It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Haha, I won't be passing out, I don't have time for that.
I've only just tidied the office, it was like Bosnia when I came in this morning.

Hows the party planning going now?

Hiya Gordi! Hows you? How's Mam getting on now with her arm?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Looks to be pretty close. This was many years ago. It was beautiful and big. I was going to try and preserve it. But when I went to get it the next morning it was gone. We joked for years after, the thing was still alive and was gonna come and get us.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Syxpak
....Gordy Thanx for the link again. Will try to look for yer place again after a bit. Still wakin up here, but for some reason, the Pub sounds good already!??
Oh, The Pic of The Jaffa Has your eyes. Hmmm, wondering if that's one of yer Jaffa/Gordy offspring, or a projected look of a Future Gordy/Jaffa Jr.? LOL! ....

LOL
My lawyers have advised me to say nothing further on the matter in question Syx.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by TrueBrit

Haha, I won't be passing out, I don't have time for that.
I've only just tidied the office, it was like Bosnia when I came in this morning.

Hows the party planning going now?

Hiya Gordi! Hows you? How's Mam getting on now with her arm?

[[[Tsu]]]

I popped in for a visit on the way home from work.
She's a bit brighter today, but struggling with simple stuff.... like slicing a bread roll to put a filling in for her lunch... or slicing cheese.... normal simple everyday stuff is suddenly a challenge!
But she's getting there, and I'm pretty good at work-arounds! (Sliced the remaining rolls for her... sliced some cheese then put it back in the wrapper in the fridge... etc)
I think it'll be like this for the next few weeks, but I'm glad that she's back home.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Hey [[[[Kat]]]
Nice to see you back in the shed!
How are you?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Aww, I'm sure she will be just fine. Send her massive hugs from me. None for you though.

Hi Kat, welcome home!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Good, thank you. Taking a break before I have to go to work. Tomorrow we get our taxes done. I so dread it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Tsu322

Aww, I'm sure she will be just fine. Send her massive hugs from me. None for you though.

Hi Kat, welcome home!

LOL -I'm SURE that I deserved that!
Check yer Tsu U2U's Tsu!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

T
Hi Tsu. On the mobil, hope this works right

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

crappiekat

Good, thank you. Taking a break before I have to go to work. Tomorrow we get our taxes done. I so dread it.

Ugggh!!!!!
Good Luck with that one!

In fact NO! - Here's a Rainbow Hi-5 Instead!!

That'll do it!!
G

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thanks Gordi. This year were gonna need that big rainbow high five. I am the kind of individual who overthinks things sometimes. So I get overly nervous.

Well off to work. Everyone have a great day/evening. If I'm not too tired I might pop in later tonite.

As I tell Hubby some morn's, "May you have all green lites and your favorite song playing on the radio. LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi guys I'm home

What a lovely day, 2 great rides a beer in a beer garden basking in the sun. Work was boring as hell after making a sample for a new client,so I made Mrs C a nice new chopping board. And I got one over on the boss

Cody what's all this paint on the floor ?

Overs Tim

Bloody idiots, the trouble is not enough people know how to order materials, I'll give them a piece of my mind when I get hold of them, Who's bloody jobs were they

Your's Tim

PRICELESS

The lads nearby couldn't help it they were holding their sides laughing

Cody

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

ROFL, part of me misses having a boss now, only a small part mind you.

Welcome home.

Kat, good luck with your taxes, I'm sure every thing will work out just fine.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I just love it
The guys been gunning for me since he started, and I've tied him up in knots, it's hilarious.

As long as I stay within company policies, health and safety and the terms of my contract there's not a thing he can do LOL.

Cody

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Welcome Home Bro!
Brew or Beer?

(__)D
or

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

cody599

....Cody what's all this paint on the floor ?

Overs Tim

Bloody idiots, the trouble is not enough people know how to order materials, I'll give them a piece of my mind when I get hold of them, Who's bloody jobs were they

Your's Tim

PRICELESS

The lads nearby couldn't help it they were holding their sides laughing

Cody

I hope he gave himself a damn good talking to!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hi Gbro

I'll have pint of wife beater please followed by a dram of your finest.

How was your day my friend ?

I see mum's having some difficulty
But I'm sure she's better off at home mate.

Just out of interest what do you do for a living ? Tell me to bugger off if like.

Tim's face was like thunder when he marched off, and he talking to himself LOL. Oh man we laughed so hard.

Cody

edit on 19/3/14 by cody599 because: Crap at typing

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Serves him right lol, nice one.

I used to be like it at the nursing home.

"Sadie, do your paper work' - No, I'm handing out drinks

"Are you going to do your paperwork now? - No, Mrs G borrowed my pen to do a puzzle.

'Sadie! I won't tell you ag...' DO YOU MIND? I'm trying to have a conversation about HMS Hood here, sheesh...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Like I said it's been a great day Tsu

It's the little victories that keep the lads spirits up, and I like to have a happy workforce around me

Cody

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Well, I think I might join you then!!

My work?
I have the best boss in the world!!..........................ME!!

I run a small vinyl-signwriting company, that I set up myself with a pal of mine about 4 years ago, servicing mainly the automotive trade.
We make decals, stripe kits and signage for car dealerships and other businesses, and occasionally for the public - but THEY (the public) are a nightmare to deal with, so we don't advertise or anything.

I do all the behind the scenes techie stuff, run the computers and cutters, do all the design work and cutting-out work.
We share "weeding" duties (removing all the unwanted parts of the design) and application/installation duties, and my business partner does all the customer facing stuff - sales, invoicing, accounts etc.
It works quite well, and it's fairly interesting work - different challenge every day!

One day I'm churning out HUNDREDS of car stickers, next I'm up a ladder/scaffold drilling and screwing a sign in place!

We've dabbled in guitar graphics too - like bullseye designs? But there's little or no profit in it.

Anyone wanna see some of my designs?
edit on 19-3-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join