It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hmmm...it's quiet in here.

Was it because of what I said? I did apologize.

*Shuffles back into the forest beating self upon the forehead*

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Psssst!
Hey Dawg, over here!
Get the shovel, we need to dig a hole. Quick!
I don't know who started this, but we better finish it before the others come home!

It's already in a bag, I mean...how hard can this be? Geez, I watched too much Sons of Anarchy, lol!

(all said in jest friends...that's the kind of friend I am...you need a body buried? Have shovel will travel!

jacy

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Believe it or not, I do have a tendency to beat myself up when my warped sense of humor crosses some ones line. But at the same time, I've gotta be me.

I have a feeling that a line was crossed with Night and we brought up some bad memories. Totally unintentional, but she did seem pissed.

But yea, SoA, Justified and TWD are some of my favorites, but don't have cable. (Not worth it) so I just wait for the next season to come out on DVD and go on a marathon. Just picked up GoT seasons 1 & 2.
edit on 9-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Haha, good picks. GoT gets pretty intense in season 3! (no spoiler alerts)

Now, be a good dog and DIG! It's getting heavy and we stil have to put the dirt back.
Jane might flitpoof through on a pogo stick at any moment!

jacy

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

jacygirl

Haha, good picks. GoT gets pretty intense in season 3! (no spoiler alerts)

Now, be a good dog and DIG! It's getting heavy and we stil have to put the dirt back.
Jane might flitpoof through on a pogo stick at any moment!

jacy

AHHH! MY Back!
I guess I'm just going to have to hobble over to that tree over there and sit down and supervise. Git diggin' girl!

Ya got any aspirin?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Oh and one of my threads will be one of the topics on Reality Remix tonight.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Should be interesting. I really need to ask them if they have a [BLEEP] button...just in case.

edit on 9-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
*Snort* Jacy? Jacy?

Looks at the bag on the ground.

"Oh Hell no! I ain't gittin' set up for this. I don't care if it's her garbage. No sirree!"

Sneaks off deeper into the forest.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Awwww, it's ok Dawg, I still love you! And Gordi too.
edit on 9-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've just had such a hard time these past so many years and things seem to get worse instead of any better. I have had to be so strong for so long and after a while you just get overwhelmed I guess.

Today was the anniversary of my Sister-in Law's death. She died from cancer years ago. In May it will make 7 years since my Dad passed away. I lost my last fur baby last year and can't get another with my life so up in the year. May is also Mother's Day and with every passing holiday we wonder if it will be our last with Mom seeing she is so old.

I'm also doing a bad job in accepting that my Ex is my ex even though we didn't go through an actual divorce with signing papers and still live together. I can't imagine actually getting to that day when he files. We got along so well so it is shocking. Everyone we know is shocked and always said we had the 'perfect' marriage. I know he has the hots for a younger woman who already has a boyfriend. Makes me feel like an old shoe that's been tossed away. There were other young women who caught his eye as well. So far, none of them feel the same. LOL Doesn't do much for my self esteem. I didn't do anything to deserve this, but yet I'm forced to deal with it.

I was forced to deal with the aftermath of getting hit by a minivan as a pedestrian that gave me nerve damage in a leg and made my back worse. I was forced to endure fighting for cancer. I'm forced to deal with physical pain from my disability and can't do the things I used to anymore. Just a lot of things bothering me and they re-scheduled my docs appointment which I just want to get over with. Makes me nervous.

So sorry I haven't been myself folks. I am trying I really am. You guys always make me laugh and feel loved and for that I am ever so grateful. Truly!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That's a lot of burden. But we all have our share as well. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I honestly hope that things get better. Be strong Night. Life is never easy...and you have to seek out the fun. It doesn't come to you often.

I'm sure that Jacy and everyone would agree. The Shed doesn't always have to be a happy place, but it can be a place of solace.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Thanks Darlin'! There are people who have been through far more than me. I am grateful for the good things in my life, grateful for the amazing people that I call friends, for family for nature and the world around me.

Missed part of the show. Did you speak yet????

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Morning all

This will annoy you all for the rest of the day

Night for you

Yeah I'm in one of THOSE moods

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

That first one...LOL
The second one was adorable.

Morning Cody Dear! I always say I'm going to get to bed at a decent hour then I keep finding things that capture my attention. Like in here it will be just one more thread, just one more reply. On youtube, just one more vid. LOL

One of my little neon fishies looks like he has a growth on the side of his mouth. I separated him from the others, put him in a nice bowl with live plants. Don't know if it's some kind of cancer or something the other fish could catch.

Weather this week looks like it will be warmer. YAY! It is exactly what I need, open windows and fresh air. Soon my niece and her boyfriend will be taking the outdoor table and chairs out. I can't wait to sit outside and do some craft work. Only thing is the new neighbors who moved in about a year ago. Used to be so quiet and peaceful and then the big mouth who all the neighbors complain about, moved in. She has like 4 kids in her care who scream and yell and one is especially whiny. Yikes!Cops have been there numerous times, once with a drug sniffing dog. A couple of times there was a screaming match with her and a nice neighbor. I try to sit on the other side of my yard away from hers, but I have a small yard. LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I hear you Night

we live in a block of flats, our quality of life is directly
proportional to the quality of our neighbours, luckily at
the moment they're not too bad.

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some poetry I wrote many moons ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Here's the final render of the car, it will be raced in TN in June

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Homer Good ta see Ya! That is some Awesome work there Bud! You gonna get some pics or a short vid of That Car in Action?

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
True, Did I step on You somehow with the One Man Mosh in The Forest Here yesterday! If so, I'm sorry Bud. It's just that soon as I read you askin about a One Man Mosh, I pictured You as I wrote it out. That wasn't neccessarily meant for a Shed Addition, Just as a good natured piece. I do push boundries at times without actually meaning to so, let me know Please If I overstepped my Bounds...... Syx.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Yes I am, it will be raced in June, and I'll be there

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed! Just a quick note before I crash from last night......Had a good day/night yesterday!! Thank You all! Hope You all will have a Great Day Today!!!

edit on 10-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join