It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Oh no....sadness times two!

Jane, I'm sad the beast of bureau is leaving...but we (thankfully) have pictures, and can keep the beast alive in The Shed! With us, the beast will live forever. *hug*

Homer, I'm sorry. *hug* I know how awful it is to 'share' your kid(s). That feeling after they're gone....ugh! painful. Get your mind lost in a game, or in here, or a movie or book....just distract yourself for a while.

jacy

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Hey Cloud!
Welcome Home.

You can rest your pack of cares and troubles behind the shed door, next to mine!
Come in, Sit by the fire, put your feet up, and meet the gang... they'll all be popping in and out at some point soon.

I'm Gordi by the way, Pleased to meet you. Oh, and mind the gerbils.....stinky kitten....ferrets.... erm... never mind!

Thank you, Gordi

This forum sure moves fast! lol

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Ty Hun, it takes a few days, so if I am quiet, that's why...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Hunny....I COMPLETELY understand!!

LoneCloud...Hey! *hug* Nice to see you here! Boy, do you have some catching up to do, hehe...

jacy

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Homer, I know we can't be a patch on having your son around....but we are here...

@jacy...yup......but it just means I can do something else now!

Rainbow
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

cody599
OK all caught up

Welcome to the family cloud

Talking of which My son and daughter with the ex

Cody

Thanks, Cody. Night invited me

Nice

jacygirl
Okay....just a story update. I'm posting the last chapter first in case anyone missed it. Then, what I have written so far, lol.
jacy

Thanks for posting!

And in the flash clip, that must Juliet Landau (who played Drusilla in Buffy the Vampire Slayer!) Always loved her! Wonder what film that is from?

Tsu322

Welcome Lone Cloud Hopper! Please, make yourself at home, any friend of Nights is a friend of the Rainbow Warriors, Excellent intro btw. I know all about cat claws, as does my skin! A bard you say? Saw your name and thought of this...

Thank you, very nice touch! And to others for welcoming me

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

HomerinNC
reply to post by jacygirl

Ty Hun, it takes a few days, so if I am quiet, that's why...

You can always come play Marvel Heroes with me!
Its free, and you can get pretty much anything you want by just playing the game.

If you are a fan of the "old school" dungeon crawlers (like the original Diablo and Titan Quest), I think you would love it! Its just in a massive multiplayer environment.

No talking necessary either, just beatin up the bad guys as a superhero.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Hi Cloud
the gif is from this rather excellent BBC series

I was hooked...especially Henry Cavil ....yummy! who played the Duke of Suffolk

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Whew, I finally made it out of the forest of pages that I missed in my absence.

Night Star
reply to post by fossilera

Riddle for you - the last two of the current y, and add 10 will be what I will be; if before the Scorpion rises, then subtract 1.

Last two of the current year: 14
add ten: 24
If the scorpion rises...If what?????? LOL
If there were no scorpions to throw me off and I have to subtract 1 that would be 23 but you look younger. So what's with the scorpio rising thing?

Seeing as I only made it this far into the thread...Think about the zodiac, or if you prefer: If the current month is before sign X, then subtract one

And yes, my cat has as many toys as she could wish; although right now she's chasing her tail while hanging off the arm of a chair, upside down. Catnip may or may not explain her behavior right now. **rolling-eyes smiley**

And Gordi...I am quite adoptable - I clean up after myself, can cook for myself, and always have plenty of energy for physical activities. I require less attention than a cat does.

@Serdgiam - Oh come on; ATS is polite compared to some of the stuff that us tech supports say under our breath, I can handle it.

@Jacy - Perfect story additions, as always.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi Guys!

Welcome to Lone, and Rikku, if they are comin back. Saw Lone a couple more posts, but Rikku?.....(srry if I misspelled that....)

Jane, WOW nice Job on Beastie! Didn't think it was the same one! Very Nice!!!

Jacy, Yah, I'm an Aries. April 9, 1962. Got yer Cream, but can't reach ya there ......( Maybe I can fly over later......)

Since my Sons PC is no longer working, I've been lettin him borrow mine at times to Play WOW. Man I gotta get his fixed, but am at a crossroads with it. One turn, and I can spend hours more trying to fix it, the other path heads for the river... Hmmmmm, not gettin to be a hard choice anymore....LOL!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Homer, Hang in there Bud! Ya got us. I know it's not the same at all, but here we are for ya.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just poppin in after band rehearsal, to say hi! A quick beer then I'm off to bed...
Currently listening to a stonking good country cover of Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines!!!!
Much Awesomeness!
LINKY

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Gordy, You have one, and I'll have the rest of the Case Bud! Workin on that right now actually. Only 2 down, time for another! Later Bro, see ya tomorrow prob.......

Edit: Gordy yer sig reminds me of somethin I heard on the Doctor Demento Show yrs ago. Called Duck Pluckers. "Well how bout them duck pluckers, aint they clucks, pluckin them feathers right outta them ducks....Lol!
Oh, Then goes on with Moose Goosers. Umm, I'll let that one go for now....
Syx.

edit on 16-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
NightStar, here's somethin for ya. Jacy mentioned a WhiteWolf in the Story so Thought you might like this guy. Figured since yer out in the woods at night, he would be a good companion for ya.
Saw a while back where you mentioned to someone how you like the Night. I too love the night. Was born at 8:02 pm, and all that....... Comin around 7:30 pm here in the Central Time Zone in the Unbelievable States of America, and at that time will be handin off my pc to my boy for the night, till a lot later anyway, so Him and some of his online buds can do some Rages at WOW.
Hope ya Like Him Night.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
sitting here between battles in Arma 2..

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Man, the day shift sure makes it rough for the night shift. We have to run like the wind in a wild hurricane trying to catch up in here!!! Syx, the wolf is wonderul! HUGS!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Oh, thank you. I've heard good things about this show, actually. Looks interesting.

Cloud/Greg.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

SyxPak
Hi Guys!

Welcome to Lone, and Rikku, if they are comin back. Saw Lone a couple more posts, but Rikku?.....(srry if I misspelled that....)

I plan to stay, but I may not post more than once a day. I may be busy in some days ahead, as I plan to be moving at the end of the month. But I hope to stick around if I can.
edit on 17-3-2014 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Waves at Cloud! You sharing the night shift with me?

I don't care what anyone says, I'm keeping him, he followed me home!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
And this one too. He already made himself at home. Hope nobody minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join