It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Tsu, Hi!!!!!! About yer Brother Joining ATS. WTF are ya...ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?!?!
What the Heck are You 2 thinkin?!?!?! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Just Kidding Dear.

I think that's GREAT!!!!!! If He's anything like You, Things will be Shakin' around here!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Soaring High Over Head Syx looks down at the Shed. Skies are peaceful and quiet, a Perfect night for a Flight! The chill of the Night air rushing over My scales invigorates me......
I see a couple people outside now around the grilling area. Banking left and downward to get a closer look now. Hmmm, looks like Homer and Tdwag are needing a midnight snack...... Ahhhhh, The smell of Bacon cooking makes my stomach growl. Thinking now I ask Homer and Tdawg 'what's goin on......?'
TDawg yells up, "Syx come on down for some Grub"
Hmmm, my telepathy works while in Dragon Form. Good to know I s'pose.
'Be there in a sec Bud!'
Swooping down to them, I land a short distance away, and resume Human Form.
"Hey Guys!!! What's up!?!?"
"We couldn't sleep, is too quiet here tonight" Says Homer.
"Why don't ya hang out and we can shoot the breeze while eatin' these Bacon Slabs." TDawg says to me.
"You bet guys! Skies and surrounding area are calm and clear of Ogres." Is my Reply.
"Damn, I'm wantin to Blow Sompthin Up!!!'" Tdawg retorts.
We all laugh, and start yakkin' about anything and everything. The Rum and Homemade Ales start flowing and the guys carry on till dawn......
edit on 6-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Dawn arrives and the day shift start to stir

*Sniff sniff* Bacon ?

I'll put the kettle on and butter the rolls

Good morning all, Syx I sleep better knowing you are in the skies patrolling, my thanks

Now for loads of this

Cheers

Cody

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Good Mornin Cody Bud! Good to see ya. I'll be in here and out, workin on my wifes PC again. Man I can't even trust ME to fix it right!!
Here's somethin to wake up to. Enjoy, I'll be right back, hopefully?!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

No rush Syxbud

I'm busy preparing vegetables for the roast.........................I think I hear the cuddle monster stirring, better go make a cup of tea for her.

Cody

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Morning Shed Dwellers and Sky Soarers!

WOW! I had a LONG LIE IN!!! WoooHOOOOOO!!! The boys are still in their room at.... 8:50am!!!! Jings!! That's a First!!

Cold, grey, damp and miserable here, and the weather is crap as well!!! LOL

brb after a rather large brew! [___]D

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Is past 2:30 here and I need to grab some ZZzzz's before my grandaughter wakes. Shes a typical bundle of energy and I need to be prepared for that!! LOL!!
Hopin sometime Bud to be able to yak at ya longer sometime. It will happen one of these morns, but not now.. Please say Hello for me to the CuddlyGal! You Take Care Bud and have a Good Day!!!

Hello EveryOne else, You ALL Have a Great Day Too!!!!!!

(Syx flies off wings a flappin......)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Gordy, You have a Great Day Bud! I'm outta here......

(Soaring away into the night .............)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

SyxPak
reply to post by cody599

Is past 2:30 here and I need to grab some ZZzzz's before my grandaughter wakes. Shes a typical bundle of energy and I need to be prepared for that!! LOL!!
Hopin sometime Bud to be able to yak at ya longer sometime. It will happen one of these morns, but not now.. Please say Hello for me to the CuddlyGal! You Take Care Bud and have a Good Day!!!

Hello EveryOne else, You ALL Have a Great Day Too!!!!!!

(Syx flies off wings a flappin......)

Sleep well Syx and rest assured the day shift has your back

Cody

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Morning Gbro

Got the roast ready to go and the oven cleaned, the cuddle monster is a happy bunny and all before 9 a.m.

Gonna take her out for breakfast soon (Morrisons, nothing fancy) and then slow cook the pork (Leave it) for tonight

Go wake the boys up with the hoover bro it'd be hilarious

Cody

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

cody599

Morning Gbro

Got the roast ready to go and the oven cleaned, the cuddle monster is a happy bunny and all before 9 a.m.

Gonna take her out for breakfast soon (Morrisons, nothing fancy) and then slow cook the pork (Leave it) for tonight

Go wake the boys up with the hoover bro it'd be hilarious

Cody

LOL - Good Morning! I like your thinking there bro....

Oh, What time should we come round for the pork roast???? I'll bring wine!!!.... no? LOL

The boys are now up of their own accord.... and guess what...? The extra sleep has SUPER-ENERGISED them!!!
Oh goody! goody! Looks like this might be fun.....

OK suggestions for tiring them out again??? LOL
Ahhh, salvation! Callum actually has his TaeKwonDo class at 11am today AND it's a double session (to go over their patterns)!!!! YEAH!!! That'll tire him out....

Now for the Dougster (That's Wee Dougie's nickname! - Callum was "Chubster" when he was wee because he was ...well... chubby!!) Here he (Callum) is at 7 months... aww look at them chubby cheeks and Sausage fingers!!!! LOL

OK, Oh....Tsu! Oh....Tsu!!! are you up yet???
Fancy looking after Dougie for a couple of hours??? LOL (Tactics... it Might tire them BOTH out!!!)

Well, Chrissie has just reminded me that Dougster has a birthday party to attend today!
So, I think Tsu (and I) are off the hook!! LOL

Aww, wait a minute..... what am I gonna do????
LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Man your kids are cute

I've finished sharpening me knives and dinner will be served directly after the F1, gives you time to get here as well.

What do you do today ? you get your bum down here and join us for dinner, I know I know but it's a great thought.

Off for brekkie with the cuddle monster ............................ catch you all soon

Cody

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ahhh sounds good!

Am currently watching the Davis Cup tennis on BBC2!
Murray v Fognini in the singles
BRILLIANT match and atmosphere!
If Murray wins, Britain are in the Davis Cup Semis for the first time in decades!!
BUT the Italian is playing some great stuff, Murray is in trouble, and the Italian crowd are going mental!!!
Great Telly!

G

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well, Murray got well beaten! Great game from Fognini, played in a fantastic atmosphere!! so it's all down to the final singles match!!!
Ward v Seppi.
Squeaky bum Time!! LOL

COME ON JAMES!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good Morning and Good Afternoon denizens of the Shed! I see the place has been busy as usual.

I had to jet out to the farm no notice Friday and just got back this morn. I would still be there if my knee didn't give out on me last night.
With the exception of that little set back, it's been a great and satisfying weekend. I miss working! How odd is that? We got a lot done and his babies room is all ready now for when she arrives.

And best of all, during one of the trash runs, my bud and I found a specialty Jerky store. I now have a pound of venison wet jerk stuffed with jalapenos and mozzarella...GOOD STUFF! The variety that the guy has will keep me coming back just to try them all out. Never had Ostrich Jerky before.

That was a pretty sweet vacuum bazooka. Next time I'm out to the farm, I'm going to have to try that out with the Wet Vac. I bet that puppy will really launch them.

Time to soak the 'ol knee, I'll be seeing you all in a bit.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Gordi, you have gorgeous kids!!!!!

Morning all!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Good Mornin Shed!
Good to see everyone here!!
First up here this morn, Figured Sadee, my little G-Daughter would have woke first, but not today.
Coffee flowin', and a wisp of smoke is settin me up for a fine day!
Looks like I'll have short while to chat.

Cody, the slow cooker is the way to go. Ilove usin ours too. Fillit up with the goodies, and let it ride....!

Gordy, your little one there remids me of my youghest one, Jake, at that age. Looked like a little beach ball. Lol!

TDawg, good to see You back! The Venison Jerky sounds DeeLish! MAn I Love a good Venison steak!!

Night a Good Mornin to You too Hun!(Waving) Hope You are fine this morn? Love the Pic, is Kool!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hiya syx Darlin'! Have a window open just a bit for some fresh air. Just stuffed a pillow I embroidered. Going to visit Mom in the apartment below mine. Be back soon.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Yah we have a nice morn here too and I opened some windows. Nice!!! Gotta Fly off for a bit and let my wife on my PC. She wants to do her FaceBook stuff... Later You guys!! Syx. Have a Great Day ALL!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning USA

Just watched the best F1 race in years and my team just won the annual boat race down the Thames, got tomorrow off work, the flat is clean, I'm stuffed with roast pork, cracking a beer.

Life doesn't get much better than this
(I have very low standards LOL)

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join