It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
(_8(I) LOL
Hmmmm Beeeer!

seeyaz!
Gx

Have a good night Gordi.

It took me a sec, but I saw it.

(_8())

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Good to see ya Foos! Getting old there I see. Welcome to my world.

I DON"T LIKE IT! But it's nice to have company I guess.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hello again!
I'm going to catch up here....will be around for a while.

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

How was the time with your Daughter?

Had fun I presume. Myself? I love my family bunches...but we only get along four to five days at a shot, then we need a break from each other.
Thank Dawg we are all in different States.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Aww, it was nice, thank you.
Two of my three kids live out of town, so I miss them horribly.

I'm not usually here this time of night...pretty quiet, huh?
Are you doing anything fun this weekend Dawg?

jacy

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Bah Humbug, I'm not getting old, just getting too used to being in tech support. These past few days have had me working with muscles that I've forgotten. Then again, I'm sure the mile run after probably didn't help.

However, for the moment you'll have company - Only thing I feel like doing is seeing how my virus is spreading in Plague Inc.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Popping around the forest, looking at the various threads, though not to many seem to be tripping my trigger tonight. And trying to decide what I want to watch. I just recently got into Dexter (but not really in the mood), I'm holding off on GOT till a crappy weather weekend, etc, etc.

Not a big TV guy. But I do see that House is on NetFlix so I may check that out, as I've been compared to him at times.

But in the meantime, I'm just wandering.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

fossilera

Bah Humbug, I'm not getting old, just getting too used to being in tech support. These past few days have had me working with muscles that I've forgotten. Then again, I'm sure the mile run after probably didn't help.

However, for the moment you'll have company - Only thing I feel like doing is seeing how my virus is spreading in Plague Inc.

If you'll remember, I go through that every time I go to the farm.

I wish it was closer.

But thankfully...no virus!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I do recall indeed - and, the virus bit was from a game called "Plague, Inc", which despite being one of the "cheap" apps is turning out to be a very addicting game.

Hope the Shed has a hot tub, because that's the only thing that will keep me awake. That, or caffeine.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Well, just had a loooong hot shower and a couple of beers and the Z-Monster has jumped on my back and is whacking me up side the head.

I guess it's time to whip out one of my boring cell phone games and get horizontal. You have a good weekend, you hear!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Quietly reads aloud the starfish story.

I actually made a thread on that once. A simple story with a profound impact.

Reminds of the feeder goldfish that my nieces boyfriend had and I saved 4 to keep as pets. LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I really see what you did there.
Nice try Cody, but I'm not a big fan of donuts.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hiya Gimme! Doing the night shift with me?

Thought I'd share this with everyone. Man, if that were me I'd be sweating like a pig. LOL Good job young lady, good job!

edit on 12-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Mornin' warriors

I see we have some bad losers here, I presented my answer with photographic evidence, that was my weeks wages and hard earned.

Jacy I hope you had a great time with your daughter

Gbro my bestest RL buddy and drinking partner went through the same thing, if it helps you, all he wanted was an ear and a shoulder, all advice was put on hold (apart from making sure his kids were OK) he pulled through with flying colours, and has his kids living with him. It was tough for a while and tested our friendship to the limits. But his kids are safe and are still best buddies.

Gimee If the doughnuts don't do it I'll take the GTO, that will out run your interceptor

Night got any ideas for tennis elbow ? I'm in pain here, having major issues picking up the kettle for my coffee

Everyone

Cody

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody old stick, I just happened to have arrived with my tea upon seeing this message!

*SLURP*

How's it going?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Good morrow my friend

Just discussing with the South African princess a trip to our local butcher.

'Tis a dangerous task, the last time we went for bacon, 6 rashers to be precise, £57 later we left, I can't help it I get in there and it all looks so damn good. And it is damn good.

We're debating the pork v beef roast for tomorrow, I think rib of beef will win over owing to the amount of pig that has been consumed this week.

I'm afraid my cucumber plant is a gonner
so I need to nip out and find a fresh one to plant. The day is looking promising here so maybe a drive out as well.

Cody

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I am very much with you on the topic of having difficulty removing myself from places which sell a good cut of meat, without loosing significant pocket weight to their tills. It's not just meat to worry about at a good butchers shop either. Many quality emporia carry locally produced goods like oak smoked garlic, which is like hens teeth around my way, and is bloody lovely.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Tennis elbow? Rest and some pain meds. Therapy maybe? See a doc, you get free medical right? With all the aches and pains I've had, tennis elbow wasn't one of them. LOL If the pain is really bad they have shots for that.

Good morning Gentlemen!!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

GOOOOD MORNIN' VIET-SHEDDD!!!!

I'm Trying out my new mug - Whatya think??

As you can see in the background, it's the weekend here in Scotland!....so... It's grey, damp, cloudy, windy, freezin' cold, miserable etc etc UGGHH!!! I think I just saw a Polar Bear - HEADING SOUTH!!

Like this EVERY WEEKEND!!!!! (Until May!!! LOL) Driving me batsy!

Is Cody still around???
I have some photos to show you bro! (Old wood-shaping planes that I inherited from my Grandad (Dad's Dad) many years ago, must be about 100 years old or more?)
True might be interested too??

Hi to everybody else! < waves like a patient on Jacy's Special bus! >

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Night Star
Hiya Gimme! Doing the night shift with me?

Thought I'd share this with everyone. Man, if that were me I'd be sweating like a pig. LOL Good job young lady, good job!

edit on 12-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

Spooky Night!!!
(That's EXACTLY the SAME outfit that I wear when I'M drumming!!!!!! - but my legs are better than hers!!
LOL)
edit on 12-4-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: to add a wee joke

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join