It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Syx, what audio? I'm curious now! Post! Post! Post!

True, I went off sum 41 after my parents went to see them, I've only listened to the album with Fat Lip on it, not sure if that's the one you mean. It was OK I suppose.

Anyway, Stand and Deliver.

Jaky! We can't get you commited, we will all end up going down with you! Still, I suppose that could be a fun group outing!

Don't stay away too long, missing you already!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu, no hun, I want Jacy to make an audio file of the voice she mentioned in her comm here. Not holdin out on ya! I wouldn't do that. LOL!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Committed? What? I missed that one... Hey, you remember the Band, Sweet? 'I wanna be committed' is a kool track, from back in the day. I wanna post it, but can't get it d-loaded from You Tube, alas.... Post it if ya can, or want, will be some committed music! LOL!

edit: Ok Tsu, saw the committed comment from Jacy. I thought they were taking apps from those of us who wanna be committed. I'll go! LOL!!!!!
edit on 16-3-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Ah, I see. I thought you guys were up to something mischievious haha.

Here you go, I'm listening on headphones, I don't think I've heard it before.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Look post up, at edit too....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

You wanna be commited? It's nigh on impossible without being naked in a public place waving a golf club around your head.

Bleedin hell, I'm listening to Wig Wam Bam now, 'thanks' Syx!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wow, gone for about an hour and 2 1/2 pages down lol

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

It's movin fast today bud! Tryin to get some pics in my uploads to post...... Back soon.........

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I get wrapped up in Marvel Heroes for a bit, and the thread grew by thirty pages!

Thirty! I dont know if anyone was actually keeping track of that, so wanted to mention it

Great pics all around, not going to go through each one. Though, perhaps we should watch our language a bit with Foss around (hehehehe). The bum shaking was entrancing, somehow.. Freaking accents too...

Just out of curiosity, does american english sound like it has an accent elsewhere? Im not talking about new york style talk, or anything like that, more midwest. Just a random curiosity! I say there isnt an accent, but its not like I would be able to tell.

Tsu, if you want to help out with things, send a U2U with an email. I am about to send out a letter detailing all the bits of the project (it hits every topic that I felt was important to changing how we live, as a species). I dont feel comfortable talking about it on here for various reasons, one being that it might be considered "recruiting" in some obscure way, and Id rather keep this thread.. "not closed."

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Tsu, Check yer U2U......

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Serdgiam, Hey Bud! How the hell ya been? Has been a while my Friend!

Hey, I'm interested in what ya speak of there! Ok if I send ya my E-Mail addy in a U2U? Let me know.......

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
(Syx is sniffin his arm pits thinkin he scared em all off.....)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

Absolutely

It has been in the work for several years, but it has reached a point to actually start releasing all of the tech.

I have taken the opposite approach of "standard science" which is, currently, to try to make things as complicated and "advanced" as possible. The idea is to take what these technologies do, and perform it significantly better. At the same time, costs will be lowered dramatically because the main focus is technological innovation through the simplest means possible. My biggest inspiration is nature, given that it has had quite a few more years than us to "figure things out."

There are a lot of "bugs" to work out though, since the only thing it has in common with any dwelling structure on the market is that it has walls, a roof, and a floor. And rooms.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hi Serd! Welcome home, I was thinking you might have abandoned us!

Massive Hugs!

I think people from West US has an accent, at least they do in the films anyway. You could record yourself reading your post on on soundcloud so we can tell you for sure if you like.

I hate my accent, and voice in general haha.

I will send you my email addy when I'm done with this post.

Nice to see you back in the Shed.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

U2U sent! and btw, Marvel is a legit distraction! I hear ya on the missing pages here too. Only a day off, and gotta catch up on over a dozen, at least! LOL!

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I wouldnt abandon the thread ever! It just moves so darn fast! Which, really, is part of the fun if you ask me...

Until you get pulled into an action rpg like marvel heroes, that is... Brings me back to the "old days" lol

You shouldnt hate your voice and accent so much, its quite endearing.

link   
Jane, I'm sending You one of My Dragon Friends to Watch Over You. May He Always Protect You. Titled, 'Guardian'.

Syx.

link   
Check your PM's

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxPak

That is a really nice picture.....thank you.....but why would you feel the need to have me protected?
That is a really weird coincidence!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Cause I like You Jane! No other reason neccess, is there?! I wish I could Protect all my friends. I just get attached, I guess. Is ok, isn't it?
Coincidence? What do tell...(if ya want, lol)
Must be the Aries in me I s'pose......

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join