It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Decided to pop in, seeing as I just now dragged my butt out of bed - When it's 17 degrees, double layers of comforters on top, and it's a Sunday, dream time will sometimes extend into the afternoon hours.

Although today, I found out that dream telepathy is real, as I was dreaming my cat was repeating in a high-pitched voice "Get Up!!!, Get Up!!!, Get Up!!!". I woke up, looked behind me, and there she was, trying to burn holes into my back.

Oh well, back to spring cleaning; I'll be around on & off throughout the day.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Ahhhh...OK....I'll send the 'ticket angel' to help!

Spare room? SPARE ROOM?! Aaaaaarrrgh!....Got about a third done. Worse still I have to go and collect bits (god knows what exactly) off a lady who has had a clear out later today. I know there is a 'bucket' chair involved. As to the rest of it...it will either get re-distributed to various individuals I know who need basic stuff to set up home, or I'll car boot what's left. I always a good rummage I must admit! I was at a carboot and somebody had a 50p box....rummaged and found a silver georgian butter knife. Told them what it was and said that it was worth CONSIDERABLY more than 50p! That felt good.

Ooops...adverts over....
BIAB

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hello Jane, Tsu and Foss! Mini Cody watched the caterpillars then butterflies, then insects and largest animals and weirdest animals etc. Finally I had to tell him that Auntie needed her computer but he could bring up his Ipad and watch vids on that. LOL

I'm in the middle of Spring cleaning too. My biggest challenge is organizing all my jewelry and craft supplies and attacking my closets eventually. Been doing good with draws. Also looking around the house and decided to give away a couple of painted pitchers, small ginger jar and some knick knacks. I have too much stuff, but it's all good stuff. LOL Feels good to downsize though. Less is more as they say.

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hi Tsu!!

What venue is Kate Bush playing at? Is it Out On the wiley, windy moors? perchance?? LOL

I LOVED Cloudbusting! Anyone remember that one? Great video with Donald Sutherland as the dad who invents a rain-machine!
Then the govt. guys come to take him away.... I'm Gonna find it now!!! I MUST!!! I HAVE TO...
YAY! There it is!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Let me know what you thought of the Waterhorse movie Jane?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Night Star

Hi [[[Night]]]!
That pic is incredibly cute!!! LOL
THANK YOU! I now have a new word to add to the Gordipedia...

HUGTASTIC!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Awwwwwwww.....Free Willy moment....hang on while I dry my eyes!

Brilliant! Excellent, perfect Sunday afternoon film. Thank you so much for telling me about it Gordi ( )

Right, I'm away out to collect 'stuff'. Back later.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Glad you liked the little fellow Gordi. I want to see the water horse movie!!!! Hmmm, not on youtube. I'll check elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hiya Gordi!

Hows you?

ROFL at wild and windy moors, it's at the Hammersmith Apollo. There are 15 dates in total so I'm hopeful. I'm having a Kate Bush day already haha, waving my arms around my head and all that.

This is my favourite Kate Bush song of all time, at the moment.

Fossi! Welcome home! Good luck with the spring cleaning, I'm definitely going to get back to mine tomorrow, or maybe Tuesday...

Hiya Night! I love that ratty pic! It reminds me of the time I did the ratty cage out to look like a dolls house. I seriously went to dolls house conventions and bought them a Grandfather clock, cabinets and pictures in frames. I even made them a seriously realistic corner settee from foam and an old jacket? Did they appreciate it? No, they ate the bloody lot.

Jane, ticket angels would be sooo appreciated! I'll need all the help I can get!

I'm in two minds about starting a predictions thread warning people that there will be a terrible disaster at her gig and for everyone to stay away. Is that too evil?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Awwwwwwww.....Free Willy moment....hang on while I dry my eyes!

Brilliant! Excellent, perfect Sunday afternoon film. Thank you so much for telling me about it Gordi ( )

Right, I'm away out to collect 'stuff'. Back later.

Rainbows
Jane

DON'T DO IT G!!!!! T&C's!!!! Just kidding!
You're very welcome Jane, and apart from the "dodgy" Scottish accents, I think it's a charming wee film too!
G

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Night Star
Glad you liked the little fellow Gordi. I want to see the water horse movie!!!! Hmmm, not on youtube. I'll check elsewhere.

Here ye are darlin' LINK TO WATERHORSE ONLINE MOVIE
enjoy!
G

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Yeah Tsu - LOVE the Sax song too! It's Tsu-perb! LOL
Such a talent. What age will she be now do you think??

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm not sure how old she would be, somewhere between 50 - 55 I would imagine.

Have you seen Pamela's impression on NTNOCN? Hehe.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Popping from chores. I see the Shed being busy today. That brings a smile to my face, as does the sunny skies here finally, but oddly enough, it's still snowing.

The pig got a one day reprieve, which means one more day of chores for this kid...which also brings a smile to my face.

All in all, It's a good day!
Back to the bonfire, gotta watch over it so it doesn't get out of control.

Loved all the jpgs...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

You very naughty girl Tsu.....but I like your thinking! Mwahahahahaha!
My fav album is Hounds of Love...

and I loved her tribute to Elvis in 2004

And here's her last 'appearance in 2012 accepting an award off Sir Tom

Off to sort the boxes I've just picked up

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 23-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Tsu322

I'm not sure how old she would be, somewhere between 50 - 55 I would imagine.

Have you seen Pamela's impression on NTNOCN? Hehe.

Gawd Tsu - I think I remember seeing that at the time! I Loved Pamela Stephenson!
I'm getting OLD!!!!! ughh!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

Night Star

Here ye are darlin' LINK TO WATERHORSE ONLINE MOVIE
enjoy!
G

OH BOY! I will watch this later. Right now I'm helping Mom with her laundry and doing some of my early Spring cleaning.

Tsu, that is adorable about the doll house stuff for the ratties!!!

Homer, poor little piggy gets one more day. Isn't it horrible how we have to kill living things to eat?

Ok, I'm off. Be back later you lovely people!!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hi everyone!
Just kinda lurking, and hoping to write some more...sorry about the huge delay!
I hope everyone is good!
jacy

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

[[[[Jacy]]]] Missed you!

...and
lurking!!!! (I'm gonna have to close my curtains!!! jeeeesh!)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Aww, hahaha...*super big hug* to you Gordi! (geez, it's nice to be missed, lol)
Have you had a good weekend hun?
Real life got busy....I've been popping in here, but not sticking around for long (retrieving info from previous posts...time consuming).
I've missed everybody.....nice to see you here!

jacy

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join