It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Serdgiam
Either way, cruisin' is just when you drive your car up and down a popular street. I am not sure of the "why," as it never appealed to me!

It's people watching in a manner where you are liable to be people watched.

This place moves fast! I thought I was going to retire... but instead I'm just going to do my best to tread water, heh.
edit on 17-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: VROOM!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

Hello again Ergo...good description!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I saw to say Cody, you have great taste in women, you have had better relationships than most people would see in a lifetime. Especially Mrs C, you have something very, very special there. Don't let her go, you are perfect for each other!

Elanor sounds cool too haha. Five years of burnout LOL, happy days.

Hehe, I was the angsty rebel in my school. (You think I'm bad now, you ain't seen nothin')

We used to be divided into sets (Intelligence hierachy) and set two was a class of girls and a class of boys. My maths teacher thought it would be an appropriate to punish me by sending me to a class full of boys. I still don't see what she thought she would achieve, if anything it taught me bad behaviour gets you where you want to go.

The boys teacher pretty much did my coursework for me, I came away with a C in math when by rights it should have been more E/F.

Jane, I see what you did there very clever hehe.

I always thought cruising and curb crawling were the same thing, is that what you meant Jane?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheMirror

Hi Ergo, I know what you mean, I can hardly keep up and I'm here on ATS every day.

Help yourself to what's left of the buffet, the sandwiches are probably curly by now but the cakes are still fine. Leave the cheese and pineapple sticks though, that's my supper for tonight.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Yep, the cruising/curb crawling....in that film though, it takes a really horrible dark twist...and I believe based on a true story. :/

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

There's been a lot of pain there Tsu

A thread like this saved my life years ago, I put down the pistol, replied and laughed my butt off,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's our secret

Cody

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I haven't seen the film Jane, I avoid high adrenaline stuff, I've banned myself even from CSI. No point watching it, it would take two days of zen music just to recover from one episode.

Cody, I think it's fair to say we are all eternally grateful for that thread. Much love to the OP.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Caught one of the pixies trying to spray paint the moose with glitter. She says she won't do again. I don't trust her.

Oh Jane, the wildcat sitting on a chair is a bob cat, not a lynx. Many people mistake them for a lynx.

True, nice new pic of your British self!

Well tomorrow I will have my new computer. Bought it yesterday for over $800.00 bucks. They had installed the windows 8.1 and my firewall/virus protection for me. Everyone says windows 8 is not user friendly and I'm not technically inclined. Good luck to me! Supposed to be a fast computer and one that should last. Good thing my ex was with me or I would have waltzed off with a much cheaper and slower computer thinking oh this one should be ok. LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Night Star!!! *mega-hug*
I'm just running back to get caught up...see ya in a few minutes!
jacy

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Tsu322
.........Gordi, where do you find all this amazing music?! I love that blurred lines cover, just WOW! I nominate you the official DJ of the thread!...........

Oh, Jings! Thanks Tsu!
I'm quite touched by that comment!! (I always thought that I had quite... "different" taste in music to most?????)
I like what I like, and find it where I can, I suppose.
Thank you soooo much for the nom nom nomination!!! LOL

PS - the choice of that Country-style video version of Blurred Lines had nothing whatsoever to do with the "hot-pants" ...ahem!

Speaking of music.... I've done another "room song" - Hope no one minds? (It's kind of about how LOVE can spring up in unusual places.... like sheds!!! LOL)

LINK to song HERE

So Shoot me!! LOL

Gx

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Screw it! I'm done puttering for the day. That and the auto store gave me the wrong part, well it was the right part, but it wasn't complete, it's missing the springs that are required. Having brakes is a good thing before driving, don't you think? But I did get a lot of others things done. The 'ol Jeep is almost ready for spring.

Not feeling up to walking four miles both ways at this time of day, getting colder and the sun is going down. Ah well, no plan survives contact. And I will get my exercise tomorrow, so there is that. And it'll be even warmer.

There's my Monday. So, how is everybody!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Some rare talent you've got there Gordi. I have a feeling that when you are in the mood you can just rip 'em off.

Stop that! No blushing...us guys don't blush!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

CodyBro!!
Lovin' the tunes man!! (Especially Laid!!)
AND We are ALL very glad that you're right here with (and FOR) us.

G

@TRUEbro - Forgot to say LOVED the photo!!!!! Totally Rockin that look!!!! No wonder you frighten old ladies!!! LOL
Brilliant!!

@Night - Hi hunny, Tommy "Sparkle Boy" Moose does have a certain ring to it? I'd go easy on the poor little faerie.... THIS time!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Some rare talent you've got there Gordi. I have a feeling that when you are in the mood you can just rip 'em off.

HUG THE DAWG!!!! LOL

Thanks bro!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Gotta git nekkid and hit the shower. I just realized that I'm getting grease and oil all over the keyboard. On the bright side, I won't have sticky keys for a while after wiping it down. LOL

I don't know how I do it, all bundled up with gloves and I'm still filthy. I looked in the mirror and I look like I'm getting ready to raid something.

Later!
edit on 17-3-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer

TDawgRex

HUG THE DAWG!!!! LOL

Thanks bro!

ahh...hahahahahaha.....*sigh*....*squishy hugs* to you Gordi!
Aww geez, roll call....Hi ErgoTheMirror! *mwah* Tsu, and Jane, and Serdgiam, and Cody....and everybody else who dwells here!

Cruising. I think it might be a North American thing? I did it. I LOVED it!
Muscle cars....mmmmm, 1972 Mustang Mach I....jacked up back end....windows open on a hot summer night....tunes blasting on the radio (or cassette player if you were rich, hehe).....checking out the guys who were checking out the girls....it was GREAT!
I still go to car shows and 'Cruise Night' (car shows)....just to drool over the muscle cars....

I'm a girly-girl on the outside....but I think my inner child is a guy....who loves cars and motorbikes and metal music....hehe

jacy

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Gordi,
I just listened to "Love Can Grow"...twice.
That is amazing! It's beautiful!! There are no words....(heh! for me...apparently you found the perfect words...)
We have a Shed Song....with dragons, and faeries...two for tea, or tea for two....
I am officially gob-smacked!
You have so much talent...so much...
Guys, go have a listen. Trust me.

jacy

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Right Back At Ya Jacy!
Long Leather Boots you say??? LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by jacygirl

Right Back At Ya Jacy!
Long Leather Boots you say??? LOL

Thigh high.
Black.
Look nice with a kilt.

jacy

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

SyxPak
Jacy, Here's one for ya. I Think even though hes a big guy, he's harmless to us. He does However dislike Ogres!

Oh...my...God!!!!!!!! That is just magnificent!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Hello everyone. I'm kinda busy but trying to poke my head in when I can. HUGS!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join