It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Regarding the Tsu wiggle...

I think Cody is jolly lucky to get personal tuition in this latest dance craze, from its creator no less! Some guys have all the luck!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hugs!

I'm so glad you are feeling better now! There's nothing worse than being sick when you have to work. As for the rum drinking, tsk tsk, you should be strictly on lukewarm water.
I'm getting old though, I can't drink these days without feeling like I need an oxygen tank the next day.

All's well here thank you. I have about fifteen minutes tomorrow to get Kate Bush tickets before they all sell out so wish me luck. Then down to Mums for her Birthday joint Mothers day which will mean being kept awake until 5am and sleeping on a rug on laminate floor. At this rate I'm going to be getting my fancy new straight jacket sooner than I thought.

LOL, I can teach you the wiggle if you like, you will have to post your own version here though.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hello Cody, True and Tsu!!!

I wonder what happened to Jacy????? With people going missing in here all the time, we're going to have to form a search party. I'll round up the dragons.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day! Guess I'll get out of my night gown and start the day now.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Heh... if there was any thing this website did NOT need, it would be an intricate examination of my buttocks in motion! I shall have to suffice with the good old fashioned stomp, as my usual musically induced movement habits allow for

Regarding sleeping on the floor, there is nothing quite as good for ones back, as sleeping flat on the floor every once in a while. It is not to be made a habit of though! I used to do that at my friends place quite often. When her cat, April, was still alive, I would wake up to her meowing/purring into my face, and nuzzling my beard, or to her being sound asleep while perched on my chest. Apparantly, on the rare occasions when I would fall asleep before Kerry (thats the friend) she would witness that the cat would carefully climb onto my chest mere moments after I had fallen into slumber, and so one can only assume that there she would remain until I awoke at, or just after dawn. I miss that cat.

But I digress. Floors are not too bad for sleeping on. Mind you, I would say that. I used to live on a roundabout!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hey Night Star!

How the heck are you?!

I must say that is a staggeringly cute image you have posted! And further to your comments on the absence of various members, I can appreciate the reasons for your concern. That said, I am also fully aware that we all have lives to live outside of the dataverse. I know that jacygirl has neighbors for whom she occasionally performs errands and so on, for instance. I am sure that it is merely life getting in the way of life, as it were, and that there is no cause for undue alarm. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, as they say, and I for one am as comfortable as can be with that

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I hope you're right True.

Now about that Tsu wiggle. I for one would like to see YOU post a vid just like it. LOL I bet Cody and Gordi would. Not sure about our other Gents though. LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Night Star

Good morning
my turn to return the favour

Cody

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

As long as you're feeling better True

Cody

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu you could always try the back door as well, I generally use this to get tickets

Another site for tickets Make sure you sign up tonight so you can be be straight in there tomorrow

Cody

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hiya Night! Mwah!

Hows you? I love those hamsters!

I think we will have to have a roll call, I think Jaky is busy though, last I saw her she only had time to catch up. I'm not sure about Syx, I haven't seen him for a while.

Have a lovely day!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

Spoilsport.

How does somebody live on a roundabout?!

LOL, Kerry's cat sounds a lot like my Phoebs, but better behaved. If I don't get up with the alarm I get shouted at, walked on and she does this thing with just her middle claw as a hook. Purring sounds like a much better way to start the day! Phoebs is really cwtchy though, she's the sweetest cat in the world when she's tired.

The floor wont be too bad, they don't start going to bed until about four though, and getting up at about nine. It's like trying to sleep in an airport.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hi Cody! Thank you so much for the link!

I'm not going to queue up now, Dad was given the all clear to go back to work so I can't get a lift. He's leaving me the bank cards though so I could try ringing but I'm dubious about that because I'm not the name on the card. I just tried cornering him to form an exact plan but he said he's having a nap first.

How is the door coming on now?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Night Star

Now about that Tsu wiggle. I for one would like to see YOU post a vid just like it. LOL I bet Cody and Gordi would. Not sure about our other Gents though. LOL

Hi Shedbros & sissies! LOL

Just a quick Hi, (am heading back out for band rehearsals tonight...)

On the topic of the Tsu wiggle dance, all I have to say is...

I Gordi, Being the sole recipient of the inaugural and original Tsubooty wiggle,

Do hereby solemnly approve of any and all Tsu-style wiggle dance routines by any members of the Rainbow Shed family.
Especially those which are committed to video for the edification and amusement of all!

Laterz!
G

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

cody599

As long as you're feeling better True

Cody

First, thanks for the gorgeous nature image!!!!

Now here's one vid I actually clicked on!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

You're welcome,

The reason I'm 'working' from home is that I want to really get my head around the drawings and get the carving 'Just so'

They are a pair of doors that mirror each other (to the undiscerning eye identical) with subtle differences (one being a dragon coming out of it's lair looking like a disguised VW) coming along nicely thanks, I'm hoping the architect either won't notice or see's the sense of humour when he asks WTF I'm up to, I've a plan b if he catches me out
And they're well worth the price tab
lol

Cody

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

Night Star

Hi Shedbros & sissies! LOL

Just a quick Hi, (am heading back out for band rehearsals tonight...)

On the topic of the Tsu wiggle dance, all I have to say is...

I Gordi, Being the sole recipient of the inaugural and original Tsubooty wiggle,

Do hereby solemnly approve of any and all Tsu-style wiggle dance routines by any members of the Rainbow Shed family.
Especially those which are committed to video for the edification and amusement of all!

Laterz!
G

You first Gordi! You have been showing us other vids, now for the Tsu wiggle!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Have a good practice Gbro

Play one for us

Cody

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hiya Tsu Honey!!!!!! HUGS!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hha, I like it Gordi, although I'm going to have to agree with Night and say you have to do one aswel. I think it should be compulsory for everyone.

ROFL at edification.

Cody, that sounds wicked haha. I really hope you get away with it. I'm going to register with the site in a bit.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hi EVERYBODY!!!

I'm so sorry I was 'awol'...my life got...complicated.
I have no idea where I last left off, so I'm going to try to catch up a bit.
I hope everyone is good...it's nice to be 'home'.

Luv and *mega-hugs* all round,
jacy

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join