It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

My dear, you know where I am.....

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

HomerinNC

My dear, you know where I am.....

Hiya Homer! Um...I do?

Just woke up from a long nap. My sleeping pattern is all screwed up. How are you tonight?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Gordi, The Water Horse was a wonderfully enchanting story! Thank you so much for that link. I put that site in my favorites in case there are other movies I can't find.

edit on 24-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Good morning all

Got a day off today
it's stunningly bright outside and I need to hook my old PC to rip some stuff off of it.

Feeling alive here and looking forward to the rest of the day.

Night Star this is your alarm clock call for bedtime LOL

Cody

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Cody!!!!!!!! LOL Who me go to bed? LOL I had like a 4 hour nap earlier in the night. I'll catch another 4 or more soon.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Ok, took valerian earlier, now I'm sleepy. Goodnight buddy!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I just woke up, I literally crashed and burned last night, I haven't slept in like 48 hours prior. I'm gonna roll a carton of cigarettes, read my book while doing so, then maybe make some breakfast, then get back on the homework.
I'm hoping my already fried brain processed what I have learned up to this point and my midterm goes good.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Good day gentlefolk of the Shed! How goes the day?

I hope all is well!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Morning Homer

Morning True

It's a beautiful day, I can just pull the clutch with some tenderness, but no doubt that will be forgotten with the joy of riding

I have a photo I need to take and that sounds like a good enough excuse to me to go out.

Cody

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Well then dude, have at it!

Farewell, and travel safely!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Bore Da pobol!

Sat here having my first brew, contemplating going for a bike ride before I get stuck into sorting the 'stuff' I picked up yesterday.

I'll be around...and around...and around...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Ah, a productive day in the making. I have had a productive day also. That is, I am producing mucus at a rate of what feels like several gallons per hour.

Never mind though, the sun is out, there's folk about, so hopefully there will be some half decent trade!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Hi Jane

It's a lovely day for a ride

I may have been a tad premature in my self prognosis that my wrist is better, it's swelling up quite nicely again LOL

Cody

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I meant to mention this...but forgot, sorry....get yourself some comfrey cream...

Comfrey cream is a topical herbal remedy used by herbalists and others who practice alternative medicine. It is commonly available for external use as an ointment, liniment or poultice. The ingredients of comfrey cream normally contain the root or leaf of the comfrey plant in fresh or dried form. The remedy may have a wide variety of health benefits, such as speeding the healing of broken bones, easing arthritis and treating ulcers. It can, however, be toxic to the liver.

It is commonly applied to the skin’s surface to reduce the pain of strains, sprains and osteoarthritis. Pulled ligaments and muscles are also frequently treated by comfrey cream. Lesions, burns and wounds reportedly heal faster when comfrey cream is applied to them as well. A significant number of professional medical doctors advise not to use the substance on open wounds based on its toxic properties. Comfrey contains pyrrolizidine alkaloids which are hepatotoxic, meaning they can damage the liver.

Fractures were once thought to have been repaired by comfrey creams and ointments. This notion is commonly believed to have evolved from the nickname knitbone that was often applied to comfrey. The herb is now widely thought to only relieve the tenderness and swelling often associated with broken bones.

You also could try homoeopathic Arnica....I swear by it and so do my kids!

If you have marjoram essential oil, use it as a warm (not hot) compress. Or add 2-3 drops to a tablespoon of neutral cream like aqueous, and apply 2-3 times daily.

One or all three of the above....will help and speed up recovery.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Jane

You're an angel walking on earth, thank you

Cody

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Dude... forgive me if I have either missed/forgotten hearing of your injury, but pray tell what happened to your wrist? Swelling indicates significant injury, like a fracture, or at least bruising of the bones. That sounds like a right crock of the proverbial faeces!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by cody599

Dude... forgive me if I have either missed/forgotten hearing of your injury, but pray tell what happened to your wrist? Swelling indicates significant injury, like a fracture, or at least bruising of the bones. That sounds like a right crock of the proverbial faeces!

Hi Truebro!
(Sorry about yer sniffles man! - I hear Rum is a good cure??? no? Worth a try??)

Re: What happened to Cody, may I direct your attention to my earlier post?
HERE
It should at least give you a "sense" of what happened?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Rum is no mere medicine! It is part of the staple diet of fuzz faced metal pirates everywhere!

Regarding Cody's unfortunate wrist injury, I had not realised that the situation to which that post referred, was the one which is currently unfolding. I thought that the post referred to a long past catastrophe involving his last attempt at computer gaming. Are you therefore saying that, in fact, the gaming fail was actually relatively recent?

That would explain an awful lot.

Incidentally, I do not mean to go on about it, but DAMN! Face murdering sprites in computer games is just... it is SOOOOO relaxing! It is like being in a bath with those hydro therapeutic bubble jets, only without the dampness and the wrinkled fingertips!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Waves to her rainbow friends across the pond!

Gordi, I loved The Water Horse movie you linked us to yesterday! Saved the site to my favorites.

True, colds suck and seem to take their sweet time healing. Hope you feel better soon though.

Cody, sprains take time to heal as well and you shouldn't push it. Give it time to heal Buddy. I know you want to ride that bike bad. LOL

Jane, while cleaning out my craft supplies, I came across one of those blank books you can buy to write anything you want in...it was loaded with pics and info I glued from magazines on herbs and what to use for medicinal purposes, making beauty products and crafts. I have some awesome big herb book that were originally very expensive that I got for really cheap at second hand stores years ago. I used to make a lot of herbal products but the ingredients became so expensive I decided to just buy them from some witch store which has rather decent prices.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Heh... yes, colds do suck.

Normally speaking, my antibodies seem to just gut, and mangle, and generally destroy unwanted guests. I am pretty sure that all my white blood cells are sociopathic, axe wielding maniacs with a lust for carnage. This time around however, they have encountered a challenge worthy of their unique skill set

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join