It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by palmalBlue2

LOL!! I hear That!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Looks like TDawg, Homer, Night, and Jake have logged off. I'm gonna post my Story addition. It is what it is. Then I gotta Fly Off PalMal. I hope You have a nice Evening! See ya tomorrow,K? Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

SyxPak

Looks like TDawg, Homer, Night, and Jake have logged off. I'm gonna post my Story addition. It is what it is. Then I gotta Fly Off PalMal. I hope You have a nice Evening! See ya tomorrow,K? Later, Syx.

M'k....have a good one and talk at ya later

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

palmalBlue2

SyxPak

I'm Sorry PalMal, Hello!!! How are You tonight?

I was somewhat OK until TDawg started talking about REAL food..then I got hungry.

Well, if you have read through 200+ pages of posts, you will see that I am mean...but honest and fun loving.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Having been in the Air for Hours, Syx begins a return flight and soars closer to The Shed. Looking down he sees a small group, with a larger group around them.

The cool night air was a sharp contrast to what he felt, in the gathering of souls below......
Something, not right. What's the reason for the negative vibes? I begin to feel their Sadness......

Gliding down even closer now Syx senses a loss of a loved one. Feeling Very Sad now he continues to watch the night unfold.

It looks like TDawg is trying to raise their spirits. I hear him say " “Let’s hold a celebration of life party! Our furry friends give us their all at all times. Nothing but love and fun and devotion. Let’s not grieve their passing. Not after all they have given us. But let us remember everything that they have given us. Undying loyalty and love. Let’s celebrate that!"

That made Me feel a LOT Better! Such Truth in those Words!!!!!!

The negative feelings started to rise, but then seemed to fall back down again......
Such Sorrow cannot go on.

Syx watches TDawg and Homer making fire and soon The Bacon Is Grilling to such an amazing aroma!

I have to partake in the Gathering......
Flying down and Landing nearby the Fire, I Shift to Human Form.

"TDawg, Homer, What's goin' on?" I asked

Homer tells Me,"Syx, Jacy has lost one of Her Little Ones. She's HeartBroken."

"I'll bet She is! Back in a second Guys." I say as I head for the center of the Group.

Finding Jacy, I envelope Her In a HeartFelt Embrace.
"Jacy Hun, I'm So Sorry to hear of Your Loss. But did You hear what TDawg said a few minutes ago?"

"No, not over myself...." Jacy says with sadness.

I repeated to Her what TDawg had said, and she looked up and I could see her start to regain her composure......

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Nope...still here like a bad cold.

Nice story addition by the way.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm still here, and I got good news
I changed majors so NO MORE STATS!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

palmalBlue2
reply to post by TDawgRex

Ok Bud.... that was just evil....may you have dreams of the ultimate pork steak chasing you down the street

A Wendy's chicken sandwich just doesn't cut it when reading about range free flank steaks.....just evil I tell ya

And just to push your buttons a bit more...

Come morning I'm going to have a venison, jalapeno and mozzarella between a bagel. May even throw some free range eggs in that as well...but that could over the top, ya think?

Dawg! I love it when I can eat good!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

damn, now i want some corned beef hash...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

SyxPak

Great Song Bud! Old School still fits into my repatoire(repetwar?) of Sound! I can say that word, but cant spell it for squat right now I guess.LOL!
Hey 2 things Bud,What do we have to do to listen to the airing of you on Re-Mix?
And, did ya say you are a unicorn through the quiz?
Edit: see,Im always a dollar short, and a day late, Grrr. ......... LOL!
edit on 7-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

And just to push your buttons, it's all in fun though.

Repertoire

But I did know what you meant

edit on 7-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

HomerinNC

damn, now i want some corned beef hash...

Hash? For a Midnite meal? Now I know you are insane.

edit on 7-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

MMMmm,not bad.
Might have to create one myself.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Night places a crystal heart and a tea rose into the satin lined mini coffin, beside the embroidered pillow she made for Stinky. She knew the guys were right and that the shed dwellers should turn things around and into a celebration of life, Stinky's new life. A life of rainbows and sunlight and tall trees and grasses blowing in a gentle breeze. A life removed of pain and suffering and filled with beauty and love and much company from the other shed dwellers pets.

Jacy places an Angel statue by the grave as the others add their thoughtful offerings. One by one they form a circle, hold hands and bow their heads in respect. Stinky, you came into Jacy's life with so much joy. She would often laugh at your antics and hold you close. She would marvel at your energy as you rolled around playfully with Sophie throughout the house. She would look upon you both with a soft smile as you slept curled up sweetly. Together you shared years that will long be remembered with the deepest of love. In your honor, we will celebrate your new journey. We love you and always will.

Jacy, when I lost my dear ones I cried my heart out for quite some time, but I knew it was their time and that where they were going was even better than where they came from. One day I truly believe we will be reunited with our beloved pets.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Homer I am so happy that you don't have to deal with those letters that are supposed to be numbers crap. LOL What a huge relief that must be for you!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Night! Great addition! It brought a tear to this old warriors eye. I was just about to hit the hay and had to take one last peek and there you are.

Always up at the oddest hours. Kind of like me. I have force myself to go to sleep at times.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
After a long day, it was best for me to just take off into the woods to sort things out.
Because if I didn't ,someone was going to end up under a cactus patch,know what I mean?
On my walk I came upon a few things that caught my interests and caused me to pause and think.
This gnome and a snake were in a stand off.
The battle over what was unknown.
The gnome was defending his imaginary friends and the snake just wanting nothing more than to just eat the gnome.
With the snake flashing her fangs at the gnome, he swiftly grabs a stick ,thrusting it into her mouth, preventing her to bite.
The snake, thrashing to and fro ,trying to get the stick out of her mouth, does not realize that there is a deep pit she is about to fall in with no escape.
The gnome, realizing the snakes doomed fate and laughs out loud.
" why don't ask your real friends to help you? "
The snakes mumble rely was " because they are not here to help me "
As she falls into the pit,the gnomes imaginary friends come around, offers him a beer and wishes the snake good will.
The end.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Homer stands away from everyone during the small ceremony, Zack as his side and unusually quiet.
As everyone disburses, Homer steps up and places a small treat in the box, and Zack places a hand drawn picture of the ferret next to him.
Homer says a quick and silent prayer and puts his arm over Zack's shoulder, guiding him away and into the quiet still of the evening.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I dunno, I'll have to do finite math instead, hope that easier

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Simple.....

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

HomerinNC

I dunno, I'll have to do finite math instead, hope that easier