It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Cool, we're all fine.
Haven't heard from my pal, he's been gigging all weekend between trying to sort out new accommodation.
I Will see him in the morning, I'm sure he'll be fine.

On the band front, yeah!
The first few weeks will be spent working on the songs that I already mentioned/posted (Jolene, Out In The Fields, Final Countdown, Lily Allen - It's not Fair! Kelly Marie - It Feels Like I'm In Love, Little Lion man etc)
Then moving onto some new stuff once Scott is up to speed on those ones.
I will post any new stuff that we do! (Maybe the Tsougie Tsu theme?? LOL)

Really looking forward to finally making it happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Haha, nice video shame about the song.

See what I did there?

I'll get my coat.

Gordi, I'm glad it's all going well for you. I'm sure you will have great fun!

I wish I could have picked up music, I always wanted to play an instrument but I never could get the hang of any lol. I never got past the sounding like I was a learner phase.

Does anyone know what happened to FancyName? He seems to have had the chop?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Aleister
Jacy (and hi to all the rest of the Sheddwellers, who look at me suspiciously as I walk in the door without an invite or even wiping my shoes - mud and tiny pebbles everywhere *someone not me rushes for the vacuum*), 'ello, and I don't figure on sticking around as this is a private and extremely fun party, but...... since Jacy ran out on us losers over at the Ban thread (all we do is get banned all day long, come back for more, and get banned again, some kind of s and m thing I suppose), and I thought she'd like this gif, I'll get out my laser pen/movie camera and show it on the wall of your Shed *dressed up in my brownie avatar to come here, thinking Red Pandas are the cutest animals I've seen today*

edit on 13-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

No way!!! Aleister!! *big hugs*
hahaha....you found us! Welcome!
So happy to see you here! Everyone, this is my banning-buddy. (oh sheesh! 'buddy'..I have a story today about a ferret named 'Buddy' if I ever get to it).
Even when banning me, was always nice about it! lol

*grabs a brownie*

Tsu!! *hugs* glad to see you back hunny!! We missed you...and worried...stressed a bit....

Everybody....*hugs*....*kicks boots off*....*sigh*....there's no place like home!
Luv y'all,
jacy
(No...I'm not caught up yet...)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hello Ladies and gentlemen. Hope all is well with everyone
. Im just dropping in to say hi. I should really drop in more. Im off work on holidays now for 2 weeks, So im sure i will be hanging around

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Doc!!! You've been missed, friend!
So nice to see you.

I'm just getting caught up on what I've missed...geez there's pages, lol.
Is everything good in your world?

jacy

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hi Jacy. Yes there is pages here to trawl through. I think i will just nod my head and pretend i know everything what's happened ...Lol. Yes everythings ok here. Could be better but im working on that...Hope your doing well

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey Folks! Been out enjoying the weather. Put shorts on for the first time is six months. Figured I'd get some stuff done, but ended up just puttering around. A little here, a little there, lots of little things but didn't really accomplish much. Except for wasting the day away.

Don't know why I feel bad about that, but I do.

So I figured, what the hell, I think I'll just go back in and relax at the Shed. I figure in about fours hours, Night will be calling me lazy for skipping out on the night shift last night.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm doing okay...thank you!
Go ahead and nod, lol....there seem to be dozens of different conversations all going on at the same time, sometimes.
I always feel bad, thinking I'm leaving someone out...so usually just say "Hi everybody" when I arrive.

The time differences are a pain...apparently we have a 'night shift' here now.
I swear, sometimes my brain spends more time in "this world" than my 'real world'...hehe...the result has been....I'm happier!

You're not a shrink, are ya Doc?

jacy

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hey Dawg! *hugs the dawg*
You had shorts on, huh? You know the drill...pics or it didn't happen!

Today was warm, nice day for a drive.
Took Sophie to meet a little boy ferret.
All week I've been saying to her, "Don't worry...we will get you a new buddy."

Guess what this little guy's name is? Yep...Buddy.
I thought the universe was lending me a hand here....it's a sign!!

She attacked him.
Scared the ever-loving crap outta him. Poor little guy...he's so sweet.
So I didn't bring him home. Said I would come back on Friday, and hopefully she will recognize his scent.

jacy-the-village-idiot-optimist

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hi JakySis! Hugs!!!!! I missed you too!!!!!

How are you? Are you doing OK?

Only minor RL drama here, I'm all good. I should be back to my normal posting self tomorrow.

Hi Doc, it's lovely to see you back! Two weeks off? That's great news!

Any plans?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Can you handle Buddy daily? Then go home and let Sophie get used to the scent before the next intro?

No pics until I burn my winters fat offa me. And that's taking longer and longer.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

TheDoctor46

Hi Jacy. Yes there is pages here to trawl through. I think i will just nod my head and pretend i know everything what's happened ...Lol. Yes everythings ok here. Could be better but im working on that...Hope your doing well

Uh-huh...

Right...

Got it....

Really? No way...

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yes i can imagine things getting busy in here. And especially with a nightshift lol. No lol im not a shrink. Im just a regular guy. Nothing special. Though i will do private operations at weekends if anyone's struggling!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

TDawgRex

No pics until I burn my winters fat offa me.

Okay, but after that....pics would be good...video is better!

No...Buddy lives an hour away. His owner has to find him a home, is sad about it...and thinks I would be perfect, lol. So I don't want to let anyone down, and will most likely buy him...cage them separately, which I can...I have 2 cages....and then let them out separately, but keep re-introducing them for short times. (And really really hope for the best!)

jacy

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

You can't control RL so I think of minor issues as good things. They can be handled with time and patience. It's the RL issues that set off allarms, bells and whistles that get on my nerves. Especially when you look later at them and think..."This was a minor issue."

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu!
Aww...yes....the real life stuff. Hate it.
You doing okay?

I was hoping that you were just gallivanting around town, showing off your new ripped skinny jeans, lol.
Or is that next weekend?

Thanks for getting your R's in here, we worry ya know?

jaky

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hi there!. Thanks for the welcome. Yes i got a few plans. A day in Liverpool this week. Possibly tomorrow or tuesday. Then a couple of days in the Lake District to. And lots of being lazy as i never get the chance
.....But i get bored easily so im sure i will be upto something. Im going through a "I love cooking phaze"...Tonight i cooked home made potato wedges with garlic and herbs. Garlic mushrooms and Leeks. And steak...Yum Yum
..So im sure the fridge will be stocked up to hehe

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Doc...My first view of Liverpool was the docks, in the rain. My parents and I were on the Empress of Canada, after having left Montreal 7 days previous. It would also be my last view...4 months later when we returned to Canada.
My first husband was born in Liverpool, lol.

When you're there...say "hi" for me.

jacy

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hiya Dawg, I know what you mean about the alarms, bells and whistles. LOL, they are hateful. Mind you if I haven't got something to worry about I worry about that.

There's nothing wrong with the odd lazy day Dawg, rest awhile, put your feet up, you never know, you might even like it.

Jaky lol, I haven't been out trying on my new jeans. I have to go out tomorrow morning so I might wear them then, or I could completely change my mind and wear a dress lol, I don't know yet.

Your so sweet to worry but there really is no need, All's well.

Good luck with Buddy, fingers crossed for you all that it works perfectly. Do you have room for more than two? You could get a whole 'gang' of ferrets, LOL I don't know what you call them in groups.

The lake district sounds lovely Doc. I think it's going to be sunny over the next week two aswel.

I've always wanted to go there ever since I saw the film 'Miss Potter' about Beatrix Potters life. I think they do tours around her house and places she went to, I'd love to do that someday.

I'm off to bed now Shedders, I have to be up at seven thirty tomorrow and just the idea of it is killing me haha. Night night, sleep tight.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My old avatar. Wanted to see it next to my current one.

Sorry I missed most of you today. Just felt weak and tired all day and part of the night. Can't blame the new pill, I haven't tried it yet. Oh well, I'm here for night duty.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join