It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Happy Mother's Day Jane, and all the other UK mamas out there!!

I will do my best to catch up today. Life is mellowing finally. Hugs to you all!!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

A rainbow garden! How pretty!!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Clicked the wrong bit

back in fav's

Cody

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

woodsmom
Happy Mother's Day Jane, and all the other UK mamas out there!!

I will do my best to catch up today. Life is mellowing finally. Hugs to you all!!

Mom, Night

Welcome home (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cody

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That's me back home from the weekend retreat!
< ----Away catching up now.
Back soon.
G

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Ever thought of working for a travel agency Gordi? (joking)

Well I'm up for it! Brilliant idea....but then I'm already half way there compared to our Southern Shedies.

Have a good un....see you Monday

Rainbows
Jane

Excellent!
That's ONE!
LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by TrueBrit

Do you have any advice for people that are thinking about it?

Gordi, it looks gorgeous! When were you thinking of us all going? I'll need notice to plan what to wear.

YAY! That's TWO!

What to wear??? The Scotland Hotpants of course!!

I will check my calendar for free weekends...
MAY looks good (apart from 23rd-25th)
JUNE Lokks good all through,
JULY is BAD, very busy for me....
AUG looks good right through too!

So, MAY, JUNE or AUGUST!! When is everyone free?

...and WHY haven't Cody and True replied yet??

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

cody599

...The last time I saw my son we sat on the porch playing Jolene

Got a tear of joy in my eye and the guitar is coming out

Thanks man, if you could see the smile on my mug right now

Cody

Aww That's just awesome bro!

Did you READ why I posted that video??? (Because it has photos from the area where my holiday flat is, and that you're all invited to visit (Including Mrs C) ... maybe have a wee "shed gathering" there in the summer?) What do you think???
You just need to get yourself up to Glasgow, and I'll sort out the rest.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Welcome home Gbro

August is best for us mate possibly last week in May , Mrs C can't take time off school (exams etc. extra tuition for the thick kids, and all that), but we can try and work around the group

Cody

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

cody599

...The last time I saw my son we sat on the porch playing Jolene

Got a tear of joy in my eye and the guitar is coming out

Thanks man, if you could see the smile on my mug right now

Cody

Aww That's just awesome bro!

Did you READ why I posted that video??? (Because it has photos from the area where my holiday flat is, and that you're all invited to visit (Including Mrs C) ... maybe have a wee "shed gathering" there in the summer?) What do you think???
You just need to get yourself up to Glasgow, and I'll sort out the rest.

Yeah I read it

Looks cool

Last time we were in Glasgow was for the Neil Diamond gig, a weekend of cheese and wine................mainly cheese LOL

Cody

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

cody599

Welcome home Gbro

August is best for us mate possibly last week in May , Mrs C can't take time off school (exams etc. extra tuition for the thick kids, and all that), but we can try and work around the group

Cody

YAY! That's FOUR?? Cool!

Here's the View from the front door of the flat! (Took this yesterday when it was a bit overcast, but you can see how near the sea we are!)

And - This is the rather messy interior! Oh, and Meet Charlie... He looks after the place when I'm not there!!

Right everyone.... Last weekend in MAY (30-31st) or wait until August?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Either or mate

All we need now is a boat, steam or sail (sail's more fun) I can point it in the general direction and get the big white floppy bit to work..........................I know it's too much ask.

Stock up on booze and coffee ......................... lots of booze and coffee.......................and bacon

Cody

edit on 30/3/14 by cody599 because: Crap typing

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

cody599

Either or mate

All we need now is a boat, steam or sail (sail's more fun) I can point it in the general direction and get the big white floppy bit to work..........................I know it's too much ask.

Stock up on booze and coffee ......................... lots of booze and coffee.......................and bacon

Cody

edit on 30/3/14 by cody599 because: Crap typing

The Scottish national watersports centre is on the Island! (Sailing, Windsurfing etc) LINK TO THEIR SITE

I've actually got an old windsurfer, and I Might be able to rustle up a rowing boat? LOL
One of my pals has a RIB for motorboat shenanigans... and he has his sailing yacht there too.... I don't think it's in the water yet but should be by May!

"I can point it in the general direction and get the big white floppy bit to work...."
DON'T DO IT G!!! T&C's!!!

edit on 30-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add a LINK

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Gordi....have you seen this thread?

Best Drummers

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Best Drummers

Rainbows
Jane

Ta Jane, I just took a look-see.

Not for me I'm afraid.
I'm your basic, keep it fairly simple, hold a tight rhythm kind of drummer (and guitarist now that I think about it!!)
I have a built-in dislike for "showy" playing and tend to liken it to musical master-debating (or similar!)
I can admire the talent (obviously!) but I just don't like "show-offs" in general, and show-off musicians in particular.

Thanks for thinking of me though! I do appreciate that.
G

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Back from a epic weekend at the farm! Woke up this morning and it looked liked Custers last stand. Everyone showed up to the party and the snowstorm prevented any one from leaving. Lot's of fun and laughs trying to push people out of the yard. (I did tell my bud that no one should park there before the snowstorm hit) And best yet, I didn't wake to a hangover.

Old games that I haven't played in years, Darts, Beer pong (Wow! they have a lot of rules for that game!) and even Euchre (No one wanted to play any poker). And food! Lots and lots of food.

I see others have had their weekend adventures as well.
Here's to more in the future!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

angelchemuel

Best Drummers

Rainbows
Jane

Ta Jane, I just took a look-see.

Not for me I'm afraid.
I'm your basic, keep it fairly simple, hold a tight rhythm kind of drummer (and guitarist now that I think about it!!)
I have a built-in dislike for "showy" playing and tend to liken it to musical master-debating (or similar!)
I can admire the talent (obviously!) but I just don't like "show-offs" in general, and show-off musicians in particular.

Thanks for thinking of me though! I do appreciate that.
G

I did have to re-read the bolded bit after wiping my screen down!
I didn't really look at the thread too much...just thought I would pass it on....

@Dawg....yes, it looks like folks have had a good weekend!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hiya darlings!

I hope you Ladies had an amazing Mothers Day!

I had a lovely time down Mams, it was a night of music, gossip and hugs. I took a sneaky video at about 1am. Mam has her bed in the living room because she cannot sit up for long. Anyway at about 1am Mam was in bed on the DS playing football, my cousin was at the dining table drawing The Land of Rainbows from my description, my bro was laying against a beanbag reading a conspiracy novel, my Aunt was sat next to me doing a puzzle and I was DJing on youtube and reading out whatever I was asked to look up (they don't have internet). I can't remember the last time it was so peaceful down there! I'm going to put that video on a separate memory card in the safe I think lol.

I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy their weekends too.

Gordi, I love the new avi! I can do May or August, I'm easy. I could wear the hot pants but it will have to be over leggins, you have to remember I'm thirty now, not sixteen haha. I couldn't get away with it anymore.

Massive hugs to everyone!

FYI, I'm wearing a silver tiara and red Winny the Pooh PJ's. Why not?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Checking in for the night shift - Shame no-one can smell my apartment; There's roasted redskin potatoes cooking in the oven, and earlier it smelled like chicken - made a stir-fry for about $2 a meal, with all healthy stuff (well, maybe the olive oil isn't healthy, but the stuff that went in was).

@TDawg - Sorry you got the snowstorm; up here it was dry, 50 degrees, and sunny.

Seeing as I did about 6 miles total walking, I don't know how long I'll be able to stay up tonight; felt good to go out running for a change.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I like it! It is good writing
I also like the way you put installments in the same thread!! Excited! Reading more!

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join