It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Gaming on a Monday?

Then it must be Friday!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

You are making me hungry talking about candy, chocolate and such

Outside of the southern US, biscuits are a breakfast item. A round, thick bread like item, only denser. Tasty though. A sweet dough if its made right. Buttery. Its like a dinner roll, only MUCH flakier and buttery tasting.
Do you have dinner rolls over the pond?
I personally think that dinner rolls are akin to Canadian hockey pucks. Baad comparison, but the closest I can come to. My better half will find a pic and show you when he gets back [or so he says]

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I know, right? What's he doing up so late?
Didn't we ground him?

*hug* hi True! Just kidding around! Nice to see you, and umm...thanks! lol
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: palmalBlue2

Hey palmal! go back a page, I posted a pic of biscuits, lol!
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hehe, I could send the booty shorts to you if you like!

I think we should all do a video in them. It's only fair after all. Viral lol, better in here than on rudetube!

Yeah, I think the others should put videos up to, no excuses guys. Get posting.

Jane? You hear that? It's your turn.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Nah, it's not Friday. If you ask me, I think they should event a day for those of us who pretty much only play computer games to prevent taking the carnage outside, a day of the week. We could call it Slaughterday, or Ballistic Tracheotomy day... I like the last one best!

link   

Me or Homer should introduce you to true biscuits. They really aren't that fluffy, though they may seem like it, but it's a lie, though they are tasty.

But two with your breakfast, and you are good till dinner!

link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Hey palmal! go back a page, I posted a pic of biscuits, lol!
jacy

You nailed it girl!!
[Im a slow typer
]

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If its breakfast, you forgot the gravy and who is up for grits??

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsu322
I think we should all do a video in them. It's only fair after all. Viral lol, better in here than on rudetube!

I don't think that the world is ready to see Homer, Gordi (Though he may be up for it). Cody, Syx, Gimme or myself twerking in your shorts.

Ummm...Did I just cross a line there?
edit on 28-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: ETA

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
All of us? Really?

originally posted by: Tsu322

Hehe, I could send the booty shorts to you if you like!

... because I am pretty sure my rump would not fit into those too well. I never have been any use with shorts!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I like grits, but my time in the service has turned me off sausage gravy.

But I'll still eat it if served. It's not that bad.

I have the same aversion to chicken. even though it can be cooked many ways. But it doesn't apply to Hot Wings for some reason.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Oh geez...you ALL having me laughing, now I don't even know who to answer!
Oh, yeah...Dawg...I've HAD real biscuits! I went to Austin Texas on a bus by myself...stopped in different southern states in the middle of the night....had brekkie in a bus station in Georgia, lol....also in Texas.

They are a bit different than the ones up here, but a lot of people make their own...and they are each a little different.

jacy (Tsu and True....you morbid pair! Both 'going for the throat'...lol...I'm referencing an older reply of yours Tsu-sis!)

Oh, and I agree...everyone should do a video.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hey...

I am a metal head! We might all be rainbow warriors in here, but as a metal head it is my duty to insist that the red balance of that rainbow be upped a little from time to time, and allowed to occasionally spring forth from an artery here and there !

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I cannot disagree with what you said, lol...so...."Hell yeah!"

jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
for those that have been asking about my friend on my avatar.
Today has been exactly a year since we last seen him.
I am not allowed to discuss his case publicly by request of his mom, so I can't start a thread. Google rocky Redmond missing Springfield Oregon and you should find articles from kval, kezi and some others.

HE DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE and also the police dept. completely ignored a tip based credibility [we did NOT know his family and friends at the time, we knew him threw his job at the laundrymat]
He was planning to leave the area with friends that he met through his job. I know what the articles say and they paint a suicide pic, but thats not the case because there is ALOT that was not included in the press.

I am not supoosed to talk about this, but this is our friend and I miss him alot and am pissed at the police for dropping the ball on his still open case.

Thank you to all at the Shed for welcoming me and I am really and truly sorry for not being here as much. There are many days that I just cant, but you all are awesome group of great folks.

I didn't want to drag the lighthearted fare down, but people here have asked me.

Thank you for being there even if I haven't

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm sorry for the pain you must be feeling, palmal!
Please feel free to share anything you want/can with the good people here...there is usually always someone to talk to, and they are all amazing with lending a shoulder.

You aren't bringing us down, we don't have perfect lives, none of us.
Sometimes I come here and lurk for a bit when I'm feeling down, but usually I end up laughing at the conversation, and then join in.
Feel free to come and go. As long as we're here....we're here for you too!

jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey I made biscuits n gravy the other mornin for Zack and I

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I never got a chance to thank you for what you shared on Tsu's thread. It meant alot to me and helped me.
I took that article to a therapist at the same place my foster kids went to. It really opened my eyes and scared me at the same time but the person I am seeing agreed with what was shared and my responses to it.
I can't thank you all enough for that thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Hey I made biscuits n gravy the other mornin for Zack and I

i hate you Homer...really....I hate you.... damn that looks GOOD!!! [but you forgot the bacon....need to edit... add the bacon and it will be a pic of perfection!!
]

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join