It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Sitting here watching Cosmos, a great show

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Homer, Good mornin to ya, been up ALL night, with Pleasure......
is that the New Cosmos,or the old? I heard one or 2 of the newer versions weren't very good? let me know, as I love that stuff, but am leary of spending time watching somethin that may suck! LOL! Let me know Bud......

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

I moved to a small town with a dying economy, which is why I need to move somewhere where there are jobs and more to do. I am now looking into a very cultural town with a university. Lots of young people there from across the country and from various ethnic backgrounds, etc. They have a lot of live theatres, art galleries, etc. It's probably the only place I've ever visited that I actually felt comfortable being in (for the people there (I'm such an outsider normally.)

A move like the one you made can't be easy, after that long. My parents are considering such a move, to be closer to my sister I, as we will both be away from them after I move away.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Homer, I see that you're handy with video editing?
I have a vid that wont load here...I want to post it. Its 12.3 Megs in size......

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Quote from Cloud...... " It's probably the only place I've ever visited that I actually felt comfortable being in
(for the people there (I'm such an outsider normally.)"

I hear ya there. I feel the same as far as being an outsider. But, I try to get along with anyone. If they cross me, that's another story.

I am glad to see ya feel comfortable in the new prospective area. That's important.
Sounds like you like an Informative atmosphere. Good Deal there. Brain Food is always Good in my book!
As I said earlier, Best of luck! If it were me, I think I would move there.

And Yah, the move here was VERY Hard. All Friends and Family are back , ..... There... Miss em all dearly, but I can visit...... Glad my Daughter and Grand Daughter are near me now though.....
Quote from a movie, ' Have Wheels ,Will Travel"....

Edit: and Yah, Thats a B.S Quote. It should be, I think, " Have Guns, Will Travel"...Lol

edit on 17-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
( Losing himself in the moment, Syx takes advantage of the silence at The Shed. All are sleeping soundly. Taking Flight, he heads off towards his old home. Soaring overhead of the Lair he once habitated, he feels a bit of longing for the cool stone of the Cave........ But realizing that It is SO MUCH Better near his new Friends, he banks back towards His New Home.....
Overhead of The Shed, he feels Great! No Ogres, and all is well...... Going to head off to the Clearing where he can Sleep at Last...... But No! Must stand Guard! 4:45 now on the Human Clock, Hmmm SomeOne should awake soon.....
Listenig to The Doors, 'The End', Syx continues an easy glide around the skies above His Friends...... Entranced by the Music, The Skies are a Peaceful retreat......( must see why the waters of the stream are having a strange effect on me,... I ponder......)......

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Yes, we are still standing on the same lump of rock. It's just that this bit, upon which I stand, is one of the warmest, and driest in the country, which is just my damnable luck, since I hate good weather lol!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
5:57 am
"ugh"
*yawn*
Is anybody here?
Anybody got any coffee? I need coffee....

jacy

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Hey!

I am here, all present and correct... in fact, its just another day at the office!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Jacy, Here ya go! Hot Strong Coffee!! Oh, and Oh yah,here's the Coffee Cream ya wanted.(Hands over the Cream, and Gives a hug to ((((Jacy))))
Good mornin! I been up literally all night drinkin from the stream.....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

True Bud! You sell electronic doo dads? I need , Hmmm, a processor, memory, new motherboard for my sons puter. He is drivn' me MAD!!
Got Foo Fighters "All my Life" goin on here right now, that helps a bit!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Hey True! Always nice to see you hunny....any little old ladies wander into your shop and scream? hehe

Syx! Thanks so much! *sip* ahhh....that's more like it!

So it's just us here right now?
Sorry....my conversations skills are 'meh' until the caffeine gets into my system....

jacy

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Hey True....look at yooooouuuuuu!
is that some sort of kevlar jacket you have on???

Right...that's my boy off on his course till after lunch....time for my second brew, catch my breath and get sorted for the day.

I wont be going far...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

No Sir!

I sell locks, keys, and hardware items of a less modern nature. If you want to nail it, screw it, saw it, dig it, if you want to lock it, block it, or seal it, if you need to light it, or power it, or drill it, then we may have something for you. But we do not do computer parts lol! I am a little too much of a broadswords and axes guy for that sort of thing !!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Nah... its not kevlar. Its about as bullet proof as a Japanese interior wall! However, it is windproof, in my colours, and carries hex bolt heads as a design feature! What is not to like?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Your Welcome, Obviously! LOL! Man,I guess I should switch to coffee now, Damn near drank myself sober, On...Uh....The waters of The Stream.... Yah that's it! LOL!

Good Mornin Jane! Nice to see you this Morn! (hands Jane some Hot Coffee.......)

Detroit Rock City Now, Kiss Rocks!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Hey, Can I borrow a BroadSword from ya Bud?! not sure right now if I need it for the Puter, or somethin else. Can't say as it will make me look bad here.................................

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Oh, and I know yer into more of the heavier death metal, but you do and can appreciate Twisted Sister's Captain Howdy, Right?.... got it goin now here.....

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Just popping in to say hi

I'll catch up later have a good day all

Cody

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Aww my very first concert was KISS, lol. I was listening to them in the car yesterday.
Black Sabbath is playing next month (in 2 cities close to me) and I couldn't get tickets. (sad jacy face)

Oh hey Syx, Jane drinks tea...she's not a coffee-head like some of us here.

True...I thought it was a flak-vest too.

How is everybody doing today? I'm still groggy, takes about 2-3 cups before I'm fully present.

jacy

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join