It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Nice one!

As long as its a hangover, and strung out moment, just enjoy the feeling!

I wish you every success with your organisational efforts, but I think I must attain some sort of horizontal orientation in a controlled fashion, before I gain such a position on a more involuntary basis!

Good night all! May you all continue to be totally bloody amazing people!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ok, I'm wantin to put a link to Yer Avatar Creations Page in My Sig. Kool to make my own Banner to Link through?
Also, I can just copy the Link Addy from Your Sig Banner, right?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Does it still shine bright or was it a gift from the one in your story?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by SyxPak

*'Scooters' through the kitchen....*

It's all in the flick of my wand Syx...it's all in the wand!.....Got this off Cody...

Which I store in here....

Rainbows
Jane

Driving that was a dream come true

Overtaking Ferraris and all the guys out there on a track day was the best present I ever had *drooling*

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Lol True! Have a good Crash Bud. Later, and Take it Horiz!!!

edit on 10-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

How did it reveal itself to you?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FancyName

*sticks head through hole in kitchen ceiling*
Erm.....past life regression work......:/

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Shut it!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

FancyName
reply to post by cody599

Does it still shine bright or was it a gift from the one in your story?

Both

Very astute of you

It was a present from El, I promised her the world and spent a small fortune on a globe, she promised me more and bought me the star.

It still shines bright for me, we shared moments that others aspire to.

I can only thank her for leading me back to Mrs C

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by cody599

Shut it!

Rainbows
Jane

The door? ..............Well duh

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ooh! You guys have been busy in here while I was gone!
Alrighty, playing catch up again.

Cody...you're a mean man offering me a 'ride'. You know I would hop on the back of your bike in a heartbeat! Sold my chaps, but still have the leather pants. After coming off the back of one at 100 mph, I found that leather is a necessity!

Tsu...my daughter sends you a *hug*. She has read our stories, and now knows you all. She is happy that I have found my people, lol.
Hmmm....seems the idea of you in leather has caused poor True some intercranial grief!

(I should send them to you, my days of intercranial grief causing are over!)

Night Star...we will ALL be thinking about you tomorrow, at the doctor...sending love and good energy your way. Please don't stress about it tonight. Maybe you will like this new doc, and it will go better than expected? (Let us know how the 'writer' status goes? You deserve it sweetie!)

Note to self: KISS. (keep it simple, stupid) lol...before this gets too long, will catch up more and respond in another reply.

jacy

edit on 10-4-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hi (((Jacy))) I'm finally catching You here!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Syx!! Hey you!
We're both on at the same time?
That calls for a *super squishy hug*!!

We should put in a revolving door for everybody, lol...brb, not caught up yet!
jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

LOL, Ok!!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

jacygirl
Ooh! You guys have been busy in here while I was gone!
Alrighty, playing catch up again.

Cody...you're a mean man offering me a 'ride'. You know I would hop on the back of your bike in a heartbeat! Sold my chaps, but still have the leather pants. After coming off the back of one at 100 mph, I found that leather is a necessity!

Tsu...my daughter sends you a *hug*. She has read our stories, and now knows you all. She is happy that I have found my people, lol.
Hmmm....seems the idea of you in leather has caused poor True some intercranial grief!

(I should send them to you, my days of intercranial grief causing are over!)

Night Star...we will ALL be thinking about you tomorrow, at the doctor...sending love and good energy your way. Please don't stress about it tonight. Maybe you will like this new doc, and it will go better than expected?

Note to self: KISS. (keep it simple, stupid) lol...before this gets too long, will catch up more and respond in another reply.

jacy

Welcome back jacy

I'm outta here for tonight

Cuddle monster is back

Catch you all later

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Naaaawwwwww....not the door, silly.....stop making me jealous! However I did drive a Starion around Brands Hatch and took Paddock Hill at 160mph! Yeeehaaaa! Split second of Zero gravity!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Night Cody! Sweet dreams!!!!

Jacy, look at my avatar. See anything new? YES I got my writers status!!!!!!!!!! I did dit! That's what my great nephew used to say when he was 3 instead of I did it. LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

It was a present from El, I promised her the world and spent a small fortune on a globe, she promised me more and bought me the star. It still shines bright for me, we shared moments that others aspire to.

That's very poetic!

The great moments you can only experience with a wild one that causes equally great suffering.

Right?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FancyName

FancyName...is that you in your avatar? Did you do the artwork? (I did pencil portraits for years!)

Really sorry to hear about the dead end job, and heartbreak. I've endured both my friend. Any possible chance of getting that person back into your life? If not, then sadly it will take time to heal. I believe that if something is meant to be...it will be. If not, we have to accept that and then believe that the right person will eventually show up. (I'm an eternal optimist).

My mind and third eye are open also. Started my 'awakening' a few years ago, although now I realize that I really was always quite aware. I hope your hand is okay, but self defense is necessary sometimes.

You are in the Netherlands? I was married to a Dutch man. The only Dutch I can remember is 'dirty pig'...'fece farkin'. (spelling is probably wrong) lol...I used to tell my kids to say that, instead of the f-bomb. (it starts with fffff so why not?)

I would also take a bullet for my loved ones. Hell, I'd pull the trigger for my loved ones if I had to...don't own a gun though, so likely just bash someone with my rather heavy purse.

I don't think I'm from this planet either. If reincarnation is real, then I think I'm new here. A baby soul, lol...too innocent, trusting and naïve. But a good heart. Don't need anyone saving my soul...my soul is good.

Long live Sparta!
over and out,
jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Night Star
Night Cody! Sweet dreams!!!!

Jacy, look at my avatar. See anything new? YES I got my writers status!!!!!!!!!! I did dit! That's what my great nephew used to say when he was 3 instead of I did it. LOL

YAY!!! Doing my happy dance! Doesn't it feel great? I was so proud when I got writer status, lol. (I know, what a dork!)
That's awesome....made me happy hun!

G'nite Cody! Have a great evening!

Jane...you're making me jealous! I've never driven anything so cool.

Syx, you still with us? I'm back-tracking as fast as I can!

jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join