It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

That would go great with the aztec bow tie I picked out for cody earlier!
I've always had a 'thing' about aztec designs....that's all I could see when I kept looking at it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I am well.
I am tired, but it is probably a good tired! (Lots of work and play!)

Just picked up my new car on Friday - Yes, I Finally took the plunge!

Meet.... SMUDGER!

4WD, TurboDiesel, Estate...
(Loads of room for my music gear, loads of grip in the wet/snow, and over 50mpg to save the pennies! ..nice)

Idea! - Why don't you get hold of an acoustic bass (borrow mine?? LOL) You can play "LOUD" but it's still low enough not to disturb.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I have wanted one for a long time, but they are unnecessarily expensive, when compared to their six stringed cousins. When I spot one which has not been built out of solid blocks of paper currency, I will no doubt pick one up!

The new motor looks like it has all the necessary capabilities for you! Nice one! You got two keys with it right? If not, get one done as soon as possible!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Is it a Celtic thing to go around naming our inanimate objects? My car is Wilma, my trailer was Fred = The Flintstones.

Don't do it as much now the kids are all grown up.....but I found to give things names made the kids have a little more respect for things because it made things part of the family shall we say.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

LOL - Yeah! Cool as a cool thing!

Jane, I can't tell you how glad I am that things seem to have... calmed down a bit? (On ATS I mean)
I was really worried (and more than a little upset) that we were accidentally falling foul of the T&C's etc
and were in danger of losing.... our... "home"? our meeting place?

I just... couldn't make any sense of what was going on.

(Just scrubbed a rather long ramble on how brilliant I thought it all was, and what a shame it would have been to have lost it)

I think I'm just trying to say "thanks".

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am just swooping in to say hello to everyone!
Sadly, I was kept busy in the real world today...now I have so much catching up to do!
Also, gotta check my e-mail apparently.
So I am here....in and out, lol.

*massive group hug*
jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

TrueBrit

I have wanted one for a long time, but they are unnecessarily expensive, when compared to their six stringed cousins. When I spot one which has not been built out of solid blocks of paper currency, I will no doubt pick one up!

The new motor looks like it has all the necessary capabilities for you! Nice one! You got two keys with it right? If not, get one done as soon as possible!

It has indeed! (Two Full-remote blipper keys!)
I'll post one to you for safe keeping!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Is it a Celtic thing to go around naming our inanimate objects? My car is Wilma, my trailer was Fred = The Flintstones.

Don't do it as much now the kids are all grown up.....but I found to give things names made the kids have a little more respect for things because it made things part of the family shall we say.

Rainbows
Jane

I think I've only ever really done that with cars / bikes who's reggie numbers look like / remind me of something...
Smudgers reggie has SM and UJR in it... so - SMUDGER! LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

jacygirl
I am just swooping in to say hello to everyone!
Sadly, I was kept busy in the real world today...now I have so much catching up to do!
Also, gotta check my e-mail apparently.
So I am here....in and out, lol.

*massive group hug*
jacy

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Jacy]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Back at ya girl!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You daft booger....no thanks necessary....we all made it what it now is! I just have the mad ideas!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Just wanted to make sure, because if you loose your only key, getting the entire engine re-programmed is expensive as all hell!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Good to see you!

Later is better than not at all!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Umm, hi?

I heard there was a party happening for some weary souls. A sweet lady named Jane invited me, and a friend of mine insisted as he also wanted to go meet the beautiful exotic creatures that had only dreamt about. Here he is, his name is Tommy boy courtesy of my two beautiful little boys.

So he offered me a ride on a lovely rainbow nearby, though why it ended in Fairbanks is anyone's guess, and here we are. He's rather pushy as critters go, but very friendly. If he causes any trouble just shake a stick at him and tell him you need your space. He's tricky though, he likes to sneak up on me in the gardens. He's just a baby and very much likes a good compost bucket. He's just like the other babies at my house, hungry, curious and messy.

I don't want to intrude, just simply wanted to say hi and compliment you on the lovely place that you have here. Oh, and I brought a gift, here's a gallon of homemade blueberry liquor. I picked the berries myself.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ohhh TB - I just remembered - We've got a new Bass player in the band I drum for.
He's pretty good!
Very laid back, finger plucking (no pick) style, but seems to pick up new songs in no time at all, very accomplished!
...and we're actually getting there! Only had about 4 jams with them but they're great guys and they have fun while making a good noise! (Musically - NOT an innuendo for ANYTHING!)
1st gig is pencilled in for June...

My folky thing (ShoogleRoon) is going OK too. Jamming with a mandolin player called Kev, but Ideally I'd like to find someone with a more... youthful attitude and energy! He's only 2 years older than me, but acts his age!!! LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Oh, that's great !

There is nothing more fulfilling musically, than finding people you can gel with.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Mom!!!!

I LOVE HIM!!!
(Can I keep him???? CAN I??? CAN I???) LOL

...and.... the donation of drink will, of course, have to be sanctioned by the tasting committee, which I have just decided is ME! (and Maybe TrueBrit... because he likes Rum apparently?? LOL)

Welcome aboard!

G x

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Thanks for the warm welcome! And yes you can keep him, haha!
He really is a sneaky little bugger though, he ended up about 10 feet behind me the other day as I chipped away loudly at my compost pile the other day.

I hope you both enjoy!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Oh wow woodsmom....you fit right in here....take a seat and have a cuppa!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hey woodsmom! Welcome, welcome!
Thank you for joining us here. I've seen you 'around the boards', so we're not strangers (lol).

How would you feel about being 'summonsed' to the party? I can write you in, using some of the lovely info you just gave us about your friends and travels! Or, you can write your own intro, like everyone else (mostly) have done? Or you can say "no", and we will still love you!

Gordi, go check your e-mail!

Oh guys...he has the BEST idea!! Gonna make you wait, to build up the suspense!

Everyone else...I'm loving the outfits, pictures, chit-chat....it's all just fuel for my fire! hehe
Carry on....
jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Thank you Jane, for the invite and the welcome!
I actually just filled my cup for the last time today, the youngest is peacefully napping and the oldest is reading his history. It's finally my quiet time.

I'm open to adopting any gramma's that may need little boys running around.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join