It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
@Gordi - Sending positive karma your way; My hope is that your mom & you won't have to use much of it, but it's better to send you more than you actually need.

@Jane - I hate the sight of a sick animal; Positive karma is heading its way.

@TrueBrit - I'll try to be around on Thursday.

@Everyone that was on the pages with kilts & boots...Errr, I won't go there **cough cough, young ones in the threads, cough cough**.

And I'd like a pixie on my side, just because it's better to be on the mischievous creatures' good sides. I'm on night shift again tonight.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nos Da Gordi....
and Nos Da to the night shift....my eyes are getting gritty and I gave a double zap to do tonight.....

See you all tomorrow.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

angelchemuel
Nos Da Gordi....
and Nos Da to the night shift....my eyes are getting gritty and I gave a double zap to do tonight.....

See you all tomorrow.
Rainbows
Jane

Nos Da to you too. Sweet dreams

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I think it's a generational thing, the stubbornness, sounds like you really have your work cut out. Families eh?

Night night, get good rest, we are here if you need a rant.

I'm off to bed now peeps, I'll see you all bright and early. OK, I lied, I don't do bright and early.

Mwah mwah mwah

Hi Fossi! Hope all's well with you. It's one AM here so the day staff are all logging out, maybe see you in the morning. Hugs.

Hugs for everyone else aswel.
edit on 1732014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Fos. Don't get to wrapped up emotionally in in it. The Shed is a group story. Even though we all come from different backgrounds, we can still be there for each other. It's evolution on the fly. In order to help, you have to have a even keel.

And when you want to rock the boat, so to speck, have fun. I think that we are all good with that here.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Mwah mwah mwah

Dodge, duck and twist!

Ya missed me!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Fos. Don't get to wrapped up emotionally in in it. The Shed is a group story. Even though we all come from different backgrounds, we can still be there for each other. It's evolution on the fly. In order to help, you have to have a even keel.

And when you want to rock the boat, so to speck, have fun. I think that we are all good with that here.

Listen to Dawg Fossil, we all do our thing, noone gets mad or anything, except Dawg when you try to hug him

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

HomerinNC

TDawgRex

Listen to Dawg Fossil, we all do our thing, noone gets mad or anything, except Dawg when you try to hug him

Ohhh hell...I have to admit. I don't get mad. Just slightly annoyed. It's a new thing in my world. I can't say I'm used to it yet.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

TDawgRex

I try not to - Some topics still ring close to home though...Although I was laughing my head off because while all this talk of pirate attire came up, I was picturing all of us over at Ren. Fest up here. Funny story to go with it too - one year I got dragged into the Queen's royal company there; and had to march all over the grounds as "punishment". My punishment ended with a , all for free.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

So you do the re-enactment thing? I've been to a few as a spectator, and must admit, they're kinda fun.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I used to do the Ren Faires all the time, and WW2 and Civil War...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I have a couple of buds. They both played in "Gettyburg" the movie on opposite sides and they do it every year. Their stuff is spot on. And they tell me quite uncomfortable. LOL They also do the American Revolution thing from time to time.

Prior to 9/11, we used to have a guy who let my unit train on his land who also did WW2 re-enactments. The guy had German, British and American armor. But of course, once things kicked off, we lost track and he passed this mortal coil. I miss those days.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

TDawgRex

So you do the re-enactment thing? I've been to a few as a spectator, and must admit, they're kinda fun.

I don't get too far into it - but it's an annual tradition that doesn't cost too much...Usually, I go "naked" (layman's terms for not wearing a costume), but I'm thinking of changing it up this year, as I have a sword to match. Someone should remind me to stay out of the gypsy tent though
(hey, stop smirking - I was only implying that they are excellent jugglers with crystal balls; very mesmerizing).

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I never knew that as a spectator I was Nekkid. I should charge a fee.

But it is a good time just to watch and maybe get some historical content. Some do it right, and some don't.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, it seems everyone has hit the hay.

So let me give you all headbangers a nightmare for tomorrow...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I missed all the re-enactment stuff. That's some cool stuff!!

OMG Dawg, Lawrence Welk...My parents used to watch that show faithfully. That's going way back.

I fell asleep earlier.

Anyone else around????

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

CODY

Next time you're on... take 2 minutes to check this guy out...
LINK

He's playing all the rhythm, lead, vocal-melody, bass and percussion lines on ONE guitar in ONE take!

< -------- Jealous!!! LOL

Enjoy, and Goodnight folks!
Big G

Good morning all

There's so much to reply to here and I haven't even caught up yet

But this can't wait

Gbro

HOLY CRAP

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
All is peaceful. All is calm. Guess I'll take a couple of photos while I'm alone and bored.

Here is one of our faery babes. The wee one was still awake and gave me a nice smile. I think she will be a night owl like me.

And look what I found!!!!! A new sweet baby faery!!

edit on 18-3-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hi Night Star

I'm running windows 8.1 as well I had to google how to shut down the 'puter LOL

It takes some getting used to but once your used to it it's OK

Cody

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

God in heaven man, tis too early for computer speak! At this time in the morning, the only interface I understand is via the application of many hammers. There is NOT an app for that !

How are you this fine morning?

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join