It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

jacygirl
Hey woodsmom! Welcome, welcome!
Thank you for joining us here. I've seen you 'around the boards', so we're not strangers (lol).

How would you feel about being 'summonsed' to the party? I can write you in, using some of the lovely info you just gave us about your friends and travels! Or, you can write your own intro, like everyone else (mostly) have done? Or you can say "no", and we will still love you!

Gordi, go check your e-mail!

Oh guys...he has the BEST idea!! Gonna make you wait, to build up the suspense!

Everyone else...I'm loving the outfits, pictures, chit-chat....it's all just fuel for my fire! hehe
Carry on....
jacy

subtle :::wink::: towards jacy... message received and understood!
Right - where is the custard powder, a bucket, some Lime Cordial and celery???

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Found the perfect dress for you to wear to the party here later...

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 3-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

woodsmom
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Thanks for the warm welcome! And yes you can keep him, haha!
He really is a sneaky little bugger though, he ended up about 10 feet behind me the other day as I chipped away loudly at my compost pile the other day.

I hope you both enjoy!

WoooHoooo!!!!
:::Ties Tommy to the bumper of the Rainbow Campervan::::
:::Tommy immediately loosens the ties and heads off towards the Rainbow coloured compost heap::::

hmmmmphh!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Thank you Jacygirl!

I love what you have done here, it is truly amazing! I have seen you around too, it just takes a bit of prodding sometimes to pull me out of my woods. I would be honored to be summonsed, it's hard to find like minds anymore, especially other females. I may add my chapter eventually, but I'm a busy homeschooling mama, it may take me some time. You may add me in, or not, as you see fit. I'm usually snowed in, digging in the dirt or up to my knees in fish depending on the time of the year. I would just be happy to be welcomed as I already have been.

Thank you for a wonderful read this afternoon!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Now I am furiously writing down notes, new critters, wearing apparel...sheesh! you guys are the best!!

Gordi, I said zucchini, not celery...? Oh...can I tell them a bit now, without revealing it all? Can I?

jaky

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

That's beautiful!
And my favorite color too, it will also show off my irises tattooed on my leg nicely.

And I warned you that he was a sneaky little bugger Gordi, nothing is safe around that one!
edit on 3-3-2014 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

A home schooling mama....Respect!
I bow to you....
Rainbows
Jane

PS.....and Irises as a tatoo! Oh, I don't believe this!.......
edit on 3-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

woodsmom

Thank you Jacygirl!

I love what you have done here, it is truly amazing! I have seen you around too, it just takes a bit of prodding sometimes to pull me out of my woods. I would be honored to be summonsed, it's hard to find like minds anymore, especially other females. I may add my chapter eventually, but I'm a busy homeschooling mama, it may take me some time. You may add me in, or not, as you see fit. I'm usually snowed in, digging in the dirt or up to my knees in fish depending on the time of the year. I would just be happy to be welcomed as I already have been.

Thank you for a wonderful read this afternoon!

Stay tuned Mom...
You're about to have your snowy-shoed, dirty-limbed, fishy-kneed (I'm sure I know her??) mind blown!!! in the up-coming chapters of our TRUE story! LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

jacygirl

Now I am furiously writing down notes, new critters, wearing apparel...sheesh! you guys are the best!!

Gordi, I said zucchini, not celery...? Oh...can I tell them a bit now, without revealing it all? Can I?

jaky

Ohh aye... zucchini.... that's Aubergine right? :::rummaging in the cupboard::::

Aye - Tell them a .... wee bit!

LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

YIPPEE! We have another Rainbow Warrior! Bring on the bagpipes...gather the dragons...
Oh hun, welcome aboard...and thank you for the lovely compliment. I shall have Jane summons you at the party, because she is our 'momma bear', and she got you over here!

Feel free to participate whenever you want to. Write your perspective, make stuff up, chit-chat....just relax and enjoy the oh-so-wonderful company! (I know I do).

jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

woodsmom
reply to post by angelchemuel

That's beautiful!
And my favorite color too, it will also show off my irises tattooed on my leg nicely.

And I warned you that he was a sneaky little bugger Gordi, nothing is safe around that one!

PICS or it didn't happen!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks Jane, it's worth every minute.

And Gordi, it seems we are on opposite sides of the pond, I'm actually on the other one. I'm in coastal Alaska.
I'm also looking forward to it!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

woodsmom

Stay tuned Mom...
You're about to have your snowy-shoed, dirty-limbed, fishy-kneed (I'm sure I know her??) mind blown!!! in the up-coming chapters of our TRUE story! LOL

Our TRUE story! Hahaha...that's not fair...they probably don't remember it by now...?
Okay, here's a tidbit...I am going to continue writing chapters until the end of the party. (which will be fairly lengthy now, as I'm gonna milk this for all it's worth! just kidding!)
When I have reached the place that we have (now) agreed upon...he has the 'next' part of our journey already written. I must say, it's magnificent....trust me!!

There is a brilliant twist, the writing is brilliant...you will love it.
Perhaps, if there is continued interest? we can take turns, and make this a collaboration book?
Anyways...for now, I'm SUPER excited!!
jacy

edit on 3-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've just had a word with Tommy, he's going to look in on our friend NightStar, because she was in a lot of pain earlier, and I think he might be able to cheer her up a wee bit.
I just hope that she doesn't slap a pair of wings on him and fly off!......again!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

woodsmom
Thanks Jane, it's worth every minute.

And Gordi, it seems we are on opposite sides of the pond, I'm actually on the other one. I'm in coastal Alaska.
I'm also looking forward to it!

Coastal Alaska sounds... cold! and Beautiful.
LOVE your avatar btw.
Very.... cool?

G

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Woodsmom, I should warn you, that this menagerie of rapscallions (it IS a word - I checked!!) came together in a valentines greetings thread, started by jane (angelchemuel).
AND that we have VERY strict rules for entering our domain.... (not!)

You only have to learn the words of our theme song!!!! (Tommy already has it mastered!! LOL!!!!)
Good luck!

LINK

Gx

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yikes I got pages behind again!

WoodsMom!!!!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!!

Well, I was going to wear this flowing number...

Then I met up with the pixies who were actually behaving for a change and made this red dress for me. You know how they love sparkles and glitter and all. It was so gorgeous I decided that it would be my choice for the party.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

These are actually from a photo of some irises in my garden.

I saw that Night Star wasn't feeling very well, Tommy is pretty good at cheering up the day. Just wait till she sees that nose on her window. Hopefully her dragon friends don't see him as lunch.

Funny enough, we seem to be warmer in Alaska this year than much of the rest of the country. I'm not complaining a bit, but I do feel bad for the folks getting blasted who aren't ready for it. At least we are used to it up here. ( and I promise, I will start practicing)

Hi NightStar I'm glad you are feeling better!!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You're right, Night Star hasn't been around much today!
Are you out alone in the dark on your dragon, young lady?
Erm...I feel that 'mother hen' clucking up in my throat again! (send us a smoke signal
)
Darn magic is useless in this dimension! Useless!

Oh hey, it worked! There she is!!
Hmph. She was SHOPPING!!! (loving the red dress...lovng it!) *cough* white wolf whistle!!

jacy

edit on 3-3-2014 by jacygirl because: cuz we found Night Star

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hello Woodsmom! Welcome to the land of Rainbows! You will love it here, it's the best thread on ATS atm, so peaceful and happy. (Plus we get to find out what the crew of Harry Potter feel like)

Are you peckish? I could fetch you some snacks if you like.

By the way...

Epic Moose!

Hello Everyone! Nice to see you back Gordi! We missed you!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join