It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Oh, and here's a wee chilled out one for... JACY!

[[[[Hugs]]]] How are you today hunny? I hope that you'll enjoy this!!

G

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

If I ever hear that in a elevator, I might just push the roof button and jump!

I actually heard Metallica as elevator music once and I think it aged me 50 years.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I'm guessing here... that you maybe don't like it? LOL

I thought that Jacy might? I don't know?

I've never seen GoT, and I don't particularly like jazz elevator music, but I just thought that it might be nice to post something that, someone else might like (rather than something just for me! as usual!!! LOL)
Hey, what a boring world it would be if everyone liked the same!! (Did you get my earlier post about Wonewoc??? btw)

I don't pretend to know what's happening in the world, but EVERYONE seems so.... sad and grumpy just now??
I thought springtime was supposed to be all about Life and New Beginnings and Colour and Light and Warmth?
But it feels more like Winter is coming?
Maybe it's just me. I'm trying, I AM trying!!! But it's like swimming upstream at the moment. Can't quite figure out what's wrong?? or How to Help change it....
edit on 17-4-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I had to change the spellink

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hello Shedders! Got Mom's laundry done earlier and just rested most of the day. My sister will be taking me out for supper tomorrow for my birthday which I'm looking forward to. Hope I have more energy and less pain tomorrow.

Palmal, it was good to see you again! Don't be a stranger!

Welcome to the new person without an avatar!

Looks like a lot of people didn't show up today. Hope everyone is ok and will join us soon.

Oh, I have to go watch Gimme's vid now. I was supposed to do that earlier.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Great vid Gimme! They always leave with me with all kinds of questions though. LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yep, I;m still up. Just watched Iron Man 3 (I'm a Marvel fan and they had it at the library). Not much energy left though. After the days events, I'm pretty whooped, but satisfied.

Never thought I would miss stress.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yea I got the message.
We are always swimming upstream against the current, I think that's the nature of things and forms us who we are. It gets tiring now and again...but at some point, we find our second wind.

I'm headed to the farm tomorrow, so that'll be a break from the day to day stuff and allow me to indulge in things that are not the norm. Chainsaws, Powertools, Bonfires and best of all I get to take care of my buds Dawg, Gyphon! He's a good Dawg and fun to train. He likes to play dumb at times, but he ain't.
edit on 17-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Gonna spend the evening playing The Elder Scrolls Online, time to relax a lil bit

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Gonna spend the evening playing The Elder Scrolls Online, time to relax a lil bit

Well, if ya come across a guy napping against a tree...

Leave me be.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

LOL have you checked it out yet?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

LOL have you checked it out yet?

Yep. I was annoyed that Crazy Train faded out. But I do understand bandwidth issues. Now I'm going to have to listen to it elsewhere.

But if you're talking about the Elder Scrolls, I haven't gamed in over a year dam near. Keep meaning to here and there, but other things get in the way. The only time I touch my XBox360 is to dust it off.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yesh I meant Elder Scrolls, I could have kept the song going on the webpage, but it would have takenb too long to load, so I did it this way.
Still working on the gallery tho.
I know we are going to be in OH for a race sometime this summer, I'll let you know when, we gotta have a beer!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I know we are going to be in OH for a race sometime this summer, I'll let you know when, we gotta have a beer!!

Give me advance notice and I'll be there!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night

A very happy birthday to you my dear friend.

Here's my present to you

Cody

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
A song for you Game of Thrones fans...... from Led Zeppelin

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Nice one codester!

Morning peeps.
I just got the phonecall, and.... Don't have to work today!! Yeah!
and.... The Sun is Shining!! ... Double YEAH!!!
Bring it on.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Morning Gbro

Thanks,

That's great news, a whole bank holiday off, and home alone, don't do anything I wouldn't do

Can't pass up the chance to stretch The Beasts legs on a day like this.........................Just remembered bank holiday traffic
screaming kids in cars, distracted and frustrated drivers.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm not worth the risk

Maybe tomorrow

Have a great one Gbro

Hi Gimee I heard a song the other day on the radio, but frustratingly I can't find a decent version it, I immediately thought of you, it was called the last ride(r). I'd post a video if I could find a decent version, but I don't want to the song an injustice.

Cody

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

...Can't pass up the chance to stretch The Beasts legs on a day like this..................

Cody

Don't do it G......!! LOL

Have to work Monday unfortunately but heyho! That's DAYS away!!! LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Good morning guys and gals. Hope your all doing well. The suns shining away here for a change. And im just about to make scrambled eggs yum yum

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Awwww, you guys are the best! Found my Birthday thread Cody! It made me so happy!
Gordi that dragon cake is awesome!!!!!! And 21 huh? Hahahaha

I love you guys and gals so much and am proud to call you friends!

56 today! Wow! Funny how when you're young you think you're never going to get old then one day you wake up and think what the hell happened? LOL!!!

Thank you again!

I will be going out for supper with my sister tonight. She always spoils me rotten on my birthday.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join