It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hey everyone! Hope all is well, or at least getting well.

It's been a pretty good day so far; volunteer work had me cutting all the fat away by using muscles I didn't even realize I had. I'm kind of sore, but in a "good day's work" kind of way.

jacygirl
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

"I want a window seat!"
"No, wait...I don't want a window seat!"
"Is the pilot drunk?"
"I think I saw something on the wing!"
"Did we just lose an engine?"
"Are we gonna crash?"

I love the pin....okay, going to pawn all of my belongings, to get a one-way ticket (ONE-WAY!) to come pick up my pin.
"What's for dinner?"
"Will you play guitar for me?"
"Will you stay with the boys so me and the missus can go shopping?"

jacy

You have no idea how close that would sound to me, were I on a plane...Except I'd be looking out, and halfway there would be thinking "Well, lets see - if for some reason the flight goes down, I can't swim, so we better be going down over land".

You know, I could see it now, Night, Jacy & Myself all on a plane, making so many comments or complaints that they just put us in our own section so we can stop worrying all the other passengers.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

No prob...I guess I'm stupid as the ATS instructions never did work for me.

But give me a simple walk through, and I'm golden.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

fossilera

You know, I could see it now, Night, Jacy & Myself all on a plane, making so many comments or complaints that they just put us in our own section so we can stop worrying all the other passengers.

Naw, we'd just sedate you all and put ya in the Cargo hold. That way even if you did wake up...the rest of us wouldn't hear ya.

And I hear ya about sore muscles...everytime I go out the farm I find a new group that needs working on. I used to scurry up and down ladders like nothing, but after a day of doing so, the next day I probably look like I am a woman in labor hobbling around.

edit on 3-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Foss, good to see ya! And I agree with TDawg, that sedation would help!!! LOL!!!

Edit: TDawg, Thanx again. I agree with the walk through bit. Works better for me too! Yee Hawww!!!

edit on 3-4-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here's my Theme song.....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

BTW TDawg, I love yer Sigs... I Especially agree with the last one! Two fisted Slammin and all that!! LOL!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

I do try to live by my sigs...but I'm starting to think that instead of skidding in broadside, I just might be hobbling up to that hole and just toppling over. I still try to live hard and fast but I find that I am healing slower as time goes on. The days of jumping out of airplanes and going on week long hikes are over I'm afraid. But there are other challenges. I just have to find them. I'm thinking of taking up SCUBA again. That's not to hard on the 'ol back.

edit on 3-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a idiot ETA

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Flying overhead of The Shed........ Pondering............... 9th comin fast. Another year past.....
.........................................................................................................................

Edit, srry TDawg, didnt notice yer post.
I hear ya about not healing as fast as we used to. My back rules my life too, basically....
Im gonna still try to get to the end with as much force as possible.....
note about JAne?????? What?................

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Crap! Never mind. I was thinking about Foss, not you. I apologize. Jane just wanted some stuff and I U2U'ed her, but haven't heard back. So I was just being curious.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Is kool Bud. Dont sweat it......
I walked away from here for a min, and came back with no mouse!!???
My Kid put tape over the bottom of it!! These guys F with me so much!! ARGGGG!!!!!!!

Edit: Gotta fly off for a few......... Back ina bit after I hit the store....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

SyxPak

Is kool Bud. Dont sweat it......
I walked away from here for a min, and came back with no mouse!!???
My Kid put tape over the bottom of it!! These guys F with me so much!! ARGGGG!!!!!!!

I used to do that to my co workers all the time...or rearrange the keyboards.
Sometimes both.

Luckily I've used a wireless mouse ever since they have came out so if the mouse doesn't work, I assume the battery is dead. And when I flip it over...AHA! Tape!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Im back. Mouse workin and alls Good!!!!!!
Early B-Day celebration for me bud! Couldn't wait.!!
I got tired of changin batts for the wireless
went to wired...........

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Today is your Birthday? If so, let me wish you a happy one. Another one under the bridge, another one in the pocket, another notch on the old bed post...etc, etc.

Keep on keeping on!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
as far as The Shed, Im flyin high, watchin for anything that will need intervention.......TDawg is below me, keepin an eye on things down there.....
I'm sensing that there are Ogres near by. They have been watching our activities...........
TDawg, keep a good eye on the forest...
Gotta give my PC to my Wife.
I'll be flyin around......hopefully back in a bit......
Luv You Guys........ Syx.................................

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Actually its on the 9th..... I couldnt wait to to do a bit of celebratin.....
Thanx bud!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yee Hawwww !!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

jacygirl
reply to post by Night Star

Night Star...honestly...my life is a black cloud! A lot of unhappiness...I won't call it depression, because it's not a chemical imbalance in my brain....I am UNHAPPY.
I'm sorry that any of you are having a hard time. We are definitely a bunch of 'wounded warriors'.
At least we have each other.

I have pretty much spent the day here, running every 5 minutes to check on Stinky-girl. It's not looking good right now. I'm a wreck, and feel sick. I am SO thankful that I got to spend this day with people I care about though...even if it is just brief little snips of conversation. I have come to love you guys....but you know that.

My back is screwed up too, so I would be sitting with you, drinking endless cups of coffee.

(I have tried the syringe to feed her, but she keeps pawing/clawing at her mouth...which will only make it worse! Feeling so helpless/useless!)

jacy
edit on 3-4-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

Wounded warriors LOL that's a great new name for us!

Poor sweet Stinky girl! I do hope things turn around soon for her. I remember having to force feed an elderly cat of mine. He was 19 and I knew his time had come. Even the vets were saying they doubted that he would live through an operation. I couldn't stand to see him suffer anymore and had him put to sleep. With your ferret, once the antibiotics kick in and she feels less pain she will be willing to eat again. Much Love to you both. Still praying for your fur baby.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Starting early I see. But since we are the night shift.

Not that anyone can see it in the dark...so it's our little secret.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Hahahahaha! Oh my God, that would be a riot!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Woo hoo great music guys!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join