It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just checking in for the night shift, listening to Reality Remix. Went out for drinks with a bud and bought some diapers for his diaper party this weekend. Bought him a set of adult diapers as well for when the baby scares the [SNIP] out of him.

edit on 26-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Really? A diaper party?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

jakeistheone

Really? A diaper party?

Yep. Never heard of it myself either till the other day. It's a guys baby shower that involves beer and food...

So you just know I have to be there. LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Sweet to me but to strangers he is an evil guard dog with a bark that will bust your ear drums.Definatly not a yappy dog.

The Havanese, a breed of Bichon type, is the national dog of Cuba, developed from the now extinct Blanquito de la Habana ("little white dog of Havana"). The Blanquito descended from the also now extinct Bichon Tenerife. It is believed that the Blanquito was eventually cross-bred with other Bichon types, including the Poodle, to create what is now known as the Havanese. Sometimes referred to as "Havana Silk Dogs", this was originally another name for the Blanquito de la Habana.
The Havanese is small in size and sturdy in structure with a tail carried over its back and ears that drop and fold. The coat is abundant, long, and silky and comes in all colors. The Havanese has a spirited personality and a curious disposition, and is notable for its springy gait, a characteristic that distinguishes the breed from all others.[2] The Havanese is considered an ideal family pet and a true companion dog. They are highly adaptable to almost any environment, and their only desire is to be with their human companions. Because of their strong social needs, Havanese will not thrive in an environment where they are isolated for several hours each day.

en.wikipedia.org...

You should see him with a full coat of fur. Looks like a swiffer!

edit on 26-3-2014 by jakeistheone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jakeistheone

Because of their strong social needs, Havanese will not thrive in an environment where they are isolated for several hours each day.

I find this trait to be more and more common these days. Dawgs are evolving faster and faster with each generation and selective breeding. People need to realize that their buddies need to have jobs/work to do to keep them occupied. Otherwise, you end up with a Dawg who suffers from separation anxiety.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
He is, Jake that is, jumps and I pretend he is like a basket ball when I get home. Very loyal and protective. And so happy everyday I get home. Got him half price at $700 because my neighbor got his sister and he was the last one of the litter.
I love that dog!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have another dog and so he is not alone all day

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

jakeistheone
I have another dog and so he is not alone all day

That is a good thing. But as I am sure you know, a Dawg is a pack animal. Very social in nature. When left alone, they can get destructive. And then people being the [SNIP] that they are, get rid of them rather than addressing the issue. Pisses me off to no end when they do that.

Dawgs are not people, but there is a bond nonetheless. People need training, just as much as the Dawg does.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
A guys baby shower. That is very thoughtful.

Great info on the dog breed Jake!

Hey Homer made it halfway through statistics! Yay! Woo hoo!!!

Just checking in making sure you guys aren't getting into trouble.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Back to the child musical prodigies, here is one that is totally awesome. 7 years old at that. (Hat tip to Hmmmmmmm)

And it's Rush! One of my favs!

I am in awe.

edit on 26-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: Fat fingas

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Night Star

Just checking in making sure you guys aren't getting into trouble.

I called into Reality remix again. Of course I'm getting into trouble.

It's what I do.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
LOL! Well alrighty then. Carry on.

WOW the child drummer is astoundingly talented! These kids are so talented at such a young age, I can't imagine the talent they'll have in future years!!!!! What the hell are they feeding these kids these days anyway? LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So what did you say on the Reality Remix??
edit on 26-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ok some of my music....Listen closely..

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Another one.... speaking the truth.

Just remember we are the ones pushing the envelope.Knowledge is power. How many friends do you have that feel the same and agree in to real world.
Sorry I brought this to this fun place. Just intimidated by those other threads.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Is Des and Darkblade still on there? Was Friends with NRE.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Night Star

So what did you say on the Reality Remix??
edit on 26-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

Pretty much pushed a button or two concerning whether we as the human race were the future Neanderthals. Of course, I said that we are, and always will be.

It takes one to know one after all. LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Pretty much pushed a button or two concerning whether we as the human race were the future Neanderthals. Of course, I said that we are, and always will be.

It takes one to know one after all. LOL

So, are you talking about a back tracking of the human genome into a survival mode?
Or the next advanced humans will make us look like neanderthals.
If that is the case someone needs to know how to fix the pooper and does how can is starting to fall short.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

jakeistheone

Is Des and Darkblade still on there? Was Friends with NRE.

On Reality Remix? I believe Des was on there a couple of weeks ago...but my memory fails me to be truthful.

And I'm thinking that NRE is NoRegretsEver. Do I have that one right?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

jakeistheone

So, are you talking about a back tracking of the human genome into a survival mode?

Not really. I'm saying that we, as a species are always in survival mode. And that it will never go away since it is genetically bred into us, just due to the nature of our environment.

We can always progress as a species, but the survival mode will always be there.

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join