It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

puptuls
reply to post by jacygirl

I don't understand this thread, what am I missing?
Is it just a story, too many pages to sift through did the rest end somewhere?
I get a little nuts from time to time.

Hi puptuls!
I'm sorry for the confusion in here!

A bunch of us all met on another thread, and became friends.
That thread had a 'theme', but our chit-chat got whimsical and the Mods closed the thread.
I got sad about it, and decided to use the 'whimsical' to write a story, based on some of the pics, chit-chat, etc. that were gathered from everyone participating. The story included all the members who stuck around lol.
My story, The Shed...began in the Short Stories forum.
I wrote about my 'journey' to the place where I met the others....kind of fantasy-theme.
Other members started adding their own version of their journey. We couldn't quit chit-chatting though, so got moved here.

Now we've become really good friends, talking about our lives...some of the members are actually meeting up next month.
Everyone is welcome, although sometimes the thread moves fast.
Please feel free to stick around, jump in at any time...etc. We have become like family, and many of us are grateful to have found kindred spirits here.

I do have the entire story altogether, but haven't finished it (because Life got in the way!).
I would like to put JUST the story in the fiction forum again eventually for anyone who would like to read it.
When I'm finished my part...Gordi is going to take over and write the next part. Like a collaboration.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope to see you here again.
Everyone has been wonderful, kind and loving.

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

puptuls

I don't understand this thread, what am I missing?
Is it just a story, too many pages to sift through did the rest end somewhere?
I get a little nuts from time to time.

It's a story in the making, in between the writing friends have been made. And conversation and laughs are had

support is given where needed and love flows.

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by cody599

Cody.....you OK my friend?

Rainbows
Jane

Hi Jane

Yeah I'm fine thanks, one of the artists in the creation thread lost his mum, hence the avatar.

It's just out of respect

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Thanks for the explanation, this thread had me kinda puzzled too.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hiya True, I'm still not caught up lol.

I've tried putting my buttocks down first but I still feel upside down and back to front. Tsk tsk, what sort of time is that to be getting in?
Sounds like a great night.

I went to bed so early yesterday that I woke up refreshed at 4am. I think I just about managed to post in Syx thread, I don't think I was up much later than that.

You're cruel by the way, you can't say stuff like that when I'm all the way over here.

Cody, I'm not sure I like your new pet, I much prefer the cute thing from the Jaffa ads, at least he didn't look murderous.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

FancyName

Thanks for the explanation, this thread had me kinda puzzled too.

Hi FancyName!
I'm sorry about that.
When I started writing this, it was just a story....I really had no expectations, lol.
I think we've all been amazed with how it's grown, and how we really all like each other so much.

We have participants here from Canada (me), Wales, U.S., England, Scotland, Alaska...so the time zones mess up our 'conversations' sometimes. Thank you for coming by...sorry the story is not all in one spot right now.

Some 'new' members stop in to say "hi", or tell us what's going on in their lives. Usually you will find a warm heart, shoulder to cry on...or silliness...but it's all been great!

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hi Tsu! Cody! True! Gordi! Jane! (Segway...I wanted to write that I was expecting to see you show up on one soon, but I couldn't remember what the damn things were called, lol).

*big super-squishy hugs* all round!

My eyes are just burning, from all the recent crying...so I'm having a tough time reading the screen today.
Popping in rather sporadically, hope everyone is having a great/good/not bad day!

love and hugs,
jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hi Jaky Sis!

Hugs!

You just described it perfectly!

How are you anyway?

Hi Fancy name and Puptals, welcome! Feel free to stick around and join us, it's the best thread on ATS.

Hi Jane, you stopped darting around the place yet?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hi Gordi! I've just seen your video, AND YOU HAD THE CHEEK TO CALL ME A NUTTER IN MINE? SHEESH!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'm sorry about that.

No need to apologize.

Thank you for coming by...

Well thank you for welcoming me. Sorry if I was a jerk to you in the other thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hi Fancy name and Puptals, welcome! Feel free to stick around and join us, it's the best thread on ATS.

Thank you too, I think I will.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hey little sister, I'm doing okay...thanks!

Anyone who hasn't been following this thread must think it's completely 'whacked', huh?
But all guests are welcome anytime.

Jane seems to be in 'git er done' mode lately. I wish I had her energy!
The sun is shining, and it's finally feeling like spring around here.
I thought I would take Sophie outside on her harness....she had other ideas, haha. Grabbed the harness off me and dragged it under the coffee table, where she is now sleeping with it. Oh well, maybe later.

How about you, hunny? Anything new and exciting in the world of Tsu?

jaky

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Duely noted. Sofa related cruelty is a growing problem. The promise of cool, black leather with just the right amount of give in its filling, is an insiduous lever against the pscyhe. I shall not repeat such a thing again

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

FancyName

I'm sorry about that.

No need to apologize.

Thank you for coming by...

Well thank you for welcoming me. Sorry if I was a jerk to you in the other thread.

Aww, hey...thank you so much! I'm sorry too.
I had been nursing a sick ferret (my baby...my little love)...and sadly had to have her put out of her misery last Saturday. So if I seemed strange, I've been mourning, grieving and crying for days.
I'm not here to be a jerk to anybody...thought I could keep my mind occupied with multiple threads. Unfortunately my emotions are raw so I just decided to opt out of that other thread.
The people in THIS thread helped me through my days of nursing and then grieving for my furry baby. I definitely needed someone to care, and they did....so much!!
Hope you enjoy your time here. (We're kinda nutty, but in a fun way!)

jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FancyName

Welcome to the thread Fancy and puptuls

The second best thread on ATS LOL

You'll have a great time here, and feel free to write a fantasy version of your journey here.

This was mine

The ride home

"But why ?" Cody said "We're so damn good together, we're perfect"

"That's the problem" she replied "Too damn good, I know what you are thinking at any time of day, if I feel low you immediately know to call me and cheer up, there's no excitement anymore. I need more ................... I need ...................too feel alive again."

"ALIVE" Cody shouted "I'll bloody well show you alive, grab your leathers, we're going for a ride"

"That's just it" she replied "Even on The Beast I feel safe, knowing you would never put me in danger........... I'm sorry Studmuffin I'm leaving I just need more"

With that she closed the door and entered the awaiting taxi.

Cody was heart wrenched, an anger grew inside him that he had never known, his innards burned his very soul was ready to take retribution on the entire world.

He grabbed the guitar he had spent so many hours playing for her and obliterated it into a thousand shards of sadness, hate and rage.

As he raised his head, eyes maniacal a fury burning through him an animal, primordial scream shattered the glass of the room.

He donned his jacket, took a look at the beast and said "One last ride old girl, you know where we're headed"

The bike seemed to shrink away in fear, but Cody strode her, fired her up and started to ride.

There was no stopping him, hell bent on the destruction of last thing left in his life that he loved.

It was the road of bikers dreams all twists and turns and through a forest of ancient trees, If we're going out girl we're doing it here, as a carpenter I'm going out using the hardest tree in Britain. He thought.

And there it was, magnificent and proud, an oak tree tall, proud, a true testament to glory of nature.

Cody gunned the throttle pointed the beast straight at the tree and waited to die.

As death was inevitable he felt a strange calmness come over him. This was it..........finally I get to know the truth about the after life he thought.

He hit the tree so hard the very roots of the forest shook.

But The beast continued on................Dumbfounded he thought .......... So this is heaven 'cause it sure aint hell Dorothy.

Suddenly a house appeared he was far too fast to stop, Cody threw the beast onto her side and hit the brakes for all he was worth.

A miracle .......... The bike stopped.

Stunned Cody looked up to see a most unlikely group laughing at him.

As one they raised their coffee and said "You're late for the party"

Cody sat there, saw the joy on their faces and said

"Ummmmmmmmm yeah....... sorry about that, but I was as fast as I could be, sorry about the grass"

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm glad you are getting some of the weather you wanted. My Dad told me yesterday that we are getting a six week heatwave here soon according to some new model. With any luck he's just saying it to wind me up.

Excellent news here, I have new 'scruffy torn' skinny jeans, two new tops and those part punky/part sporty daps. I gave in and bought hair dye too lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

My eyes are just burning, from all the recent crying...so I'm having a tough time reading the screen today.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww jacy

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Cody hug )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and a flower

Cody

ETA: Quote
edit on 10/4/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I knew you changed your avatar out of respect for situations like this, just wanted to make sure you were OK. My condolences to your friend

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Yay! Shopping! hehe
I have my skinny jeans on today...they aren't torn...yet.
Are you changing your hair colour? We want pics if you do!
(Oh hell, we want pics regardless!)

Cody...2nd best thread huh? Geez, can't imagine which one is your #1, lol.
(And thank you! for the hug and rose. I'm sorry about your friend...geez, so much sadness. No wonder we all want to live in our fantasy world.)

I never really started threads because I thought it was too much work to monitor them. Joke's on me...I'm totally addicted to you guys!

jacy

edit on 10-4-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I had been nursing a sick ferret (my baby...my little love)...and sadly had to have her put out of her misery last Saturday.

Yes you told me about your ferret, I thought I read she was doing better after you force fed her.

Sorry to hear that she didn't make it.

So if I seemed strange, I've been mourning, grieving and crying for days.

No you didn't seem strange at all. I like your vibe, I always have.

Are you feeling better now?

Hope you enjoy your time here. (We're kinda nutty, but in a fun way!)

Thanks, I'll probably fit right in.

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join