It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hiya Night! Welcome home!

It's not too bad about my parents, they were never meant to be together, they married for convenience more than anything else really. I think they should have split a long time ago tbh, they probably would have both been a lot happier. It's all tug of war between them at the moment though, as soon as it's all done and out of the way I can relax.

Hows you anyway? Have you had any break from the dark cloud? Sending massive hugs!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Hi Night

You're getting up.................... must be time for me to log off LOL

I'd happily sit with you watching the boats and the people, the seals, and just sipping scotch ................... I mean coffee

Just chewing the fat so to speak and chilling out from RL with friends, it'd be a RL and ATS melding, thinking about it , that's what's happening,

RALTS

Cody

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

The cruel humorous side of me is cracking up at that photo. Uh...I mean that was a mean thing to do.

You look like a little kid waiting on the bus to school.

Stinky is in my thoughts, I hope does get better. Just keep being her Mom.

edit on 3-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Sir...I relieve you.

The night shift is here. Though if you wanna hang around a bit...we're cool with too.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Thank you hunny! It's time for her meds again, poor baby.

That pic is way TOO true to life. I don't do hats, lol.
You can be honest...I look like I'm waiting for the 'special' bus, don't I?

jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by cody599

Sir...I relieve you.

The night shift is here. Though if you wanna hang around a bit...we're cool with too.

Don't do it Gordi! Think of the T's and C's!

Hi Dawg.

Hehheh.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

jacygirl

jacy

I won't go there. You just look like you're having to go to school on a monday morn. Not to many kids are really happy with that, and that attitude follows many into the adult life.

But you must be special if Stinker is not giving you any muss or fuss when she gets her medicine. I've always had to do all sorts of tricks to get my kids their meds when they needed them. If my Cat Diesel was miss behaving, all I had to do was show him the pill shooter and he calmed right down and all of a sudden became loveable.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

LOL....her medicine is liquid, in little syringes, so I just squirt it into her mouth!
I used to have a cat that had to take pills....he would walk away from me, then spit it out somewhere!
Now if I could just get her to eat something.

Oh, and re Monday mornings and school....I always had a 'tummy ache'. I got picked on for being tall.

jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Tsu322

TDawgRex
reply to post by cody599

Sir...I relieve you.

Hi Dawg.

Hehheh.

Hiya Tsu! Well it's not like we're blowing things up to keep ourselves entertained.

Ignore those loud bangs in the night...they're nothing.

It's thunder! Yea! That's it! A thunderstorm.
edit on 3-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Tsu322

TDawgRex
reply to post by cody599

Sir...I relieve you.

Hi Dawg.

Hehheh.

You know me so well!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
HELLO to ALL you Shed Dwellers! I hope all is ok in Your worlds.

Once again My world went into a Major Spiral, out of Control, but I have survived.

I Truly want to attend the Gathering of Souls, but funding won't allow my attendance.
I can only be there this time in Your Hearts.......

Jacy, i hope the little one is ok now? I lost track of all that you were going through while backreading
of the pages I missed......

True, I read of the turmoil that you are going through with the girl... I feel for you Bud!
Hope all is worked out now?

EveryOne Else, I have missed you Too!!!!!
I'll be Flying around overhead for a while........

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Welcome back! I hope everything has been sorted out.

I meandering about the forest myself.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Night Star

....All this trip planning is making me jelous though even if I could afford it, I wouldn't be able to do much. I am disabled with spinal stenosis and nerve damage in my leg. I can walk, but couldn't go for long walks because of so much pain. I'd be hanging out at the cafes watching the boats. I adore the ocean! If there was a beach, you'd have to drag me away. LOL

Gordi I can't believe your wife doesn't like to shop. Is she from this planet? LOL

Then, some ocean views it is for Night to enjoy!

These were taken where "The Gathering" is going to happen. (You may have seen them posted by me before... but... well, I like them! LOL)

And yes, the wife doesn't particularly like to shop, unless it's for something special! She is definitely from this planet, but I reckon many others are Not!! LOL

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

SYX!!!! *squishy hug*
Hi hun, you were missed!!
My world is crumbling too...my little one is not eating, and getting weaker. I think I will take her back to the vet tomorrow....

I'm sorry you've had problems too....real life sucks, huh?
Anyways...I'm glad to see you! The others have been asking about you too.

jacy

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
WB Syx!
Seems like the shed dwellers have been taking a bit of an emotional battering these last few days.
Hope you're ok now bud?

I need to sign off, as it's getting late here, and I've got to work in the morning.

So, I shall leave the shed in you and Dawgs capable hands and paws!!

laterz,
G

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu, I'm trying. Just this sort of nagging dark cloud hanging over me. I visited with Mom and shared a few laughs. Working on jewelry has helped and I have even opened windows for a while the last couple of days finally!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I hoping that once this spring storm passes over us and the sun pops out again, you'll be in finer spirits.

Now I don't want to hear you complaining about being to hot this summer...though I know I will.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Awww Cody, it would be awesome sitting by the sea, having a couple of drinks and chatting with you.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

jacygirl

Thank you hunny! It's time for her meds again, poor baby.

That pic is way TOO true to life. I don't do hats, lol.

jacy

The 'special' bus. Hahahahaha!I almost spit my flavored water out!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I see that I am not alone in the turmoil department. I am hoping that dark cloud that has pestered us all is floating away.....
We have been rained on for the past few days here and I/m wanting to see the sun again.
Hugs to You back Jacy! Thanx, That felt wonderful!
Hugs to the Gals, and High 5's to the guys here!

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join