It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hello Tsu....got enough cleaning of my own to catch up on today...(bureau did indeed take up a lot of my time).....then I can start on my blanket box!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hi True! Jane!

Spoilsports.

I'd promise you both a ten minute break every six hours. No? Meh!

I have the full shebang to get through, dusting, windows, laundry...

I spose I'll have to do ten mins of cleaning followed by ten mins of ATS, that won't be so bad hehe.

Have you got any plans for the blanket box Jane? have you visualised the end result?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Shall I pop the 'before' picture in your Rainbow Lounge thread seeing as that is for peoples creative bits and bobs...don't want to go OT in jacy's thread....heck yes....I'll go put it there.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Good Morning Family!! *group hug*
Just getting caught up here.

Jane, the beast is beautiful! I LOVE the colours you used! You did that pretty fast woman...I am super impressed.

True, I keep trying to send you some snow, but it just keeps coming back to me.

Tsu, How about 10 minutes doing chores, and then 50 minutes on ATS? Every hour. Sounds more fair, don't ya think?

Gordi, So glad you had a lovely weekend! You were missed, so it's nice to see you back. Congrats on the new car!

Night Star, I'm sorry you're in pain sweetie. It's the same for me...constant. Being here with everybody is the best distraction I have...I hope it eases up for you as the day goes on.

Homer, You're son is so sweet, I just wanna give him a squeeze! Did he enjoy doing man-work with dad this weekend?

TDawg, Sophie said 'no' to the apple offer, spoiled little brat! She is pleased that you're buying 'organic' though!

fossilera, Ahhh...the winter that wouldn't end! Hey, did you save me some sweet potatoes and mushrooms?

Phew, I think I got everybody. Time for more coffee!
jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Morning Sis!

How are you? Now that is a plan for cleaning that I can get on board with! I like your thinking!

Hugs for you and Sophie!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I keep trying to send you this warm, damp weather, but that has not worked either. I guess it just goes to show the limitations of electronic communication!

*Hugs* and sunshine to you!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu-sis,
lol yeah...the novelty has worn off re the house-cleaning. After years of redundant tidying, I'm happy to be on ATS and let the ferrets wrestle with the dust bunnies!
The sun is shining here, I'm gulping back large quantities of coffee...and Sophie is asleep.
Seeing you all here this morning has got me smiling and inspired to write.
(Wish I could buy Jane's beastie...it's soooo pretty!)

TrueBrit...aww, it's the thought that counts! (I did throw a snowball at you yesterday....did anything hit you? Anything?)

jaky

edit on 3-3-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi guys
I'll catch up later just wanted to pop in wave at you all

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu-sis,
lol yeah...the novelty has worn off re the house-cleaning. After years of redundant tidying, I'm happy to be on ATS and let the ferrets wrestle with the dust bunnies!
The sun is shining here, I'm gulping back large quantities of coffee...and Sophie is asleep.
Seeing you all here this morning has got me smiling and inspired to write.
(Wish I could buy Jane's beastie...it's soooo pretty!)

TrueBrit...aww, it's the thought that counts! (I did throw a snowball at you yesterday....did anything hit you? Anything?)

jaky

Hehe, large quantities of coffee here too. I was thinking it would help get me off ATS and doing stuff lol, plenty of time though, it's only just gone 1.30pm here.

Yay for more writing! I don't know where I'd be without this thread and our stories.

I managed to cram in two viewings of Eat , Pray Love yesterday lol. I'm thinking of getting netflix or something like that now that i've bit the bullet and updated the mac. Still gotta get some sort of writing app too. I even had to fashion a CV on ATS lol. Meh, so much to do and so little desire to be away from ATS.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Morning Cody! Waves back.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Ohhh...haha....do I relate!!
There are some days when I'm having so much fun here, that I resent 'real life' for imposing!

I actually think about everyone when I'm not online, and wonder what everybody's doing, lol.
Wouldn't it be fun if we could do a conference type Skype thing? With a bunch of us?

Hi Cody, bye Cody! See you later on somewhere....bolt hole, shed, rainbow lounge...geez, we get around, huh?

jaky

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The only thing that hit me last night was a face full of heavy rain when I left my friends place late last night! Perhaps it melted on the way? Must have been some hell of a snowball!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Ahh...hahaha....if it hit you in the FACE, then it couldn't have been from me. My aim is horrible.

Although...I would have likely aimed for your arm or leg...so if it then hit your face...it could have been me.
Sorry.
It was 'this' big:

jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I do that too lol, RL people are getting sick of me asking them to repeat what they were saying because I wasn't paying attention. Personally I think RL was only invented as a place to put 'puters lol.

Do you still have tonnes of snow over there? It's just mostly cloudy here. I have a horrible feeling we are going to get another hot summer here. Just in case, do you have a spare room for refugees?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Tsu322

I do that too lol, RL people are getting sick of me asking them to repeat what they were saying because I wasn't paying attention. Personally I think RL was only invented as a place to put 'puters lol.

Do you still have tonnes of snow over there? It's just mostly cloudy here. I have a horrible feeling we are going to get another hot summer here. Just in case, do you have a spare room for refugees?

"I think RL was only invented as a place to put 'puters lol." THAT'S hilarious! Geez I love the way you think!

Tonnes of snow...mountains. It just keeps coming.
I think you're right about the summer that's coming too...everything is getting...more extreme!?
I don't have an extra room, but I do have a sizeable walk-in closet, hehe. That could be book 2....The Closet!
Pfft...you just show up, I'll sleep on the couch. (have built a cozy nest of blankets for my ATSing).

jaky

edit on 3-3-2014 by jacygirl because: spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You know, snowballs, good ones which retain their shape when thrown, are an art form to make. It takes me a full week of snow to get used to it again. I bet you could make one with your eyes shut and an arm up your back!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Just a quick note,
I am working on the next section of our story.
I need to do a lot of going back, reading comments and personal storylines...so that I can incorporate as much as possible into The Shed.
This is time consuming (but fun!), so...if I seem to disappear...I will keep popping in.
I'll post the beginning of the next part shortly, just so y'all know that the dust bunnies didn't abduct me!

jacy

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Good Morning Friends! Still sleepy and need coffee. With eyes half closed Night walks off to get a cup of gourmet coffee.

Where is the continuation of our story? I'll check back later. Sunshine and rainbows and a lovely day to you all!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Morning Sis!
Here's the first part of the next part, lol.

The Shed Part 10

The men stood up and stretched and yawned.
"Think I could use a kip before I get ready for tonight." Cody said.
The sudden blast of Reveille made everyone jump.
Fossilera was standing on the stage, trumpet dangling from his fingers.
"You guys bailing on me?" he asked laughing.
"Oh I forgot you played," Gordi shook foss's hand. "Good on you...you'll be joining us on stage tonight I take it?"
"If you insist!" fossilera joked back.
"And we do!!" the three other men said in unison.
Fossilera shook his head. He muttered under his breath, "Humans...sure do have some strange customs..." and he wandered out to see what Homer was burning on the grill.

He waved at Jane and Tsu as he passed through the kitchen. The girls were singing Celtic songs while they puttered around arranging food on brightly coloured platters.
"I like it here!" he thought to himself. "This party seems to be something important."
Standing on the deck, shielding his eyes from the brilliant sunshine...foss sniffed the air and followed his nose to the grilling area. Homer was standing in front of a huge barbecue, wearing what looked like a flak-vest apron, with culinery tools in each hand. He and TDawg were apparently arguing about grilling techniques.
"Smells good!" fossilera grinned.
Homer shook his hand. "What can I get you? We have my grill right here...and over there is where TDawg has burnt offerings that used to be good meat!"
Retaliating to the banter, TDawg yelled back "Char-broiled to perfection my friend...precision cooking at it's finest!"
Fossilera diplomatically replied, "Why don't you both fix me a plate of your best? I'm pretty hungry!"

In the meantime, Jane had sought out Night Star to tend to an unconscious Rodinus. He had arrived with a strange assortment of animals and survival equipment. It was strange, the things that people took on their journey. Jacy brought a ferret...Cody came on his motorcycle. Tsu had nothing but an attitude and an appetite, and Gordi still hadn't remembered that he brought his prized guitar.
"They can have anything they want here", she mused..."Yet all they seem to really want is to be together."
"What did I bring?" Night Star asked Jane.
"Well....you didn't bring Windstorm, he was already here. But you did bring the memory of the white wolf, and there is much more to that relationship than you can imagine."
"I knew it!" Night Star exclaimed. "He is my twin-soul, isn't he?"
Jane smiled at her, and whispered, "Tonight is our Valentine's party...wear something pretty!"
Then she winked and turned back towards the kitchen.

edit on 3-3-2014 by jacygirl because: added more

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You have magic in your mind!

It's wonderful to watch this process, the way it all slides together like a puzzle. Brilliant!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join