It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

fossilera
For what it's worth I posted something in the member's photo thread that may help with Jacy's writing; time to show off how much of a youngin' I am.

Looks like I'm covering the night shift tonight.

Adorable! Our baby rainbow warrior. LOL You're the youngest I bet and I'm wondering if I'm the oldest. I will post a pic sometime, just don't know when folks. Ok Foss, grab your dragon, time to make the rounds. Jane, you coming?

I thought Nos Da meant goodnight, but I didn't want to assume. How exactly is it pronounced?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Jane here is the link to see our boy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks Night.....I caught him.....no hiding place for you now Foss!....

You belong here man!

Rainbows
Jane

PS....Sorry Foss...it's an 'oldie' mum thing....I just so want to 'shuggle' your cheeks......ok...no I don't...not really

edit on 15-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Then I will. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So how old, I mean young are you Foss? Some of us are in our fifties. That's what I love about the internet, age doesn't matter when it comes to making friends.
Then again, us old folks are a fun loving bunch. I think I was about 40 when my Mom stopped asking me when was I going to grow up. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Heck....erm...welsh is phonetic....so general rule of thumb...pronounce it as you see it.....You'd only have problems with ll....ff....ch....as in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch !

This is the island I was born and bred on....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That's it, I'm adding a meme to the bottom saying "Little Brother Is Watching You".

Anyone have a daughter my age that is still single and into conspiracy theories? (Relax everyone, I'm kidding). It'll be amusing to see how my character progresses now in the story (and yes, I am an adult...somewhat, so my character can get involved with anything except talking about the good ol' days, as that would mean I was probably in the astral somewhere).

Night, my dragon's been ready - a bit mechanical, but it'll do for now.
-fos

Edit: Riddle for you - the last two of the current y, and add 10 will be what I will be; if before the Scorpion rises, then subtract 1.

edit on 15/3/2014 by fossilera because: it likes riddles, does it prrreeeecccious?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

He has hasn't he!
you go first....go on....

Forgive us Foss...it really is a mum thing...
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Oh Night...I can feel us getting up to much mischief here...mwahahahaha!

Here's my daughters Foss...unfortunately the eldest is spoken for and as to Livvy....she prefers animals to humans...she thinks we are a waste of space....and I often have to agree with her.....this photo will self destruct within the time frame of ATS's 'edit' function!
....my girls would never forgive me!

That's all 4 of us!
And this is proud mum

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 15-3-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

angelchemuel

He has hasn't he!
you go first....go on....

Forgive us Foss...it really is a mum thing...
Rainbows
Jane

It doesn't bother me any - This is only my second group of "moms" outside of my real family. I do a lot of volunteer work with the elderly, and it's commonplace for me to be around others older than myself.

EDIT: @Jane, very nice! Nothing wrong with having animals as companions, although I'd prefer a human to my cat, as my cat is pretty evil.

My photo will self destruct once it's no longer needed; Probably in a couple months.
edit on 15/3/2014 by fossilera because:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Jane, your girls are beautiful!!!!!! Is that your son in the pic as well?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Foss, why is your cat evil? What is your cats history? Is it a rescue? Have you had it since it was a kitten? Is it mean?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yes....it was
...and thank you ( )
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Looks. Looks again. Why jane, your hair is stunning! Cool new avatar! So colorful and perfect for a Rainbow Warrior!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Whispers....*it's not mine...but I'm considering it for my dotage!*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

I do a lot of volunteer work with the elderly, and it's commonplace for me to be around others older than myself.

Awwwww a sweet,kind and thoughtful young man. Sorry Honey I don't have any daughters for you to meet. I don't have any sons either. We chose to have pets instead. LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Right...I'm off to my pit....
All together now you know how to say it....
Nos Da
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Night Star
Foss, why is your cat evil? What is your cats history? Is it a rescue? Have you had it since it was a kitten? Is it mean?

I'll put it this way - we got her as a kitten; apparently, all the other kittens used to pick on her. What makes it worse is that she is a barn cat (or was), and had to be cooped up in an apartment. It's like putting a kid full of energy into a 6 X 6 ft room with finger paints.

Where her "evilness" came about was that when we got her, the lady pronounced her name as Kali (as in, the god). Based on her personality, I should've named her Loki, but it was too late. When she was a kitten, she wasn't all bad, and now, she does things such as knock everything off the counters, and then stares at us as if to point out what she's doing. I think a poltergeist would break less things than she has in the past month alone.

Watch some of the Simon's Cat videos - they fit her down to a tooth.
Cat Man Do

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Darn, I missed saying saying goodnight to Jane. Nos Da Sweet jane and sweet dreams.

Foss, does your Kali have toys to play with? Even something like a little ball of tinfoil, an empty box, feather toy, laser pointer...simple things that keep kitty amused will help her mood. Do you have one of those cat house thingies whith a couple of levels so she can jump up on and poke her head through the holes? LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Wow. I have a cat who can be pretty bad. He was a stray. Good pet, but bad. At first, he would dart across the room, pounce onto the wall with all-fours and then catapult to the floor! I was going to call him Thunderball, but then he stopped doing that. He would run and leap onto my DVD player (before I found a stand with a shelf to protect one in) and crash it against the wall and onto the floor, and leap onto my living room curtain and yank it down, rings and all, to get into the windowsill lol

He doesn't do that anymore, but he darts around and knocks things over. It took me almost an entire year to teach him not to jump up onto the counter by consistently getting after him several times a day, every single day! It was a battle of wills and I guess I won in the end. He also clawed my bathroom door to pieces when I'd put him in it so I could sleep. He broke through the outer layer and then into the thick wood center like a wolverine! Eventually he learned to be quiet at night and no longer rips doors to pieces.

He has his ways of getting me up to feed him though. He used to pull the flashlight dangling from a bedpost against the wood behind my head and dart quietly away. Now he'll mew very quietly, just enough to wake me up (I'm a light sleeper.) I've caught him doing these things by being woken up without knowing why and then lying there, prentending to sleep until I see what he does.

Cats...

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join