I can't stand Eminem. That and the fact that he has the vocabulary of a ten year old with anger management issues...

I could go on and on, and on and on..... I kind of have actually... Sorry!
edit on 28-4-2014 by TrueBrit because: To remove unhelpful iPad predictive writing nonsense.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

There's still great metal being made right now! Mastadon just released their new album a little bit ago, Opeth have new stuff coming out, Behemoth are still ripping it up at the heavier end of things.... Metal will never die. It will simply swap which foot it kicks arse with for a bit, to prevent getting one leg more muscular and badass than the other!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Can't say I have ever liked Rap. It never cut it for me. It never seemed like music to me.
But it's a culture thing, and if they can make money off it? I say go for it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Making money, when one has a chance to make art, is like choosing to assassinate someone in order to cause a massive war, rather than go to bed with the woman one loves. It simply is not done by persons who appreciate the real value of these things. As a person who has lived on the street, I can safely attest, that in a choice between living on the streets, and making music for the sake of money, I would gladly go to the gutter. Hell, I would die before violating the sanctity of metal for financial gain. That would be like robbing Jesus or something pretty close to it!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You're a good man True. I believe that we would get into some epically awesome arguments and walk away laughing. But that's what friends are for, eh?

(I know, your brain is still trying to wrap itself around epically...isn't it? LOL)

My Step-Ma was a Grammer Nazi, so destroying the Engrish Language comes naturally to me.
It drove her insane. I had great fun.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Hey, I am all for reconstructing familiar words in a way which better conveys ones meaning! Here's another bastardisation of the word epic... EPICALITY!

And as for the probability of much merry making and good chat, I would say that these were almost assured. A foregone conclusion one might say!
edit on 28-4-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hell! Where were you when I needed you back in my high school days!? Together we would would have drove my step-ma into an asylum.

My friends at the time did try to help...but I was barred from seeing them anymore...like that worked.

I know it grates her nerves that I retired and most of my old friends are successful. We were wild childs after all.
But time is the measure.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Time is awesome. It is like the breath of entropy.

Whoa... That was pretty bloody whimsical... NO WONDER! It's bloody quarter past sodding three in the hell blasted morning!

Right you wonderful people... I must be off and away, before the sleeping hours escape me utterly! Blessings be upon the lot of you!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Make that three of us being spoil-sports - I suppose you want us guys to wear pink as well? I'm sorry, but the shorts just don't go with my outfit (and yes, I said that in the way you imagined it
).

I'm in for hunting UFO's or spooks in N.C though - it'll be interesting if I can get the time off to go

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sorry I'm late Shedders!

Palmal, I am so very sorry that your friend has been missing so long. It must be a complete and never ending nightmare for you and his family. My heart goes out to you along with prayers.

edit on 28-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join