It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hi There
I will have to back track and read it. I ain't been around properly for a while. Brrrrr sounds cold there!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi Guys I'm home

Jacey sorry to hear about your sore noggin, I had a friend that told by a doctor to drink a beer when she had a migrane, you might want to check that out before actually trying it though.

True enjoy your celebrations tonight

Night are you using internet explorer, google, or something else and which search engine ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yes Internet explorer IE browser. Should I get my firefox back???

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Here's what I do
Go to youtube nd find a vid

Higlight everything after v=

Go to reply click the Youtybe icon then ok

Paste the number in the box and click OK. Roberts your mother's brother,

Cody

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You OK my friend?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Yeah

It's just a song from my childhood with happy memories, watching mum and dad dancing in our flat in Malta. Looking lovingly into each others eyes and then my mum grabbing me, dad my sister and having a family dance.

Usually to something silly like this

Or this

Just having a dance with Mrs C to tiger feet LOL

C'mon all you know you want to

Ladies and gents please welcome the shed dancers

Cody

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is Homer:

This is Homer trying to do statistics:

Any questions?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Hi Homer, great shot man

You might need this as well

U2u me if it get's too much, I'm not a statistician but I can take a hit or a few or more if you want to let off steam, I'd not take offence my friend.

Cody

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

....you should be posting them over on the birthday thread!

You talking of your mum and dad...I was listening to this.....

and how my dad would have me stand on his feet while he danced us around our lounge...bitter sweet memories

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

HomerinNC
This is Homer:

This is Homer trying to do statistics:

Any questions?

Nope...I get it....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Cody Honey I know how to normally inbed vids. With the new computer, when I go to youtube and play a vid, up at the top where the url is supposed to be there is NO url, instead it says the name of the vid. If I do get an url from elsewhere on the page and copy what's after the = sign,, I come here and hit the youtube icon and a big box comes up saying something like: message from the site, youtube and ok. I click ok and nothing else happens. There is no option to put the link anywhere.

I apologise to everyone for all this but this isn't helping my depression and anxiety. LOL I need to be able to function on here and be my expressive self. It is very important to me that I can share vids on the forum.

Cody I appreciate your time and effort in this! HUGS!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by cody599

....you should be posting them over on the birthday thread!

You talking of your mum and dad...I was listening to this.....

and how my dad would have me stand on his feet while he danced us around our lounge...bitter sweet memories

Rainbows
Jane

Nah

Sweet only

I have the same memories as a dad, Looking into my daughter's eyes.

Seeing that trust is immeasurable

I hope that one day ........................

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Cody, I wasn't getting the second box to include the url. I noticed on your computer, the url was at the top where it should be. Mine just says the name of the vid and the url I have to find at the bottom. Then when I click on the youtube icon in here, my white box is really long and doesn't say as much as yours, nor does the second box come up. So being frustrated as hell and determined to get it, I waltzed over to one of our help threads and learned to just put the brackets with yvid in between and copy the earl and use the closing brackets.

And there you have it. Stress level way down and feeling much better. I do appreciate your patience and help even though it didn't help. Hahaha! Still don't understand why my computer is seeing and reacting things differently than yours though. Hugs anyway!

Once again, I apologize to everyone for all the tech stuff but it was very important to me. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey kids, I'm HOME!!!
Anyone fancy a nice glass of red?

Just back from an outstandingly good band practice, the highlight of which was when the bass player decided to pull his guitar lead out of his guitar, without muting or turning down/off his NEW Trace Elliot amp... Can anyone say BOOM! with a wee puff of smoke? It was a wee shame. pffft!!!

Is True out of those handcuffs yet?

Hi [[[[Night]]]], am glad you seem to be getting to grips with the new 'puter!
I worked in IT for YEARS!!!! and I now HATE the damn things with a passion!!!
The Best Of Luck to you!
G
edit on 20-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I had to fix grammar

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
@Jane - I'm currently tucking into a large slice of CLOOTIE DUMPLING!
Remember I mentioned that your welsh... brat brithie gogogoch sounded a bit like it???? no? ah well it's nice anyway - here's a photo...
nom nom - Will leave a bit on the counter for True coming in...

Hey Cody....
How can you tell when the Bass player is at the door????

(He's Coming in Late and forgotten the Key!)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hey Adults, I'm home from school!

@Everyone with a headache - Sleep is usually the best cure for one, or staying away from bright objects.

@Jacy - The snow must have missed me; it was mild, a little windy, but not too bad.

@True - I know it was already said, but Happy Birthday!!!

@Night - I work in it, and Windows 8 is giving us nothing but headaches; consider yourself lucky that this is the only problem you're having.

@Gordi - Sounds like a fun rehearsal, and your dumpling is making me wish I didn't eat something already

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Tuck in Foss - There's plenty left!
It's quiet in here tonight, and I have to go to my bed soon
or I'll not be fit for work in the morning.
Where has everyone gone??? < checking the cupboards and under the stairs >

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

As to that, I don't know - Usually Dawg, Homer, myself & sometimes Night & Cody are the only ones up. I'll probably be off myself, as I didn't get a lot of sleep (Had a dream that all of us actually were at a party; it was pretty interesting until I woke up).

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

fossilera

As to that, I don't know - Usually Dawg, Homer, myself & sometimes Night & Cody are the only ones up. I'll probably be off myself, as I didn't get a lot of sleep (Had a dream that all of us actually were at a party; it was pretty interesting until I woke up).

LOL -THAT Wasn't a DREAM!!!! Mwahahaaaa!!! Check the Mirror, I drew a moustache on you when you fell asleep!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

**Luke Skywalker** Noooooooooooo!

So that was why everyone was looking at me funny at work today - And here I thought it was because I had something in my teeth.

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join