It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Night Dawg! Sweet Dreams!

Foss, your tarot cards sound cool! I have three decks. I love the artwork on those things! One is of runes, one is a faery oracle set with the artwork of Brian Froud and the last is a regular set. Maybe I'll drag them out someday and you and I can give readings in here. LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Mornin' all

I dozed off in my chair last night, how embarrassing LOL

Must of worked harder than I thought yesterday

Any how the is fresh and I'm ready to start anew .................................NOT

More coffee required

Cody

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It's that time already? Man time goes by so quickly! Morning Cody!!!!!

Happy Birthday Syx!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
DOH! I forgot to link the Birthday Boy's Birthday thread! So here it is, join in the celebration!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Indeed it is Night

I'm already at work !!!!!

Syx

Have a great one buddy

Cody

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
And on the 18th...

Got to love April! Any more April born folks in here?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Breaking news from World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior.

Warrior began his WWE career in 1987 and quickly went on to become one of the biggest stars in WWE history. Warrior became WWE Champion at WrestleMania VI, defeating Hulk Hogan in an epic encounter.

More details are coming out and they can be found by clicking here.

Jim Hellwig, the Ultimate Warrior, has passed away at the age of 54 just days after being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. I think Vince McMahon was smart to bring him back when they did. Whether it was Paul Levesque, a.k.a. Triple H, or Vince himself talked him into coming back. They did the right thing when they did and now more than ever. It was going to be just when he would eventually be inducted. With the Warrior's untimely passing, I have reason to believe that they were right in doing this.

The spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will live on forever.........

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Not a wrestling fan, but I know who the guy is, the name is certainly famous enough. Rest in peace oh warrior.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ok, the girls are busy making a huge cake and other confectionery treats. The boys will cook us up a mouth watering main meal. I set the table with candles, balloons, and dragon figurines. When you put a little candle inside, smoke comes out of the opening in their mouths. Cool huh? Now we just have to wait for the guest of honor to show up.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

cody599
Mornin' all

I dozed off in my chair last night, how embarrassing LOL

Must of worked harder than I thought yesterday

Any how the is fresh and I'm ready to start anew .................................NOT

More coffee required

Cody

Here ye go >

Morning all!
*Flitpoof! LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Night Star
Oh my God, you guys cracked me up today. Too bad I missed all the fun. Jane must be exhausted with all her flitpoofing. LOL

Gordi... "and.... Thanks to Night, I have a way of disposing of the remains when I do! (Yes, Night - I REMEMBERED!!!! Mwahahahaaa!!!)"
HUH? What'd I say? What'd I do?
Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ahhh Night!
It was ages ago, I think we were joking about coming round to your place and you said something along the lines of...
"Ok, but gimme a few minutes, I just have to dispose of the bod.... I mean tidy up! first!"

I may be mistaken???? BUT I am calling Law Enforcement (just in case!!) LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Good Mornin' Inhabitants of The Shed! How are You All doing this Wonderful Morn?
Is Wonderful, cause I Made it One more Year! Thanx Guys for The B-Day Thread !! I Really Appreciate it!!! Cheers!! Coffee now, well for me at least anyways. You all can Clink back with whatever beverage of choice Ya want! LOL!!!
edit on 9-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hey, gotta grab a 2 or 3 hr nap.Ill try ta splain later...... Thanx Though Guys. Makes my Day!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hehe, I thought you would have noticed Nights post. It made me smile.

LOL, I don't really know what I'll be like yet. I'm kinda like a snake, eat until I can't move one day then not need to bother. I have high hopes for when the shtf, unless my rizlas get wet, then I'm buggered.

How is Mam anyway? I meant to ask in my last post? Is she getting about any better?

Just popped home for a quick spot of lunch from the Deli!! Yum Yum!

Hi Tsu, my mum is doing great thanks, she gets a bit fed up and grumpy with it all, but who wouldn't?? LOL
We've managed to figure out work-arounds for all of the silly wee problems she was having, and there's only a couple of weeks to go until the cast comes off!!! Yeehaaaw!
Her Hip-Op has been postponed, because they wouldn't operate on her, whilst she was still recovering from her double fracture! but hopefully all will be well when the cast comes off, and her Hip-Op will be back on!

Here's Hoping!

Happy Lunchtime UK shedders!
Good Morning to the "Nightshift"!!

Jacy - Your pin has been mailed hunny! It's now on it's way > > > > >

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Happy Birthday Sxy!!!
I left you a poem on your birthday thread!

Hello everyone!
I'm just trying to get caught up here. Riding the emotional roller-coaster between 'fine' and 'train wreck'...definitely need another pot of coffee.
Tsu, my diet sounds identical to yours...caffeine and nicotine...all-you-can-eat buffet tables are wasted on me, lol.

fossilera, I've lost my tarot cards but would love a reading if you feel like it sometime? (Night Star...you too!) Pffft...suddenly the old Rufus song, "Tell Me Something Good"...came to mind, hehe....yep, lie to me...tell me it's all gonna be okay!

Oh, hey foss....I've been a lifetime volunteer worker too. Used to mentor troubled kids, spent a lot of time at my kids' school...tutoring, fund-raising, etc. Now I care for a lady with Altzheimers, and try to be 'The Ferret Whisperer"...

Jane, your escapades in the kitchen made me laugh! It's amazing how a few well-chosen words can paint an entire picture!

Gordi...I will be standing at the door waiting for the mailman (like a crazy stalker shut-in)!! I'm so excited to receive my pin...you just have no idea!

Everybody...*love hugs*...sorry, I'm sleepy and not caught up yet.
Time for a little 'coffee interuptus'....that's when the pot's not done yet, but you make a sloppy mess trying to catch a mug-full...?
brb,
jacy

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Happy lunchtime all

It's a beautiful day here I really should be
in a beer garden

Hope all are well

Cody

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Good morning Cody!
Is beer acceptable breakfast fare? I'm all out of tequila!
Cheers!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Happy Birthday Syx.

Before you know it...you'll soon be one of us! BWHahahahaha!

(Just something I like to tell the younguns' on their birthdays...being a crotchity 'ol [Bleep] myself...LOL)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Great news about your Ma. And from what I understand, she'll recover faster from her Hip-Op a lot faster than her current injury. As long as she takes it slow, she should be up and moving around within two weeks of the Op. Just makes she takes it slow and steady at first.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

Night Star
Oh my God, you guys cracked me up today. Too bad I missed all the fun. Jane must be exhausted with all her flitpoofing. LOL

Gordi... "and.... Thanks to Night, I have a way of disposing of the remains when I do! (Yes, Night - I REMEMBERED!!!! Mwahahahaaa!!!)"
HUH? What'd I say? What'd I do?
Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ahhh Night!
It was ages ago, I think we were joking about coming round to your place and you said something along the lines of...
"Ok, but gimme a few minutes, I just have to dispose of the bod.... I mean tidy up! first!"

I may be mistaken???? BUT I am calling Law Enforcement (just in case!!) LOL

Hahahaha! That sounds more like Cody.

Morning/afternoon/evening all. I get confused with all the time differences in here. Hell, I think I was born confused.

I have to try to get to bed at a more decent hour, I just can't wake up!!!! My sister is coming over to Mom's and bringing us lunch soon. Just want to sleep. ZZZZZ

Happy Birthday again Syx!!!!!

edit on 9-4-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join