It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
AAAAAnd Im back on the couch.

Hey everyone! Just finished the working day a slice early. Given that I was barely awake down there, I believe that is all for the best. I see everything is as mental as usual in here...

Overarching points appear to be that windows are being licked, images are being thrown about, and Cody... this is a game you would be pretty good at given the opportunity I reckon. Its one of those "If all else fails, just shoot it in the face" games

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by cody599

Nope...I think you've got a pretty good idea by now as to what I'm like
...be as creative as you like sir....

Rainbows
Jane

With some blur

I'm just having fun messing around here

Cody

edit on 22/3/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

A belated Happy Birthday to ya! There are worst things than tying one one with your best friend. Of course being border line sick on top of it, I imagine the next day wasn't too fun.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
How is everyone this fine, blustery...getting colder...$%#*&!!! day?

I'm bushed! Crap have I lost a lot of upper body strength. But the tree is down, hacked up into fireplace sizes, with the exception of the main trunk, I'll need a log splitter for that, and the branches are now kindling.

Time to reward myself with a weizen. WooHoo! Since I am no longer operating machinery that is capable of separating pieces of myself from my body, I think I deserve a reward.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I raise my Saturday night rum to you TDawg....chin, chin old chap.....said in bestest british plums in mouth

@Cody...I like them....but they are not me.....sorry
....keep messin'

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

That avatar is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! It is the type I would pick out for myself. Jane you better grab it quick! LOL

Poor True is sick, Cody has a sprained wrist, Gordi's Mom still healing... we need some more healing faeries in here.

I saw Slade many years ago and got to meet The Sweet. Those guys were a lot of fun, funny as hell. One thing that I noticed about English bands and American bands was that English bands were more down to earth. I mean even Ozzy and the bass player for Yes, as famous as they were, they were just so down to earth. Some American bands were too, just that I found it more common in the English.

Went to bed in the wee hours of the morn and slept most of the day away again. Sigh...Got to stop doing that.

Oh Codi and Jane, love the new avatars!

Got to check on Mom and do something productive. Be back later dear ones.

What happened to Syx?????

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
< peek >

Is it safe? LOL

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
TrueBro!! You're ALIVE!!!

Welcome home!

Sorry your celebrations weren't up to scratch! Ours were great!! LOL
I did tan a loverly bottle of red on your behalf!

And Jane sorted me out with some Rainbow Zapping and I've been buzzing about like a bluebottle ever since...
up until about 3pm today... w h e n t h e s l u m p s t a r t e d t o h i t a g a i n...

btw - Mum's been ok Jane, face is healing well, arm is stiff and sore but they changed the cast and the new one fits much better.
We're all just mucking in, and it's not been as difficult as we feared, just silly little things really, so all is looking good on that front! (Apart from she's getting "crabbit!" (grumpy!)) LOL

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Night hun...if you want it you have it with my blessing....and Cody's permission of course!

@Gordi......and why wouldn't it be sir?

Rainbows
Jane

PS.....I'll send more to your mum and less to you then

edit on 22-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Hi Tdawg

I assume the chainsaw took some thing out of you........................that came out sooooooooooo wrong

You must be tired, is what I meant

Cody

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Night I'll rework the ears to suit you more

Give me a sec

Cody

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

cody599

The cost of scotch - £37.
The cost of a fall - one trip to A&E, and a not very impressed wife.
The cost of a new laptop - £800.
Cody

The Look on Cody's face the next morning....

PRICELESS!

brought to you by...

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

LMAO

You silly sod

Bang on though LOL

Cody

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

That avatar is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! It is the type I would pick out for myself

I know you won't take it, you're as attached to yours as I am to mine, but just for fun

Reworked ears

With rainbow

With blur

Cody

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yea, my exercise routine apparently needs tweaking. I've used muscles that haven't seen to much use a lot today. Just moved slow so I wouldn't mess my back up any more than it already is. but I'm flippin sore!
The only thing I hurt today was my pride.

Watch and see though, I probably won't be able to move in the morning.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Oh wow! Those ears just finish it off!....Oh Night......maybe you should go brunette...even if it's just for a while!.....Wear it for a bit and see how you feel.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Oh, I forgot to answer your previous query (and Cody's I think?) regarding my theory!
I was reading Y Gododdin, and trying to work out the place names mentioned in it.
If wydd had meant wood, then I was onto something-ish!! LOL But it turned out to be nothing anyway!

BUT I THEN I hit on the idea that the battle, or rather the telling of the story of the battle, had probably been handed down in spoken word for many generations before being chronicled? So the place names and characters may have been changed anyway? To suit the circumstances of the "teller". So I wondered if there had been any other battles where 300 warriors had faced a vastly superior force said to number 100,000 men, and held them at bay for days, until all of them were dead save one - the story teller... and it hit me like a ton of bricks! Thermopylae! (The battle featured in the movie 300).

The Pagan Stones thread I mentioned earlier has already uncovered some AMAZING links between the tribes and culture of ancient Britain and those of ancient Greece, the Etruscans, Thracians etc.

What are the odds that a legendary battle, contested by 300 (on one side) and over 100,000 warriors who came by sea (on the other) with only one of the 300 surviving to tell the tale, would take place in TWO different places supposedly un-connected but with loads of emerging evidence that they had close and direct ties to one another?
Or What are the odds that BOTH legends tell of the SAME BATTLE? Recounted down the centuries by descendants of the original warriors who perhaps fled overseas after their own country was finally overrun?

Well, I thought it was.... quite interesting!

G

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

A Job well done I reckon Dawg!

"Hug The Dawg!!! Hug The Dawg !!!"

Can you top up the Shed's woodpile too? LOL

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I had caught your comments on the stones thread, and yes I agree with you.....and of course way back when is when our history was recorded by the bards like Taliesin and Merddyn (Merlin)......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Played with the dragon a bit

If Night doesn't want it I'll post it in the creations thread as a freebie

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join