It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Morning Jaky! Massive Hugs!

It's lovely to see you! Take a rest though, chill out, just enjoy, we don't want you getting burn out! We will be patient (The others will be patient that is, I'll just pretend
)

How are you?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody! ****squishy hugs***
The weirdest thing just happened! I clicked 'reply' to your last message, and a red page came up saying that I was on an unsafe site!!??
Geez....THAT woke me up! Are you dangerous? lol....

Tsu, I'm so sorry you didn't get your tickets! Oops, ***squishy sis-hug*** (first things first...)
Is there any chance of buying some off someone else? Here we have an online classified ad site called kijiji (like Craigslist), and sometimes people will sell tickets when they can't attend...just a thought?

jaky

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Are you on your phone Jaky? I always have security problems with ATS when I'm trying to use it on my phone.

I'm not sure if I could get tickets that way Jaky, they were expecting people to buy them just to sell them on so you have to take photo ID to prove you bought the ticket in the first place. Spoilsports.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu

Holy crap ! I just went to every site I know to see the price of tickets

Kicking myself for not thinking of going on line earlier, I never thought, I could have tried as well and sent them to you

Bugger, damn and blast

Sorry Tsu I should have thought of that

Cody

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Right girl...there's your next thread there....and we'll all have a party....In Praise of Kate Bush Alternative Concert! 10 albums average 10 songs per album...should keep us going.
. If they're not on youtubbies....get them recorded and uploaded/downloaded/sideloaded.

Of course we have to dress up like her...piccy's for free entry into the thread or we'll pin gatecrashers down and have them suffer Kate stuck on repeat with wowowowowowow....playing through headphones..mwahahahaha!

Sorted! We'll overdose you girl!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Cody! ****squishy hugs***
The weirdest thing just happened! I clicked 'reply' to your last message, and a red page came up saying that I was on an unsafe site!!??
Geez....THAT woke me up! Are you dangerous? lol....

Me ?

Hell yeah.........................Mad, bad and dangerous to know

Could you hold Snoggles and Stompy for a minute ?

Cody

ETA: helps if you actually put up the picture DUH
edit on 28/3/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Tsu, I'm on my laptop...my cell phone is cheap and old, and I only use it for texting.
I just wrote out a long reply, and *poof* it disappeared. WTH???
It's raining here, so I'm blaming the weather...but my computer is acting strangely. Sometimes I actually feel like it is knowingly playing with me....

Going to hit 'reply' now before damn puter decides to do something else!

jaky

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

cody599
Good morning all

Gbro I hope this meets with your approval

True and Dawg, I've never had to sleep rough through circumstance, but my favourite times were spent leading the Kibbutz's volunteers out in the desert or on the Golan heights and sleeping outside just gazing at the stars without any light pollution, the view was amazing. Camp fires and guitars I'll see if I can find a photo or 2 to scan.

Back in sec

Cody

Indeed it does!
Looks comfy as a comfy thing, nestling on a fluffy pillow, suspended in a cloud.
Right Jacy - Sit Ye Down! and Enjoy.

WORK IS OVER for another week. It is grey, damp and p*ss wet here AGAIN! (ahhh the Joys!)
So, we're thinking that we might just go over to our little holiday flat?
It should brighten up over the weekend.... So, I probably won't be in here much (or at all).

I like your thinking Dawg!! Yes, there can definitely be good reasons for not being here too!

Truebro - Your roundabout 2nd home sounds positively idyllic!
I'm a firm believer that things (and circumstances) happen for a reason... and that your unfortunate circumstances at the time, were maybe sent to allow you to discover the magic of that wee place?
A year there at that age would certainly alter your perspective on a lot of things? and maybe helped to make you who you are today!
Our heartfelt thanks go to that wee Roundabout and dearly departed Tree!
G

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hiya Cody, Hugs!

You are so sweet Cody, but there really is no need to kick yourself.

They probably wouldn't let me in with your tickets, they want ID to get in, the warning on the site you linked me to yesterday was that if you cannot prove that you bought them they will turn you away.

I think it must be so expensive because she hasn't appeared live for over thirty five years, plus she's been recognised with an OBE.

Jane! Hugs!

I love that idea! Haha, our own concert! Kate Bush and ATS at the same time, sounds better than the real thing hehe, if I had thought of that yesterday I could have had a lay in.

I'll have to dig up some of her poetry too, get it as close to the real thing as possible. I love it!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

She wrote poetry too!!!!!....way to go!.....I'm being lazy....but aren't her concerts in August?....bit long to wait for a party IMHO...

This week end is out....Gordi wont be here to get all dressed up! lol!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Okay, strange....I keep getting a red page that says 'this website is unsafe'.

I'm sitting here smoking (unsafe), drinking copious amounts of coffee (unsafe)...surrounded by electricity (unsafe)...eating food filled with additives and chemicals (unsafe)....running with scissors (unsafe)...pffffft!!!!

I'm going to log off and reboot...will hopefully be back in a while.
Stay SAFE everyone! (lol)

luv you oodles,
jacy

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

That is a bummer, about the Kate Bush tickets
Thats the problem with popular artists. Their tickets become more expensive and harder to get as time wears on.

As for hardcore? Nah. Natural, comfortable, less constricting than living in four walls. I never got sick when I was living there. Mind you, back then my immune system seemed to have been made from Wolverines stem cells. Either way, I never found living under a tree, surrounded by birds, bugs, and plants all that taxing. In an awful lot of important ways, I preferred it to the way I live now, although the way I live now does have some obvious advantages. Despite those advantages, I have to admit, I miss living there, because certain aspects of it were so nourishing to the soul as to render all other considerations moot. I was sorely tempted to remain there when the opportunity for alternative dwelling arrangements came up.

I think if I had been without family, friends, and been without a purpose beyond my own satisfaction in life, I probably would have stayed! As it is, I had all of those things to consider. The needs of others forced my hand, and lead me back to occupancy!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I really hope it doesn't give out on you Jaky, that would be awful!

Gordi! Hugs! Have a lovely holiday! Jealous? Me? Of course not!

Jane, I saw on one of the sites that during her only live show she did singing, dance, poetry and mime. She is talented beyond belief! The concerts are between August and October. We could always have other parties before then though, any excuse!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Exactly Gordi...

Thats the way I look at it. I never once considered it a negative thing in my life, that I had the need to live out of doors. If anything I considered myself lucky to be in the position of being able to be in that moment, living that life. It gave, and continues to give me, great confidence in some respects, that I can look back on that time, and no matter what threatens my current circumstances, I know that even if the entire life that I am living now collapses, I will be able to flourish even without an address. Once that is known, one can live life more objectively, without fear of what might happen, knowing that all things can be survived, if one has a mind to do so, even enjoyed.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Absolutely! What end of the high street was it? Near the church? (Gt Wakering?)
G

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Tsu322

I really hope it doesn't give out on you Jaky, that would be awful!

Gordi! Hugs! Have a lovely holiday! Jealous? Me? Of course not!

Jane, I saw on one of the sites that during her only live show she did singing, dance, poetry and mime. She is talented beyond belief! The concerts are between August and October. We could always have other parties before then though, any excuse!

LOL - It's just a wee holiday flat! (And it's all oursMwahahaaa!!!)
One bedroom, but right on the sea front near the beach... Next door to an old church...3 doors down from the pub, 4 doors from the Chinese restaurant... Sailing/Fishing/Windsurfing/Golf/Cycling/Riding/Hill-Walking all on the doorstep.
Nothing to be jealous of!!! LOL

Maybe we could have an ATS Rainbow Shed gathering there one day?
There are bunk beds for 3 in the bedroom, and pull-out couch in the living room for 2, and plenty of floor space (and camp beds) for the others?

PS - (There are some photos of the Island, in the video for "Dreams" that I did...
From 1:46 to about 2.10 is all around where the flat is!)

edit on 28-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Actually, I chose the wrong video... D'Oh!
THIS ONE is FULL of photos from there!

@Everyone - I'm not joking by the way - If anyone's up for a "gathering", all you'll need to do is to get yourselves up to Glasgow or thereabouts and I'll take care of the rest!

Maybe make a weekend of it?

G
edit on 28-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I can't spell!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Righty!
Have a wee Thinky?
And Let Me Knowy!

(It would also Make a nice cheap wee weekend away for Mrs C, Cody?? LOL)

Am now away over to enjoy it for myself!!!

Have a good one!

Catch ya's on the other side!

Big G

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Ever thought of working for a travel agency Gordi? (joking)

Well I'm up for it! Brilliant idea....but then I'm already half way there compared to our Southern Shedies.

Have a good un....see you Monday

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Nah... it was here, in fact...

maps.google.co.uk...,0.710914&spn=0.002436,0.006217&t=k&z=18

At the top end of Southend High Street.

The roundabout was roughly in the middle of the horrific traffic flow regulator system that they developed here (which does not work a damn, and has barely any road markings, making it at least forty percent more likely that pedestrians will die trying to cross it) and it was bulldozed to make way for it. All that is there now is asphalt, and some very expensive slabs of polished stone (which are slippery as oiled rubber when the ice is upon us).

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join