It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Morning Gbro

The same here bright skies and frost on the cars

I used that quote in the OP of The Bolt Hole How are you this fine morning ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

cody599

Morning Gbro

The same here bright skies and frost on the cars

I used that quote in the OP of The Bolt Hole How are you this fine morning ?

Cody

Yeah, feeling pretty good bro, pretty good!
Just reading up on the Pagan Stones thread, and trying to work out what the Welsh Dragon means! (The flag... NOT Jane!)
Damn! The best behaviour didn't last long!!!
(sorry Jane!!!) < ducking >

Yourself Cody? Any plans for the day?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Nah not really Gbro

I wanted to knock up a couple of avatars for Jane and one for the creations thread, done that now.

Just starting to cook the roast, and then a lazy afternoon watching the new Hunger Games DVD, I just need to go look for an old monitor so I can rip stuff the old p.c. without dismantling this one

Cody

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Good Morning all! WooHoo! I'm alive! Sore but mobile.

It's a brisk 16 degrees though (-8 for our cousins) and once again snowing.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

cody599

I wanted to knock up a couple of avatars for Jane and one for the creations thread, done that now.

Cody

Are you sure Mrs C. would be ok with you knocking up another?

Sorry, just had to go there.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

TDawgRex

cody599

Cody

Are you sure Mrs C. would be ok with you knocking up another?

Sorry, just had to go there.

LOL

Morning Dawg glad you survived

Is the pig wrestling today ? I'd like a front row seat please or did I miss it ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yep, today is the day. Should be interesting. Gonna head out to find some old carpet to put on the ramp since it is frozen over and the pig would never make it up it.

I foresee many a long hot shower in my future just trying to loosen up. And aspirin. I don't think I'll do anything tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Bore Da pobol.....kettles boiling.....I'll just go check what's been occurring since the night shift took over
BIAB

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by cody599

Yep, today is the day. Should be interesting. Gonna head out to find some old carpet to put on the ramp since it is frozen over and the pig would never make it up it.

I foresee many a long hot shower in my future just trying to loosen up. And aspirin. I don't think I'll do anything tomorrow.

I worked on pig farm in Israel Dawg as weird as it sounds
This one Based Here I was reproduction manager, I loved that job.

Cody

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Well, it's only one sow. She's a Devon/Cornwall breed, so she is quite large, 500+ lbs. My bud wanted to breed her and sell the piglets, but she is keeping them from eating and stunting their growth. They are free range, but everytime Mama sees the piglets eating something, she runs over and chases them off so she can have it. So she has to go.

He even tried to feed them in separate areas, but all they do is end up running laps from one feed location to the next. It's kind of funny to watch.

Eating like a pig definitely fits the description.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
@ Cody....love them! Not sure about the fairy on my shoulder though? Do I need some special cody cody...
off you now? Or do I just do that "save picture as" thing straight off the thread?

@ Gordi.....cheeky as ever!
Still haven't got all the Stones thread into my brain yet...a lot to take in!

@ TDawg....best of luck with your pig steering!

I have a couple of pick ups and deliveries to do....I shall return later....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

*WARNING* lanuage in one part

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Oh Homer.....would this help?....

Sorry.......I hated stats too.....

I can empathise......feel better for your vent now?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

no, because I'm still struggling. I'm going to fail this class, midterms are this week

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Oh Homer.....please don't say that! Have you taken Cody up on his kind offer?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

@ Cody....love them! Not sure about the fairy on my shoulder though? Do I need some special cody cody... off you now? Or do I just do that "save picture as" thing straight off the thread?

Save as, straight off the thread

I could whack an angel in there somewhere if you want, or dragon, well anything really just let me know

Cody

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Homer, I wouldn't have made it one day in that class. Looks like chinese to me!

Got my little 5 year old buddy Cody with me, my great nephew. He wants to watch caterpillar vids on youtube. LOL See you lovely people soon!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
hello Darlings!

Hiya Jane! Gordi! Cody! Dawg!

Hope everyone is well!

I haven't seen the Pagan Stone thread yet, is it Runes they are talking about? I'm guessing it's one of those long threads with a lot to take in!

Homer, massive hugs! I can't help you, when you held up that note pad I thought the greys had finally got in contact with you. That looks harsh, I don't envy you one bit! I could search the web for tutorials though if that would help?

I think you should post your vid in a thread of it's own, I'm sure the swotty ATSers would be falling over themselves. I used to belong to another forum before I came here and a few of the guys were absolutely obsessed with equations like that, they would discuss it for fun, would you believe it? I'll PM you the name of it.

Excellent news here people, I might be going to see Kate Bush in either August or September, if we can get tickets, seriously guys, she hasn't toured since four years before I was born! I could be going to see my childhood idol! Woohoo!!!!!!!

Hiya Night, Bye night.

edit on 2332014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2332014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Afternoon Night...have fun with mini me Cody

Tsu.....best of luck with the tickets hon....I believe they are already sold out...quelle suprise!

Rainbows
Jane

PS......WooHoo....The Water Horse is just about to start on TV.....wanted to see that ever since Gordi I think it was, told me about it! Guess what I'm doing for the next couple of hours....whilst keeping an eye on here of course!
edit on 23-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Afternoon Jane, LOL, her website crashed with people looking for tickets but they don't go on sale until 9.30 Friday morning. It is literally going to be a case of spending Thursday night sleeping on a pavement!

She has only done one gig before and it was apparently spectacular, with poetry, mime and all sorts.

Maybe I should get a place in the queue Wednesday instead lol.

How's the spare room coming on? I still have loads to do in my bedroom, there are boxes and black bags of clothes meh, I'm pretending I've already done it though so I can relax hehe.

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join