It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

FancyName...is that you in your avatar?

No it's Papa Smurf. Shaved his beard.

Yes, it's me I ran my pic through a photo editor to make it look like a pencil drawing.

Really sorry to hear about the dead end job, and heartbreak.

Thank you, but both are the result of my own doing, or lack of doing, ultimately. I will find my place eventually.

Any possible chance of getting that person back into your life? If not, then sadly it will take time to heal. I believe that if something is meant to be...it will be. If not, we have to accept that and then believe that the right person will eventually show up. (I'm an eternal optimist).

Slight chance, but I feel exactly the same way. Thanks.

My mind and third eye are open also. Started my 'awakening' a few years ago, although now I realize that I really was always quite aware. I hope your hand is okay, but self defense is necessary sometimes.

Me too, been aware that there was.....something, for as long as I can remember. The broken bone has already healed, just a bit sore still, thanks.

Yep.

You are in the Netherlands? I was married to a Dutch man. The only Dutch I can remember is 'dirty pig'...'fece farkin'. (spelling is probably wrong) lol...I used to tell my kids to say that, instead of the f-bomb. (it starts with fffff so why not?)

Was that the Virgo you divorced? If so, what are the odds that he's also Dutch too? How or where did you meet, if I may ask?

Lol, it's "vies varken" or plural "vieze varkens". Haha. Quite unexpected to hear this.

I would also take a bullet for my loved ones. Hell, I'd pull the trigger for my loved ones if I had to...don't own a gun though, so likely just bash someone with my rather heavy purse.

Lol, always make sure there is a brick in it.

I don't think I'm from this planet either. If reincarnation is real, then I think I'm new here. A baby soul, lol...too innocent, trusting and naïve. But a good heart. Don't need anyone saving my soul...my soul is good.

There is no doubt about that. It's radiant.

Long live Sparta!

Ha-hoo!!! Ha-hoo!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

angelchemuel
*negotiates the kitchen table on her yellow push bike*

OK, I'm off to get more tea and coffee.....anybody need anything else?.....I'll pick up the rum/whiskey/coke for the weekend tomorrow.

I hope Dawg and Homer remember to get the grub for the BBQ?

Rainbows
Jane

There's sandwich fixin's in the fridge, I'm afraid of cooking today as I might fall asleep and burn the place down. Todays been a early and busy day, I've been going since 5am. And now that it's damn near been 12 hours, I'm going to have to stay awake just to keep my sleep cycle in cycle.

And stay away from the cycle!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You are in the Netherlands? I was married to a Dutch man. The only Dutch I can remember is 'dirty pig'...'fece farkin'.

Btw, he never mentioned "neuken in de keuken"?

That one is a classic dutch line taught to foreigners.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FancyName

Wow. It's radiant? What a lovely thing to say to me...crap, I started to cry when I read that.
Thank you.

Umm...yes actually, the Dutch man was the Virgo. How weird is this?
I left him for reasons that I have never discussed with anyone. To protect his privacy, actually. Also because I want my kids to keep all the wonderful memories of their childhood with him. He was a fabulous step-father.

Oh geez, here come the waterworks.....

Sometimes you can love somebody but can't be with them. It's never just black and white.
*sniffle*
*pulling Kleenex stuffing out of bra to wipe eyes*...trying to lighten up the mood right now....

jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

FancyName

You are in the Netherlands? I was married to a Dutch man. The only Dutch I can remember is 'dirty pig'...'fece farkin'.

Btw, he never mentioned "neuken in de keuken"?

That one is a classic dutch line taught to foreigners.

Ohhh maybe...? It's been a few years now, so I don't remember that one.
I did know how to sing "Yellow Submarine" though....sounds something like "haila unda-sea boot"...(hard to type in that cckkkhh sound!)

TDawg...Hi hun! I've been up since 4am myself...starting to loose my "oomph" a little now. What are you making us for supper tonight?
Oh. Sandwich stuff in the fridge....duh.

jacy
edit on 10-4-2014 by jacygirl because: duh

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Phew! a lot happened while I was Oot und Aboot, eh? And a hearty welcome to the Shed FancyName and Puptuls.

I think I can sympathize with True today as I am pretty zonked and brain dead at the moment. I feel like heading out again and stick my head out the window while driving just to stay awake.

I know a power nap would do wonders, but I think it would turn into something else and the next thing I know, I would be waking up a 2-3am wide eyed and bushy tailed.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

*Shimmies down rope through hole in kitchen ceiling, rolls up sleeves*
Right sir....my turn.....Cheese, red onion and spring onion very finely chopped mixed with salad cream in sandwich, with side order of British chips (none of this mamby pamby french fries nonsense
, and freshly home made minty dip do you?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
FancyName is handsome.

Hi Dawg! Hi Jacy!

Anyone else worried that jane might try taking a plane through the kitchen next? What? She's tried everything else. LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Wow. It's radiant? What a lovely thing to say to me...crap, I started to cry when I read that. Thank you.

I need no thanks for speaking the truth. But you are more than welcome. Don't cry Jacy.

Umm...yes actually, the Dutch man was the Virgo. How weird is this?

Pretty.

Sometimes you can love somebody but can't be with them. It's never just black and white.

I know.....I know.

*pulling Kleenex stuffing out of bra to wipe eyes*...trying to lighten up the mood right now....

Don't feel bad Jacy, you will find love and happiness again.

"haila unda-sea boot"...(hard to type in that cckkkhh sound!)

Lol, "gele onderzeeboot".
edit on 10-4-2014 by FancyName because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hiya Jane!!!! You snuck in while I was replying. A rope is safe enough. LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

OMG woman! The images I keep getting in my head of you in that damn kitchen!!
Soooo funny.
If Dawg doesn't want to eat that...I'll have it.

Hey Dawg, if you wake up at 2 am, all bright tailed and bushy eyed...you can come on here! Our family across the pond will all be waking up and having tea, lol.

jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Jacy is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She could have anyone she wants.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Funny how for Americans we have to have our coffee instead of tea. I have both, but coffee comes first.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Sounds good to me. No meat? I can't say that the minty dip strikes my fancy, but who am I to say? I've never had it before. It may be the next new craving for me. I used to hate Oriental food when I was a kid, but love it now these days.

Your *FlitPoof* needs recharging I take it. I did try to slow you down yesterday.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Night Star
FancyName is handsome.

Hi Dawg! Hi Jacy!

Anyone else worried that jane might try taking a plane through the kitchen next? What? She's tried everything else. LOL

Oh dear God....you just made me spit out my mouthful of water and snort it back in again!!
I think I'm drowning.....
Seriously, why don't I know any funny people around here?

a soggy jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

all bright tailed and bushy eyed

Phew again! I thought that y'all had messed with me while I slept with fake eyelashes and glitter on my tuckus. That would have been embarrassing with all the places I stopped at today.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm walking away from the computer for a minute...having a totally schizo moment....
FancyName and Night Star are being so sweet to me, but you guys are also making me laugh!

Am I sad? Am I happy?
Am I crazy?
Sophie just said, "bananas"...so I'm not sure if she's agreeing with me...or she WANTS one...?

Good grief.
jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Thanks for the welcome TDawg!

And thank you Nightstar....

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

TDawgRex

all bright tailed and bushy eyed

Phew again! I thought that y'all had messed with me while I slept with fake eyelashes and glitter on my tuckus. That would have been embarrassing with all the places I stopped at today.

Why....were you out showing off your tuckus, Dawg?

jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Don't even think about it Jane! It's to big.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join