It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudolph Hess..... Spandau Ballet...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Does anyone out there have any ideas on the flight of Hess to the UK and why was he incarcerated in Spandau Prison til his death??

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The corruptors didn't want the people to know the secrets of the Nazi Regime. You know that many Americans were Nazi supporters and that many of those Americans are in power today. This is just one reason. Not to mention Hess, would have many other things to say about the world that people would be suprised to hear. Talk to dragonrider about this. He has much interest in this subject.

Also if you want to try and find anything about Hitler look up the American Satanist pig, named Doctor Ewen Cameron. He was the last person to examine Hess before he was locked away for years and years. They say the two talked for 6 hours, yet only a liar could tell you what they talked about.

Hopefully this will help your search.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hess followed Hitler's earlier idea that Britain could be talked out of war.
He planned to make a visit to England to make peace. He couldn't blatantly make overtures to England as Hitler was by then resigned to war and Churchill would not accept any German delegations.
So he decided to take matters into his own hands. He came to Britain in a light aircraft and if I remember rightly, parachuted into the country where he was swiftly arrested.
After the war he was placed in Spandau prison where he was subject to a 24 hour suicide watch by allied soldiers. I believe that he was used as an example. The allies made him represent the fate of Nazism. When the Berlin Wall fell he was no longer needed and he "died",

If he had pulled off the peace deal that he genuinely thought he could bring about, he would have been a European legend. As it was, I believe he was overcome by his whole sense of importance and totally misjudged the situation.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Hess followed Hitler's earlier idea that Britain could be talked out of war.
He planned to make a visit to England to make peace. He couldn't blatantly make overtures to England as Hitler was by then resigned to war and Churchill would not accept any German delegations.
So he decided to take matters into his own hands. He came to Britain in a light aircraft and if I remember rightly, parachuted into the country where he was swiftly arrested.
After the war he was placed in Spandau prison where he was subject to a 24 hour suicide watch by allied soldiers. I believe that he was used as an example. The allies made him represent the fate of Nazism. When the Berlin Wall fell he was no longer needed and he "died",

If he had pulled off the peace deal that he genuinely thought he could bring about, he would have been a European legend. As it was, I believe he was overcome by his whole sense of importance and totally misjudged the situation.

I would say that Hess is and always will be one of the most mysterious people the world has ever known. Too bad we wasted such a life. His life is one big playing card between two nations. Unfortonately he got caught in the crossfire.

Abe

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Many rumors circulate about Rudolf Hess.

It is known that he was a member of the Thule Society, and was one of the most trusted members of Hitlers inner circle.

In the late 1930s, prior to the war, Hess commanded at least one expedition by the Nazis to "Neu Schwabenland", AKA Antarctica. What they were looking for, and the general results of thier surveys are not readily known, although it is known that considerable capital and resources were expended in that expedition, and at last 3 others were made as well.

During his lifetime, Hess was reportedly murdered or assassinated 2 or 3 times, and was reportedly buried at least once prior to his imprisonment in Spandau Prison.

Numerous rumors abound that the individual incarcerated at Spandau prison was NOT Hess, and that the prisoner there incorrectly identified known associates of Hess.

It is interesting to note that Hess was the ONLY person in history to be held incommunicado from the rest of the world, jointly by 4 nations.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thanks 4 de info! I never knew that he was actually implecated in the Nazi exploration and colonisation of antarctica. Have to look into that one a bit more! I only know what I can find of Admiral Byrds expedition in the 30's.

Thanx Guys... Give me something more to think about!

top topics

join