It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

Seems that TDawgs been on in the last twenty four hours, just not on here!

Also, the birthday list thread is an awesome idea! And further to that, Tsu, if you want to create some percussion to increase the agony of my hangover, you go right ahead! If it does not hurt, I will not learn anything !

I wonder why?
edit on 17-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

edit on 17-3-2014 by TrueBrit because: MORE REASONS!

Maybe we over hugged him? He could be recovering from the stress of it.

I have your permission to be loud and rowdy? OK. Whispering it is then.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu...

I have been ten feet from the amp stack at an indoor Motorhead gig. Loud and rowdy is simply how I like it. Be as loud as you like!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yeah, I suppose there were probably groups like that here as well. Just they were vastly outnumbered by the responsible ones. Of course, you would never actually notice the responsible ones.. since they draw no attention whatsoever.

None of us ever "cruised," we either went to the drag strip or a closed circuit course to race. Showing off was done through skill, not just looks!

We encouraged kids to come out and learn about cars too.
Even let them work on 'em! Well, the simple stuff at least.. (on that note, it is freakin INCREDIBLE how many kids will touch something RIGHT after you tell them its hot :| )
edit on 17-3-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I pop in during smoke/beer breaks and catch up reading. Been pretty busy, which oddly enough I am enjoying. The weather is warming up slowly so I'm tackling some projects that have been sitting through the winter. I'm fairly brain dead by nightfall.

Should be caught up by tomorrow...just in time to do laundry. LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Good evening all

I trust all are well

It seems like we have quite a jukebox in the shed

But NO jukebox is complete without these two numbers as well

I just enjoy playing them

Cody

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I thought 'cruising' meant something very different over the Pond???? *worried expression*....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Aaaahhhh....TDawg.....have a rainbow hug!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Cody....*tapping her wand against her leg...again*....have you checked out my contribution to your St Patricks Day celebrations on the previous page my dear?..... *whispers...Think you'll giggle at the BANNED one...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

lol, Im still not sure what you think it means over here, even after watching that. I still cant figure out what that movie is about!

Either way, cruisin' is just when you drive your car up and down a popular street. I am not sure of the "why," as it never appealed to me!

That said, I used to say I was going for a cruise when I would do some "spirited" mountain driving.
Cant do that anymore though.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Oh OK...I saw that film years ago...so I naturally associated the title with the 'content' of the film :/

Moving swiftly on........

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I did indeed and many thanks

Those guys that do the Guiness adverts are geniuses they fail fail to amaze me, it's like the Christmas adverts I await with baited breathe every year for them.

I was told at school to either become a psychiatrist or go into advertising. I'm not cut throat enough for advertising, so I took a psychology degree instead only to be told

"Cody you're too much an em-path to do this for a living you'd destroy yourself" Could have bloody told me sooner.

Cody

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Haha...I was in advertising! A loooong time ago...Did my degree in Geography and Theology for all the good it did me! Physical Geography is still my fav 'academic' subject though.

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 17-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: keyboard!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The way the human mind thinks just fascinates me, I can usually spot BS a mile off

Then just occasionally in Life I get to let my guard down, ATS is one of those times, in the shed and over in The bolt hole and avatar creations I can just trust the people around me.

Damn I love this place.

I hear keys in the door and can hear an angry Mrs C on the other side, (It was a rough journey home for her 2 1/4 hours)

Best smile going on in 3..................2..................1............

Cody

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu...

I have been ten feet from the amp stack at an indoor Motorhead gig. Loud and rowdy is simply how I like it. Be as loud as you like!

:

OK then.

Why can't my neighbours be more like you.

Hiya Dawg! Welcome home, I'm completely ignoring my chores at the moment, I'm having a lazy long weekend that is likely to turn into a lazy week!

Don't stay away too long, it's nigh on impossible to get caught up in this thread.

Hiya Cody! Cool songs, I love hearing new stuff that you and others post here, I get fed up listening to the same stuff all the time.

Jane! Mwah, mwah, how come every one here has degrees? Meh, I feel like the dunce of the class.
Best I ever got was a B at GCSE level.

Bunch of swats, you are.

edit on 1732014 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hon...your B might as well be my degree and my degree your B.....it's all balderdash at the end of the day.....*flitspoof out of thread before she rants about our education system*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hi Tsu

Thanks
that first song was released when I was 4
my dad was the DJ at the R.A.F. club and I used dance like a loony to it, it's also the name of the woman I left my first wife for (Not Mrs C)

It was over 5 years of burnout, we simply couldn't get enough of each of other, my second soul mate. we simply burned each out it was a wonderful and wild time.

I play it when it when I wonder what happened to her, I know she got married and divorced, no surprise there, she was a spirit you had to let run free, marriage would have been a living death for her,

I still wear her ring, Yes Mrs C does know, but she also knows that our love is unshakable and my past is unchangeable.I asked her how she could not mind, she replied

"Made you the man you are babes, for that I will be forever grateful"

Who'd of thunk it ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I think Mrs C has trumped your psychology degree with a PhD!!!

See what I did there Tsu?.....

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 17-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I was a Jock at school

but all the jocks got the extra time and effort from the teachers to help. I was lucky enough to have a really good memory, so it was read, remember, regurgitate.

The 3 R's

All it got me was a knowledge of how to play my bosses over the years, and read people in a different way.

Intelligence is measured in many ways, my personal opinion is that emotional intelligence is most important, and we've (If you'll pardon the pun) Have shed loads of it here.

I'll let myself out

Cody

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by cody599

I think Mrs C has trumped your psychology degree with a PhD!!!

See what I did there Tsu?.....

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 17-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

And then some

See post above

Cody

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Think we are not only looking at the same text book...but also on the same page Cody!

Rainbows
Jane

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join