It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by angelchemuel

Oh for ....

Right I see what it's done there. Basically it's taken you to your result because you previously used the thing.... Damnit. It's all flim flam, but apparently Friends and strangers alike come to me for sage advice and healing, or some similar rubbish

That's not flim flam and rubbish.......that is you....recognise it in yourself young man...I saw it in you a long while ago

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

My deepest apologies Jane,

I reedited as think it was unneccessary for me to write what I wrote...

Had a really crap weekend after losing my dog and some other very personal things that have come up and I over reacted to something that I didn't need to over react to... however sometimes I must admit that sometimes I have the feeling that I am getting a nudge to go away... but that is probably me just being to sensitive after a pretty crappy last 6 months.

My sincerest apologies and lets just forget about my mistake?

Now I feel like the biggest piece of dog dirt that someone could have trodden in tainting this thread a little... Just ignore me folks...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 7/4/14 by Rodinus because: Feeling terribly bad now

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Massive hugs Rod.

((((((((((((((Rod))))))))))))))))

Massive hugs Jane.

(((((((((((Jane)))))))))))))

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

edit on 7/4/14 by Rodinus because: Feeling terribly bad now

Now I feel like the biggest piece of dog dirt that someone could have trodden in tainting this thread

OK...let's get you sorted shall we?

First this....

My deepest apologies Jane,

Then this....

however sometimes I must admit that sometimes I have the feeling that I am getting a nudge to go away

So which is it?
NOBODY on this thread is 'nudging' you to 'go away'.

Many many members both from this thread and other ATS members, myself included, empathised and felt for the passing of your dog Rod.
May I suggest you go and take another look at your thread and feel the love people have for you?

As to this thread, you have NOT tainted it. If anything you are reaching out to friends here, who can help in each of our small and individual ways......so get over it and talk to us, either here or U2U. That's what friends do.....both ways.

I am obviously not privy to what has been going on in your life these past 6 months, and neither should I be. Hell, who am I at the end of the day, but some nutty rainbow spreading hippy hen at the end of a keyboard? But I will say this...I will not accept your apology as that would mean I would have to stand in judgement of you, and would basically be saying I was right (about what? I don't know in this case) and you were wrong to have a strop....not so much with this thread but me as you replied to my post. You obviously have some life issues going on Rod, and if it took me to make you reach out in the manner you did...then that's good, because you are amongst friends here who will listen.

Far be it for me to tell you what to do.....but you have met Cody, and I'm pretty damn sure Cody will listen and talk to you.

So, no I can't forget it, it's happened. But I would like to think you will talk to somebody whether it be here or in 'real life'.....so all in all what you said was a good thing....a problem shared is a problem halved.

Rainbow hugs from mother hen
Jane
edit on 7-4-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by Rodinus

Massive hugs Rod.

((((((((((((((Rod))))))))))))))))

Massive hugs Jane.

(((((((((((Jane)))))))))))))

Massive hugs Tsu

(((((((((((((((((Tsu)))))))))))))))))))))

And mega massive hugs Jane

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Jane)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well...

I'm feeling the love in here!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Night Star
Morning Gentlemen! Haven't slept yet but I will soon. Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Wow Night! That's creepy!

A bunch of Pod People Ronald McDonalds. Scary stuff to wake up to.

Good morn to the Shed folk in the US and Good Afternoon to our cousins across the pond! We need some Aussies here...just to mix things up.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

cody599
reply to post by TrueBrit

how goes you this miserable grey, dank day ?

Cody

Oh happy day! Finally you are getting some crappy weather.

It seemed to be a meme for a bit there where you and the crew were posting lovely weather stories while me, Jacy, Foss and night were getting slapped down with snow storms of the never ending winter.

I feel better now and all is right in the world again.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hey, I am still jealous of you guys and your snow storms... Your constant, murderously cold, dark snow storms! I would gladly trade you a violent summer, for a killer winter!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi True, Hi Dawg, how's your day going so far?

All good here, not too hot not too cold.

I was supposed to be going jeans shopping later but I'm not really in the mood. (yeah, yeah, phone an ambulance if you must)

PS, Homer, I saw what you did yesterday, that's not fair! The clip you posted has no context!

Palmal, I don't normally go around in red hats and pink socks, it's not what it looks like!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

angelchemuel
@ Cody and True....please post the description of the fairy and phoenix.....pretty please

Rainbows
Jane

I'm a Unicorn...

Tacky, yet unrefined.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

You have email

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

So, we have 2 unicorns, a fairy (ahem), a phoenix and a dragon.......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

My day is going pretty well thank you Tsu! Although trade has been slow, mostly due to the weather, there have been moments of sublime pleasantness, and I even wrote a little poem a few posts ago! I hope that your alternative to jeans shopping turns out to be as fulfilling as the idea of hunting through denim dispensing emporia.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Tsu322
Hi True, Hi Dawg, how's your day going so far?

All good here, not too hot not too cold.

I was supposed to be going jeans shopping later but I'm not really in the mood. (yeah, yeah, phone an ambulance if you must)

PS, Homer, I saw what you did yesterday, that's not fair! The clip you posted has no context!

Palmal, I don't normally go around in red hats and pink socks, it's not what it looks like!

My days going good...so far. I just know life is out to get me.

But you know that once you post a vid on line...it's public domain. So that is your fault.

That's why everytime I hear, "Hey Y'all! Watch this!", I immediately look around to see if anyone is whipping out their cell phone to film it. If they do, you just know it's going to turn out bad. Though sometimes funny as hell.
edit on 7-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi everyone.
I don't know how to write this...on Saturday morning we had to put my little fuzzy baby to sleep.
She was much sicker than we knew, bleeding internally.
I am gutted. My face is swollen from crying.

I will be here...don't know how much I can participate...sorry, don't want to bring everyone down.
I am lost without her, and Sophie is sad.

jacy

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I saw your poem True, very nice.

Have you seen the Spring haiku thread? That's cool.

It's a shame that trade is bad and you spend more time here. Not.

My Dad just asked if I want a go in his new car. It's an automatic though so I'm not speaking to him at the moment, cheeky swine. He never let my drive the proper one. I've decided I'm going to punish him by not asking for a lift anywhere hehe.

Dawg it's not my fault! That video was posted on the day of a full moon and British law says lunacy is a valid defense. So there.

Jane you have mail.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

jacygirl
Hi everyone.
I don't know how to write this...on Saturday morning we had to put my little fuzzy baby to sleep.
She was much sicker than we knew, bleeding internally.
I am gutted. My face is swollen from crying.

I will be here...don't know how much I can participate...sorry, don't want to bring everyone down.
I am lost without her, and Sophie is sad.

jacy

A massive big hug to you Jacy, I know how you feel right now and my positive thoughts go right out to you.

Warmest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Oh God...

I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you, and your remaining ferret pal

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rod, thank you.
I did write you a long u2u, but erased it because I know you're grieving too. (it was too emotional)
Every now and then you have a pet/friend that is 'special'....Stinky was my special friend.
I sat in my car and howled like a wounded animal...the pain is overwhelming.
*hug* back to you.
jacy

True...thank you so much.
I lurked on and off all weekend, just to be here with any of you guys...couldn't write, just read.
Thank you for being my people.
edit on 7-4-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join