It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It ended up being a beautiful spring day and I am so blessed. Tomorrow I head out on a road trip with nothing but me and the road and music to see old friends and new ones. My journey will end in true happiness. And I hope this happiness carries me to the end of my days.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroRocks

Welcome Astro. I seen neither hide nor hair of hate here in the Shed. That's why I like it. (Also the bolthole). No politics or ideology here. That's what draws me to this thread, that and it gives my stale old brain some ideas as well when it comes to writing or hobby type stuff. A quite talented group gathered here.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

jakeistheone
It ended up being a beautiful spring day and I am so blessed. Tomorrow I head out on a road trip with nothing but me and the road and music to see old friends and new ones. My journey will end in true happiness. And I hope this happiness carries me to the end of my days.

Pleasant journeys! Your going to have to post your adventures so I can live vicariously through you and others who are enjoying good weather!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

jacygirl
Blondes have more fun? Whoever stated that....LIED!!!

Hiya Cody! *hugs* Dawg *hugs* Tsu *hugs* True *hugs* Jane *hugs*...and a big "hello" to AstroRocks!
*spare hug* for anyone I missed.

jacy

Hey now, as a blond-ish person I'm inclined to say I have more fun...err, when real life is able to be put on hold, that is.

@TDawg - Wait a minute...You guys are getting more snow? Ouch.

@Gordi - It's official, that was the weirdest illness I've had yet; I'm still a little sore today, but it felt so good to be able to come home and actually have energy. If it was the flu, then my body got rid of it in less than a day. Maybe a spider bit me or something - Though up here it would have to be a brown recluse or a black widow to create that kind of effect; either that, or that repeat offender spider that I keep releasing outside came back for revenge.

@Everyone else - Hopefully, you all were able to enjoy this lovely weather; love waking up to 50's in the morning.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Yep. This morning they were predicting rain and the high 40's. Early Spring to me.But by night fall they are predicting another storm. *Sigh!* It actually had an effect on my psyche. I pretty much went into rage mode for a minute.

Glad you're feeling better though.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

You should take a weekend vacation up here - Tomorrow's going to be in the 30's with a couple snow showers, but nowhere near a foot of snow. Good thing too, because I'm looking forward to running again.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

fossilera

You should take a weekend vacation up here - Tomorrow's going to be in the 30's with a couple snow showers, but nowhere near a foot of snow. Good thing too, because I'm looking forward to running again.

It's typical Lake Effect weather. They say that Tues it'll be in the high 60's. LOL

Just have to hold on until after Easter.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey Guys, Just a quick note to letcha know I've not passed on.....
Welcome to the NewComers! You'll love it here! Such good people, and creative too!!
Gonna try to get back in here a bit later this evening, if not, then hopefully tomorrow......
Till then,. a little beverage intake......

edit on 28-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yay! It's Syx!!!!!!!
so good to see you again!!! I was worried that the real world got ahold of you and wouldn't let you go!

edit on 28-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Pleasant journeys! Your going to have to post your adventures so I can live vicariously through you and others who are enjoying good weather!

It begins in about six hours. The spin of the compass will send me on my way. But I know where my true destination will end. And it will be to most glorious happiest experience ever!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jakeistheone

Where are you going jake???

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Is good to see You Night!
Not the outside world that had ahold of me, but my inner self.
Slid into a Negative Hole that took days to climb out of.
Feels good to be back now.
Jacy was missing as well for a while too? Saw that she popped in recently. Glad she's back.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

I can understand that completely. Life isn't always roses and lollipops. I have had similar experiences with that negative hole. Just glad that you are back and yes, Jacy too!
God, I LOVE your avatar!!!!!

edit on 29-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Day shift should be coming in soon. Cody, where are you? LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Good morning !

How's it going in here today?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning to you from America! Usually Cody pops in first. LOL Good to see you!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Indeed he does! Perhaps he was running late for work today? In any case, it appears that I am the first Briton of the day today! Nice not to be arriving late for a change!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

True, Good Mornin' to Ya! Nice to see you again.

Night, Thanx for the Comp on my Avvy.
I really like Yours too!

I'm messin around with a Banner Generator. Is Kool!
Used to use the one I'm at, and a couple more back when I was an HTML Tech.
It was for Web TV users. We built our own websites.
I'd take calls and E-Mails from people who were having probs with their web pages......

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Hello SyxPak!

And how are things in the land of banners? I always find banners easier to deal with when they come with a pole to ram in to the ground. Other than that, I am for want of a better phrase, functionally useless in that regard

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

LOL!! These are for web pages True.
I guess I could ram a pole into my monitor, and plant it in the ground that way!? Lol!!
I'll put up a sample in a couple mins......

new topics

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join