It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I must admit...I like the old one.

But at least you now see that I am up at all odd hours myself.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

Although no part of my body wants to work tonight, I'm just letting everyone know that I'm still alive and well. Volunteer work is done, and my "real" job begins again bright & early on Monday.

In honor of how I feel, here's a snippet for everyone.

While everyone else was somewhere else, fossilera went out to a small, tree-enclosed clearing next to the house.

From the outside, the clearing appeared just like another part of the forest; but once inside, a hot-water spring could be seen, bubbling merrily as if everything in the world were calm & at peace.

With the scent of the pine trees wafting through the clearing (punctuated every now & then by the Homeric cheers of joy over no stats, and occasional "Happy Birthdays" to Syx) , and the sweet, slow murmur of the water as it lazily bubbled up from unknown depths, he laid his feet in the warm, soothing water and promptly fell

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Evening Dawg!!!! I was quite attached to the warrior lady one, but when I saw the colorful elf one and those mesmerizing eyes...Now I'm rather attached to her. If I ever switch back to the old one I would want someone in the avatar creation thread to give it color. I think I had changed avatars when I was tired of fighting through my cancer and being strong all the time. The elf was whimsical and looked a bit vulnerable like how I felt after. And those eyes! LOL

I have to lose weight too Dawg and it sucks royally. I'm dying for chockolate, Chinese food, fried seafood...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hiya Foss Sweetie! Have fun relaxing. Sounds so soothing I think I'll go take a nice soak in my antique tub with scented oil and soaps. Ahhhh nice! I'll be back Gentlemen. Behave while I'm gone.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It's the bangs for me. Don't know why, but I love bangs.

But from what I can see, you're a strong woman who never quits. Gotta be something in that to be proud of.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It's just me. But the new avatar...seems kind of sad, a avatar that ya want to protect.

Whereas the other is one I would be proud to fight alongside of.

But that's just my interpretation.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Tdawg minced up upon Foss by the stream. (Yes I can mince, meander, mosey and even sashay if need be).

Time to pull up a tree and keep Foss company. Hope my snoring doesn't wake him up though.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

TDawgRex

It's just me. But the new avatar...seems kind of sad, a avatar that ya want to protect.

Whereas the other is one I would be proud to fight alongside of.

But that's just my interpretation.

Yes, good assessment. Maybe Cody could play around and take the streaks away from her face, maybe put a slight smile. I'd hate to get rid of either avatar. Just too indecisive right now.

Funny you mentioned bangs. I went without bangs for a really long time and a couple of weeks ago I just decided to have them. I used to have hair exactly like the warrior woman avatar.

So all is quiet along the stream near the shed and the guys are napping. Good thing I'm not napping because I snore and wouldn't want the guys to hear me. LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
No Syx. No Homer. Dawg and Foss must still be sleeping. Do you guys really think I can guard this place by myself??????? I should see what kind of trouble I can get into. Borrows Jane's wand and turns Dawg and Foss's hair purple with glitter. Finds Syx and Homer and does the same. That'll teach 'em.

edit on 14-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Might as well post this for the day shift for when they come in.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
And this one.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Morning all

Busy putting my work boots on, I'll catch up later

Have an awesome day/eve/night one and all

Cody

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Cody snuck in while I was posting pics and sayings. Hi Cody! Bye Cody!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Hi Night.....bye Night
Was it something I said or do I need a shower ?
Cody

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Morning everyone!

Guess what I got yesterday? That's right!

SUNBURN!

ARRRGHH! I bloody hate the sun, and I bloody hate sun burn. This day at work, will be interesting therefore, since my forehead and arms are on FIRE!

How's everyone else today?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
A sunburn in England. Must have got that in between the raindrops. LOL Sorry. Put some soothing cream on it or aloe vera.
How'd you get your sunburn? Were you sitting out for long?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Sorry Cody, I took off to watch some Jeff Dunham and the dead terrorist puppet. LOL That cracks me up.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Oh well, guess I'll go read now and try to sleep. Love you all! Mix some salt with water for those burns too Tru. Worked wonders when I had a bad burn from radiation treatments.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Thanks for that advice Night Star!

I got burned when I was hanging out on my friends balcony after her house party.
Sleep well!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

TrueBrit

Thanks for that advice Night Star!

I got burned when I was hanging out on my friends balcony after her house party.
Sleep well!

Morning True
sun burn huh............ouch......

Get something on it to soothe it bro. Hope the day passes fast for you.

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join