It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

jakeistheone
reply to post by jacygirl

jake...You were invited too? Hmmm....I never get any invites (she says looking at Gordi and Cody and Jane and Tsu and Mrs. Gordi and Mrs. Cody and you get the picture!)

Just who you know Jacy.

No names mentioned.

jacy

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear it Jacy - There isn't much that I can offer that hasn't been said already, but if you need a shoulder, I have one available.

For everyone else, I'm a Gnome.
-fos

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Gnome huh?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You got that right!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

fossilera

I'm sorry to hear it Jacy - There isn't much that I can offer that hasn't been said already, but if you need a shoulder, I have one available.

For everyone else, I'm a Gnome.
-fos

Thank you foss!! I really appreciate that!

Ahem, and what a cute gnome you are!

jacy

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jakeistheone

You have a secret identity, sort of like Clark Kent is Superman's secret identity? What a coincidence! Don't tell anyone but I am really "Nature Girl"..... my secret powers include hiking without breaking a sweat and breaking camp at the speed of light! Also pretty good at finding wood for campfires.... my other super powers are super secret, but they involve handling a crowbar! lol!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

AstroRocks
reply to post by jakeistheone

You have a secret identity, sort of like Clark Kent is Superman's secret identity? What a coincidence! Don't tell anyone but I am really "Nature Girl"..... my secret powers include hiking without breaking a sweat and breaking camp at the speed of light! Also pretty good at finding wood for campfires.... my other super powers are super secret, but they involve handling a crowbar! lol!

LOL!!
Hi.........
You know my secret powers.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Oh. Hope things are ok.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

First image that came into my head when I got the reading...and no-one was supposed to see my Halloween costume, no one. Move along, move along, nothing to see here.

And jakeistheone, don't knock the Gnomes; we get to travel all over the place and sample hotels, for free

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So that makes 3 gnomes so far. Hahaha!

Hello Astro! LOVE the avatar!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanx Night, Yep, All Good Here Now!

This just Feels Good Now to play Here.
As it is actually Night Shift Time I believe!

Hello Astro, Pleasure to meet Your Aquaintance.

And Good to See Ya Foss!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Night Star...*hug*...do you know what page that link is on? I might as well find out if I'm a damn gnome too now.
I'm escaping into Shed-land, and trying to lighten up for a bit. My face is so swollen now, I look like a Cabbage Patch kid...no joke.

foss....we finally cross paths on here again. Hi.

jacy

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Man took a while to find the Link for the Quiz......

"You are
Wizard

Reserved and cryptic, you do not easily let others see your emotions.
However, you are known for your power and your great wisdom."

I kinda don't agree with the part,"you do not easily let others see your emotions."
I put out my Emotions Like a Flowing River at times.!LOL!

edit on 7-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

jacygirl

Night Star...*hug*...do you know what page that link is on? I might as well find out if I'm a damn gnome too now.
I'm escaping into Shed-land, and trying to lighten up for a bit. My face is so swollen now, I look like a Cabbage Patch kid...no joke.

foss....we finally cross paths on here again. Hi.

jacy

Jacy Escape Away!! And better to look like cabbage patch doll, and not a garbage pail kid.LOL!
Wanna Go for a Dragon Flight over The Shed? I'm Game and can get Titan to come by and letcha Ride!!......

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
@Jacy - Yeah, I'm not used to seeing this place so active at night; usually, it's pretty dead on here in about an hour or so.

@Syx - I didn't know Wizards were part of the quiz. That's it, I'm off to manipulate the results.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

There are only two places where humidity and heat ought to reside in the same place. The shower, and occasionally, the bedroom.

When it's every where though, when there is no escape from the dense, still air... Bleh... I keep thinking I should build a cryogenic throne, but I never get round to it!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

LOL Foss!!! Manipulation is not Fair now.....

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
True, Hey Bud! Been a while since I've seen ya, on here same time as me. Well It's 7:35 PM here actually. Time there is? And I agree, I'm not one for high humidity. All the Smokin I do, doesn't agree with the moist air.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Sweet Jesus God almighty man!

A bikini? I mean, I have the chest for it, but that is a wardrobe addition that NO ONE needs me to take up!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Syx, yeah...I could use a Whimsy fix though...no offense to Titan...just comforting myself with the familiar, lol.
I watched the new episode of Game of Thrones last night, and can't wait to see if Daenyeris (my avatar) will get to ride one of her dragons. Why can't we have dragons? Someone had to have made the stupid duck-billed platypus...you'd think they could make a dragon!

foss....yes, it's lively here tonight. Some of the kids are up past their bedtime.

Anyone know what page that link is on?
jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join