It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan and CNN Plan End to His Prime-Time Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

CNN’s president, Jeffrey Zucker, has other problems, but none bigger than Mr. Morgan and his plum 9 p.m. time slot. Mr. Morgan said last week that he and Mr. Zucker had been talking about the show’s failure to connect and had decided to pull the plug, probably in March.

Piers Morgan and CNN Plan End to His Prime-Time Show

ATS"s favorite talk show host has read the writing on the wall and taken a que from his early predecessors (the red coats) and is taking his leave. Apparently his anti-gun rhetoric just doesn't cut it here in the states. I for one will miss his rude anti-gun rants on CNN (not), and his witty way of cutting off his guests in mid sentence so as to look superior (not), or his continual diatribe about a country he has only lived in for three years and knows so much about ( not).

Goodbye Piers and good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way back home.

edit on 24-2-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Mods: saw the duplicate thread, please remove . Did a search and didn't see it. Sorry

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Please don't send him home, please keep him or put him gitmo bay!, 90% of the u.k think he's a f#@kin' idiot too!, not all of the u.k are anti gun fools, as since our laws tightened up and banned hand guns, theres more of a problem with firearms.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
time now for some dancing in the streets. gimme a doobie and an m-14 fuch yeah

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thank god.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I just did several searches on morgan on the ats search system and did not find a duplicate, so good for you for finding it.

But to the point. Hurrah! I doubt the NRA or his other nemesis, transgendered people, were the cause of morgan's demise. I suspect the viewers in general had had enough. of his pretentious priggery. In any case, to "lose both Morgan and Alec Baldwin inn the same day makes this the Best Monday Ever!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

Pssssstt!

Look...if i bung you Americans a 20..can you keep him?

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe the UK can foist him off on AU or Canada? Honestly we just got doinked by losing the hockey game in Sochi an Beiber is on his way back......

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Caver78
Maybe the UK can foist him off on AU or Canada? Honestly we just got doinked by losing the hockey game in Sochi an Beiber is on his way back......

Sorry Canadian don't like idiot like him either
Maybe Auzi

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

No back, backers mate!

We don't want him back, and I think I can safely say that for all of the U.K!
LoL

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

schuyler
I just did several searches on morgan on the ats search system and did not find a duplicate, so good for you for finding it.

But to the point. Hurrah! I doubt the NRA or his other nemesis, transgendered people, were the cause of morgan's demise. I suspect the viewers in general had had enough. of his pretentious priggery. In any case, to "lose both Morgan and Alec Baldwin inn the same day makes this the Best Monday Ever!

Well whoever uses ATS search deserves to not find what they need. It doesn't recognize words that can be grouped other ways like real search engines do. Type into google or similar "Site:Abovetopsecret.com (Pierce morgan quits)"

Notice I even spelled his name wrong. The other thread posted on this subject is the very first result.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

make him into compost first and then... maybe

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Sure, Canada could like put him in a survival show, or make him fish for a year straight, or maybe we could find an interesting use for him driving a Zamboni or something.

I'm sure Australia has some hungry beasties that would love to eat him, so maybe that would be the better use afterall.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Send him to Canada? Listen here .. it was you folks who invited him to your party and now you want to send him here! Hmm ... maybe Harper could use another PR bot after all. This one seems easy enough to program.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Caver78

Hey, hey, hey...easy now. We didn't do this, in fact if you would have asked we could have told you he was basically on the run from the UK. We have our own issues without a self-righteous jabbering sphincter from another country yelling at us about how many things he thinks we are doing wrong.

No, no. Return him for a refund, put him in the recycling bin, whatever suits you. Just leave us out of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hijinx
reply to post by Caver78

Sure, Canada could like put him in a survival show, or make him fish for a year straight, or maybe we could find an interesting use for him driving a Zamboni or something.

I'm sure Australia has some hungry beasties that would love to eat him, so maybe that would be the better use afterall.

Deadliest Catch! Put him on one of the ships and dont let him leave all season.

I would pay to watch that.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

he'd sink the vessel and blame the fisherman

top topics

join