It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Pray tell me you are not the designated first aider at the gathering

You do know what I did in the army don't you Tsu ?

Cody

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by Tsu322

Rod and I are on it

No need to panic

Cody

that about sums up how things are going at my end

Tsa....thank you, seriously thanks for the diversion...worked great on my kid when he was younger.
And about starting the grill....why is it that a match can start a fire, but it takes a whole box and lots of ##%&@%$^ to start a grill??

Homer....looking for your cuz...he might just be here cause I got the Jeff Foxworthy redneck yard going on. BTW....your Flag thread inspired us. Thank you.

Rod. if you happen to be around, no more streaking through hotels 'k?
My kitchen closed due to unforseen circumstances. Sorry I never got back to that thread.. it was fun!

Cody....I'll get to my intro someday. Maybe here but don't have the cojolies to post on the main threads. Been a lurker poster since before 2004, lived in 3 states and been through many changes since then. Found ATS when I was researching stuff for a job. The folks here during that time pointed me in the right direction to get what I needed for a water quality report. Got interested in a talk about tesla coils with a thread that spanned 3 years. Been hooked mainly as a lurker ever since.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by palmalBlue2

What are you asking me for? If it doesn't come ready fried in a box with a side drink I'm stumped.

Cody, um, but, yeah...

That's not the point!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Tsu322

What are you asking me for? If it doesn't come ready fried in a box with a side drink I'm stumped.

Cody, um, but, yeah...

That's not the point!

ya'll are gonna be in so much when I can get a pic and upload

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Ah, I remember the first time I learned to post pics, first thing I did was show everyone my tits...

Lovely, aren't they?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I had a thought guys, I though considering I'm in such a sensible mood I would write a little heartfelt verse, as you do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu, Nice Tits. However, they are not quite how I have imagined.

Hi EveryOne in Shed Land!! Hope All are having a Great Day. Mines been going ok!

Hello and Welcome PalMalBlue2! Everyone here will help You with anything. Best bunch of People I've Ever met!
Oh, and as far as that alien cousin of Homers, He was at my place several yrs ago and we got that pic then! He is probably your way by now. He didn't seem to like to be in one place very long!! LOL!!!

Edit: Tsu, very good Poem!!! Loved it!

edit on 6-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Whew, I hope everyone's weather is just like mine was - 60's and not a cloud in the sky. I managed to get in 8 miles of walking today, although I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow...I think next time, I'm just going to borrow an Eagle, or a dragon.

Oh well, off to get some fuel for the night shift.

-Fossilera

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Good to see Ya Foss. Yah we had great weather here too Man!!
Catch ya later Bud!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Huya Syx! Hiya Fossi!

Haha, I have a problem guys, last month I was drinking coffee until it got dark, I keep forgetting the day is longer, I might even end up doing the night shift for you haha.

It was all rain and overcast here today Fossi, same poo, different day. Glad you had it nice! Here is a comedian telling how it really is here, Closest big City to me...

Syx, I've had an OK day here lol, apart from the weather. How is your Grandaughter?

Thank you haha. It's a very deep poem is it not?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hey Tsu! ((((((Tsu)))))) I was awed by the depth of that poem. Yes, very deep! Loved it!!!
Sadee is doing great, as usual, Thanx for askin!!! Shes such a sweetie. Will have to get a pic of her to post.
I'll have to watch the vid later, when I'm back on my PC. Just fixed Cindi's, my other half, and have been givin it a test drive for a while now.Having sound probs still though, alas......
See ya soon!!!
Syx.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

(((((((((((Syx))))))))))))))

I'm glad you had fun! Wow, your laptops sound like a lot of hard work, I wouldn't know where to begin lol. I'm on about my fourth avi now and every time I've had to have help installing them.

It's very quiet in here, has been all day, I'm thinking of going for a bath, see if that helps.

I bet you any amount I'll wake up to four or five pages though, normally by the time I am ready to post I have screen eyes already.

I have a new favourite song people.

I heard this for the first time yesterday and I've been playing it about hourly ever since. Not the clean version though, of course.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu...

So let me get this straight... Not satisfied with being cute as a button, having a smashing accent, and being an all round wonderful human being, you have to be a top notch poet? Your feet must ache like the dickens from kicking all that ass!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

reply to post by fossilera

Yep, the weather here was great today! Still have the windows open even. Of course the next two days will be rain filled, but still getting warmer.

Unfortunately, I spent most of the day flat on my back with my leg raised. I think I overdid it at the farm. It's doing tons better now, but I think I'll be paying the VA a visit tomorrow anyways.

I woke up Saturday morn and went out to the garage to get the chainsaw out and it was flurrying. I just had to laugh and look up at the sky and yell, REALLY!?"
Thankfully it stopped shortly after and started warming up. Even with a painful knee, I must say I had a GREAT weekend! WooHoo!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Tsu322

Bacon Deprived?!

Cody, we have an emergency, Code: pink and yellow stripe.

All Rainbow Warriors to the grill please, I repeat, all Rainbow Warriors to the grill.

Dawg? Homer? How do I switch this BBQ on?

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier, I may have been able to help. But today has been convalescing day.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Your grandaughter is called Sadee???!!!!

Tsu!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Oh hi, um, yeah, don't pay any attention to my last post.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
OMG I cracked up with Tsu and PalmalBlue and others as I caught up in here. Hahahahaha!

Wow Tsu, your brother is gorgeous just like you!

Welcome little brother!!!! Or is it big brother??

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hiya, glad you had a great weekend.

Cody came to the rescue, I was trying to put bacon slices in the toaster.

Hi Jane! You have email.

I know right, I'm not sure if I want to call her Sadee Junior or Tsu ii

Syx, the bath worked haha.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Why? Because you embedded a tune by a fellow who has not got one tenth the lyrical potential you express, nor even half of one percent of your class?

Sod it. You are awesome anyway!

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join