It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hello Family,
Sorry...I've been in 'headache hell'...just going to see if I can get caught up here.

True...I left you a wee birthday poem on your lovely "In Praise of TrueBrit" thread...how sweet of Jane to do that!
*Big Birthday HUG!*

jacy

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

*gentle skull hugs*

Sorry to hear that your cerebellum is in distress jacygirl! That sucks like a runaway black hole in a milkshake factory! I hope the ache subsides!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Aww, thank you hun! Are you having a good day so far? Plans all laid out for tonight's festivities? Do I need to take up a collection so we can post bail?
(I'm still catching up.....STILL have almost 10 pages to go, lol)

jacy

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

No bail will be necessary jacygirl! Even half wasted I can slip a pair of cuffs as easy as breathing!

Everything else is in order as far as I know. Peeps will be showing up at the bar for about half past five onwards, and then the madness shall truly commence!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Had a lot of practice slipping cuffs off?
Curiouser and curiouser...hehe....

I really hope you have a wonderful time with your friends, True. The next birthday you have...will be the big 'three-oh". (all that means is a bigger party, lol)

I want to respond to so many replies here, but it's impossible! I'm laughing at some...get teary-eyed over others....still got an achy skull, and I didn't even head-bang, so it's not self-inflicted!

As Jane would say, *flitpoof*...back to page 159...the end is in sight!
jacy

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Morning Shedders!

True, Happy Birthday! How's the day going so far?

Jaky Sis! I missed you! Hope your head is all better now.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

G'morning Sis! *hug*
Thank you... still hurts a bit, but eyes can focus today, lol.
I can't believe how grumpy I am when I can't spend time in the Shed. I loved your garden pics. I'm in a hi-rise apt building, so all I have is a balcony. I had some potted plants last summer, watered them and sang to them..hahaha...then I got a migraine, was down for days...went outside and my flowers were all crispy (HOT summer!). I felt like a very bad mommy.
How is your world today?

jaky

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
G'morrning!

Haha, you are as bad as me, I had a pot plant for ten years once, I put it out the back for a few hours and all the leaves were limp and white. I have fake ferns now though lol, not too much that can go wrong. Lol, I talked to my herbs and whatnot before I put them in, I thanked them for being a part of my garden and kissed them lol. Thank God for privacy fencing!

I know what you mean about missing the Shed, I'll be AFK for nearly the whole weekend coming up and I shudder at the thought of it!

Hows our Sophie anyway? Still naughty?

edit on 2032014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Prynhawn da pobol!

Just wanted to pop in and say what a brill poem that was you wrote for True jacy....splendiferous if I might say so

I'd do that rainbow high five thing.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I figured it out I think. The top of the page doesn't display the url and my screen has three little dots that when I hit it expands the page a little show the url and tabs.

Testing
yOkFDWjBAkM

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
GRRRRRR. When I hit the youtube button here it says message from webpage youtube and an ok for me to press I hit ok and nothing, no options to do a damned thing.

Hello rainbow family! Sorry about your headaches Jacy. Are you on any prescriptions for that?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hey there. Hows it going. Its raining real hard here. Im just watching it through the conservatory window. Thinking to myself...I got to go out in that in a bit!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Hi Doc! It's snowing here again....pfffft!!! Hey, have you been reading the story? You're in it!

Night Star...Hi hun! Don't get frustrated with the new puter, pretty soon you'll have it all figured out!!

Jane...Thank you so much! I had it half done, but finished it early this morning before I logged on.

Tsu...Sophie is always a little brat! I just gave her her own little bowl of cheerios and milk...so she can't spill mine, lol.

I'm here for a little bit, then getting out the huskies and sled, to go have a quick coffee on my daughter's lunch break.
Seriously, first day of Spring officially...and it's snowing.

jacy

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I sent some stuff out about the project to those who sent an email.

I hope it wasnt TOO lengthy, if you will remember, its only one facet of the entire project...

Happy Bday TB!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Ta very muchly ( ) !

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Hi Serdg! I don't know if you sent me one (?), but I will be checking my e-mails later this afternoon! (If you did, thank you!)
It's a quiet day in here....have you seen the thread that Jane made for TrueBrit's birthday today? (it's called In Praise of TrueBrit).
I just popped in briefly to see who was here....nice to see you again friend!

jacy

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

HUSKIES AND SLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

angelchemuel

HUSKIES AND SLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

Rofl....and I am sooooooooo being bitterly sarcastic!!

jacy

Gotta pull a *flit-poof* for a bit...I LOVE that term, hehe....see you all a little later! *hugs* all round!!
edit on 20-3-2014 by jacygirl because: flit-poof

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I BCC'ed it to several people, including yourself

I also saw the thread about his bday, Ill drop something in there too! Im the type that wont even remember my own birthday unless someone reminds me!

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join